• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia yelped and fell off over her bed,"Ow!" She whined as she rubbed her head before looked over at Taylor."You're at my house because I told you to stay over yesterday....I don't get why you're in my room though..." She mumbled as she stood up and stretched.
"Oh yeah... I must've been so tired I couldn't remember what I did last." Taylor said, reaching his hand out to help, Celia up. "I don't get why either, but whatever."

Roman said:
Roman leaned towards Snow and kissed her, smiling as he did so. "We did it..." he whispered.
Snow:*smiles and pulls him closer as she kisses him again, deep and sweet and long, loving how now she is his wife, and they have that future she had been praying for with him*

Roman said:
"Oh yeah... I must've been so tired I couldn't remember what I did last." Taylor said, reaching his hand out to help, Celia up. "I don't get why either, but whatever."
Celia smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling herself up and sitting on the bed."Oh well. I guess now that we're up, are you hungry? I can have my brother make us something."

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi blushed more "A-Am not" He lied nervously
"I can tell a lie when I see one." Max winked, and make a circle with two fingers, and put one fingers through the circle, then pulling the stink eye.

"You e-e-embarrass me so-so-s-so much," the female feline whispered lowly. Summer mouthed 'tonight' and smiled lightly.

Lumina said:
Elyse gave a tired laugh.
"Yeah, I guess so. Sorry, I just panicked... I guess."

She looked down at her hands.

"I just thought I would have, well, yknow..."

She looked up at Kili.

"I'm sorry."
Kili shook his head, and smiled at her. Its alright. I understand it takes some getting used to. Lets go back to bed for a bit. I'll make you some breakfast..." He said, lying her down.

Daniel reaver]Jasper looked away trying to hide his blush from her as it only worsened [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven laughs. "don't hide it, it's cute" she says smiling

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and pulls him closer as she kisses him again, deep and sweet and long, loving how now she is his wife, and they have that future she had been praying for with him*
"The others might be a little angry with us for not telling them..." Roman said before kissing her again. "But, we can't fix that."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"I can tell a lie when I see one." Max winked, and make a circle with two fingers, and put one fingers through the circle, then pulling the stink eye.
"You e-e-embarrass me so-so-s-so much," the female feline whispered lowly. Summer mouthed 'tonight' and smiled lightly.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed then nodded slowly not speaking

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked and stared at him,"What? You did what now?"
Cam shook his head "Nothing love" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling herself up and sitting on the bed."Oh well. I guess now that we're up, are you hungry? I can have my brother make us something."
Taylor yawned, "Oh really? I don't want nothing big, I for some reason do not have a huge appetite in the morning." He said with a light chuckle. "Lets go."

shortyshot8 said:

"No! I wanna here this now. What'd you do to me? I'm just curious right now." Farah asked as she got off of him.

Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed more and slowly layed down again and stared up at the sky not able to look over at raven because of his embarasment [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven laughed. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you..." She says looking at the sky

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra laughed and took out a pan, some bread and cheese."How have you never had grilled cheese before, that's the easiest thing to make." He said as he grabbed some butter and turned on one of the burners.
"I don't know, I guess I just never though of trying it" she shrugged.

Roman said:
Taylor yawned, "Oh really? I don't want nothing big, I for some reason do not have a huge appetite in the morning." He said with a light chuckle. "Lets go."
Celia laughed before leaving her room and treading off towards the kitchen."That's odd, but whatever. I could go for about anything." She said, trotting into the kitchen.

shortyshot8 said:

"T-t-that's enough love from Big Bro for no-n-n-now," she cooed, kissing him on the lips and hugging him. "I'm sure yo-y-y-ou have your dorm... I'll off. It's so late."

Max nodded, and began to scoot out the room. He mouthed something towards Tatusmi, which contained many curse and dirty words, before exiting.

The adorable feline stood up, brushing down her hair. Gradually, she began to approach Tatsumi, her short heels clattering against the floor. Particles shimmied down her body, revealing a pink dress. It looked truly adorable, sequined with candies. "W-w-we're going t-t-t-t-to a club. T-there's some... intimate boxes."
sweet_lolita_dress_by_neko_vi.png

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed before leaving her room and treading off towards the kitchen."That's odd, but whatever. I could go for about anything." She said, trotting into the kitchen.
"You should see my habits when I'm hungry." Taylor said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"T-t-that's enough love from Big Bro for no-n-n-now," she cooed, kissing him on the lips and hugging him. "I'm sure yo-y-y-ou have your dorm... I'll off. It's so late."
Max nodded, and began to scoot out the room. He mouthed something towards Tatusmi, which contained many curse and dirty words, before exiting.

The adorable feline stood up, brushing down her hair. Gradually, she began to approach Tatsumi, her short heels clattering against the floor. Particles shimmied down her body, revealing a pink dress. It looked truly adorable, sequined with candies. "W-w-we're going t-t-t-t-to a club. T-there's some... intimate boxes."
sweet_lolita_dress_by_neko_vi.png

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed "Yo-You're kidding?" He said before sighing and kissing her softly on the lips

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi blushed "Yo-You're kidding?" He said before sighing and kissing her softly on the lips
"I don't wanna get caught by the school doing it," Summer whispered, returning the kiss softly.

Roman said:
"The others might be a little angry with us for not telling them..." Roman said before kissing her again. "But, we can't fix that."
Snow: We can have a little party for them, to celebrate.. that should make them happy yes? *she whispers smiling as she taps his finger and her life force water flows out and glamours into a simple black wedding band on the inside in graved with the symbol on his headband and her name*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] Kili shook his head, and smiled at her. Its alright. I understand it takes some getting used to. Lets go back to bed for a bit. I'll make you some breakfast..." He said, lying her down.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded, not fighting it. She laid back down, running her hands over the cotton sheets. She was amazed by how soft it was. She looked at Kili before he left to go make breakfast, giving a tired smile. She ran a hand through her hair, fixing it up a bit. She looked out the outside window, wondering what the world was gonna be like.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"I don't wanna get caught by the school doing it," Summer whispered, returning the kiss softly.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi pulled away "Is that so? Well there's no time to waste" He said teasingly

Roman said:
"You should see my habits when I'm hungry." Taylor said jokingly.
"Then I guess I'll be sticking to you until you're starving." Celia said joking as she spotted someone else in the kitchen. She frowned and tilted her head, staring at the girl. Ulquiorra made Lucy a grilled cheese and set it in front of her."Here you go. Grilled cheese like you asked." He smiled at her before leaning on the counter and seeing Celia and some guy, making him frown as well."Who the hell are you?" He asked as he crossed his arms and glared at Taylor. @LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back