• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia laughed and nodded in agreement,"That's true. Maybe we'll figure out something to do later." She said softly before yawning."Do you know how to play any instruments Taylor?"
"Well, I haven't been playing lately, but yeah, I play a the guitar, why do you ask?" Taylor asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "Not cool....Sorry about a moment ago" He said softly
"Whatever," Max grunted. "She's my sister. I've known her for 16 years, ain't I, lil' sis?" He squeezed her into a hug, and

Summer squealed with delight. "I'm not a baby!"

Max looked at her intently, before gazing to Tatsumi. "It's cool. Uh, did she lose her virginity yet?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*giggles happily and wraps her arms around his neck as they look at the priest and he smiles, welcoming them to get married at the front, there with a person sitting in the pews as the witness*
Roman smiled and put Snow down, "Lets get this started." He said, in a happy whisper. "Ready when you are Snow."

Roman said:
"Well, I haven't been playing lately, but yeah, I play a the guitar, why do you ask?" Taylor asked.
"Just curious. Cause I know my brother has a few instruments in his room that he lets me play sometimes. And I know how to play a few of them." Celia stated as she snuggles into him.

Roman said:
Roman smiled and put Snow down, "Lets get this started." He said, in a happy whisper. "Ready when you are Snow."
Snow:*giggling with excitement as the preacher begins to say the words and recites the vows for Roman to say after him, to have and to hold and to love and all of those sentences that equal the start of the two being married. She looks right into his eyes, not wanting to cry because then the human would see her gold tears as she squeezes his hands*

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Whatever," Max grunted. "She's my sister. I've known her for 16 years, ain't I, lil' sis?" He squeezed her into a hug, and
Summer squealed with delight. "I'm not a baby!"

Max looked at her intently, before gazing to Tatsumi. "It's cool. Uh, did she lose her virginity yet?"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed a little "Strange to ask but....To be honest yes" He said to him

Jennete said:
Rain: I would enjoy doing so *she smiles a little* What fun things do you like to do?
Nissa:*her stomach growls and she nods* Unlike other faes, I can eat anything..
Jay shrugs as he thinks. "Riding rides at amusement parks, swimming, that kind of stuff." He rattles off, thinking of more stuff they could do.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Just curious. Cause I know my brother has a few instruments in his room that he lets me play sometimes. And I know how to play a few of them." Celia stated as she snuggles into him.
"That's cool, I feel like you want me to play for you now." Taylor said with a chuckle. When Celia started to snuggle into him, he blushed a little and slowly put his arms around her.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi blushed a little "Strange to ask but....To be honest yes" He said to him
Summer went red, giggling nervously, "Ha h-ha ha ha," she anxiously, fake-laughed. "Oh my God; I sound like a broken record."

Daniel reaver]Jasper nodded slowly "a-almost as beautiful as.." He stopped him self blushing more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven blushed. "Thank you..." She says smiling and covering her face to hide her blush

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi's eyes widened "What the hell!?!" He yelled slamming the door open

Cam kissed her quickly using his magic to make her body overflow with lust
Farah ran her hands along his chest before she pulled away and began kissing his neck again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra made it to the kitchen and leaned against the counter as he looked at Lucy."You have anything in mind that you wanna eat?"
"I've never had a grilled cheese sandwhich before so maybe that" she says.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs as he thinks. "Riding rides at amusement parks, swimming, that kind of stuff." He rattles off, thinking of more stuff they could do.
Rain:*nods slowly* Hmm... Well I cannot ride rides but maybe we can play games?

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili's eyes grew wide as he realized Elyse was on the floor. He ran over to her, and picked her up in his arms. At least she was still normal.
"What were you doing, Ellie? You're not ready to get out of bed, just yet..." he said, a worried look on his face.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse gave a tired laugh.

"Yeah, I guess so. Sorry, I just panicked... I guess."

She looked down at her hands.

"I just thought I would have, well, yknow..."

She looked up at Kili.

"I'm sorry."

Jennete said:
Snow:*giggling with excitement as the preacher begins to say the words and recites the vows for Roman to say after him, to have and to hold and to love and all of those sentences that equal the start of the two being married. She looks right into his eyes, not wanting to cry because then the human would see her gold tears as she squeezes his hands*
Roman repeated the vows and and smiled when he finished. He then turned to Snow, smiling brightly. Roman noticed when she squeezed his hand and winced a little. Too tight! Too tight!

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah ran her hands along his chest before she pulled away and began kissing his neck again.
Cam blushed slightly "G-God that feels good" He said softly

Roman said:
"That's cool, I feel like you want me to play for you now." Taylor said with a chuckle. When Celia started to snuggle into him, he blushed a little and slowly put his arms around her.
"I'll make you a deal. You play a song for me and I'll play something for you. Does that sound okay?" Celia asked as she looked at him.

Roman said:
Roman repeated the vows and and smiled when he finished. He then turned to Snow, smiling brightly. Roman noticed when she squeezed his hand and winced a little. Too tight! Too tight!
Snow:*lets go alarmed but still holds on, just not squeezing at tight, saying the vows and then the preacher asks for their last names, she frowns.. not having one and looks at Roman for help when he is asked for his so the preacher can ask him if he takes her in holy matrimony*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll make you a deal. You play a song for me and I'll play something for you. Does that sound okay?" Celia asked as she looked at him.
"Well, I'll start by telling you: Singing isn't my style, I can only play instruments. My voice isn't fit for singing." Taylor said with a smirk. "When do you want to do this now or like tomorrow?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer went red, giggling nervously, "Ha h-ha ha ha," she anxiously, fake-laughed. "Oh my God; I sound like a broken record."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "Yeah I guess I was your first time...Though you could have gotten someone so much better than me"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "Yeah I guess I was your first time...Though you could have gotten someone so much better than me"
"I hope you fucked her hard," Max snickered, running his hands through his sister's hair.

"OH MY GOD, MAXXIII!" She groaned, swatting around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back