• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Summer began to desperately cough, attempting to return to her normal, smooth voice... But to no avail. "H-help," she cried, her head dropping.
"How can you not think of her? She's obviously in pain," Max snapped, his arm tightening around his sister's shoulder. "Her voice... Sweetie..." Max nuzzled Summer's nose, a small tear at his eye. "This is her nightmare a reality."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi's calm face turned to one of pure hatred "WHAT DO YOU KNOW HUH!?!" He yelled before walking out slamming the door

Daniel reaver]Jasper wnet wife eyes "s-sorry!" He said to her as he started to pull away his face blood red as he did so obviously nervous about all that was going on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven puts her face into the ground and mumbles something. "It's fine" she says her words muffled

LunaCrosby said:
Allen continued trying to get ahead.
As they were going around the last lap, the cars were neck and neck for 1st place as both characters crossed the line with only milliseconds between them Ilaani wasn't sure if she were to celebrate or not "...Who won?" She asked furrowing her brow.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles* As Fay I notice everything, what you can and cannot see. It is one thing I am good at. *she grins and runs over to a fountain, looking at him as she slowly draws the water up and it glamours as a wedding dress, spinning around and looking at you smiling* I always wanted one like they have in human love stories.. *blushes as the water forms a delicate lace around her*
View attachment 131891
"Think you can do that to me? I really want a suit for this now!" Roman said happily. "Also, that's pretty cool, I'll have to work on my eyesight a little."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked at Colin. "I've been hiding the fact that I like you..." She said blushing a bit. "But maybe you already figured that out..." She said softly.

Yuto nodded with a sweet smile. "Alright." He said as he walked up to the clerk with a 20 dollar bill. "One elephant ear for the beautiful girl please." He joked.
Noir blushed at his words, but once again brushed it off, nearly drooling as the clerk handed the ear to her. She took a bite and her eyes widened, immediately offering a piece to Yuto, excitedly chewing on her bite.

Roman said:
Taylor shrugged, "Now that I think about it, I don't know." He said rubbing his chin. "You look great by the way. I like your pajamas." Taylor said giving her a thumbs up. "What do you want to do?"
Celia shrugged as she layed down on her bed,"I don't know either. I'm to tired to really do anything right now."

Daniel reaver]Jasper quickly sat up blushijg badly not hearing her words as he was mentaly beating him self up for it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven sat up. "If you didn't hear me... I said it's fine.." She says embarrassed

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi's calm face turned to one of pure hatred "WHAT DO YOU KNOW HUH!?!" He yelled before walking out slamming the door
"Everything, I'm her sister!" He called back, hanging an arm around her neck. "It's okay, Summer Fruits. I still think your voice is beautiful."

"Y-y-you would... You're m-m-my brother."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shrugged as she layed down on her bed,"I don't know either. I'm to tired to really do anything right now."
"You sound tired. You're dad said I can sleep over. If you want I would sleep in here with you..." Taylor suggested.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Everything, I'm her sister!" He called back, hanging an arm around her neck. "It's okay, Summer Fruits. I still think your voice is beautiful."
"Y-y-you would... You're m-m-my brother."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi walked to the courtyard and sat by the fountain "Every damn time!" He yelled to himself

Jennete said:
Rain: I would enjoy doing so *she smiles a little* What fun things do you like to do?
Nissa:*her stomach growls and she nods* Unlike other faes, I can eat anything..
Dex chuckled. "Ice cream it is." He said as he got up and headed off towards the ice cream shop.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen continued trying to get ahead.

"Sure if your really willing to cook" she says And smiles.
Ulquiorra stood up and stretched."Come on then. I'll make you whatever you want." He said as he opened the door to his room and walked out.

Daniel reaver]"I-ok" he said embarasingly to her his head still down as he wanted to lay back down with her making him blush more at the thought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven laid down on her back and looked up at the sky. "It's beautiful" she says quietly

Nonalaka said:
He blushed "A-Ah, yeah, I kinda did..." he laughed nervously "At first I thought you were just...I dunno, messing with me I guess..." he said his gazed moving off to the side as he put his hands in his pockets.
Celia shook her head. "No way! Why would I tease Colin-sama about that?" She asked.

Roman said:
"You sound tired. You're dad said I can sleep over. If you want I would sleep in here with you..." Taylor suggested.
Celia nodded quickly and hugged him,"Don't leave. You're staying in here with me." She said happily as she looked up at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi walked to the courtyard and sat by the fountain "Every damn time!" He yelled to himself
"He sounds angry out there," Max tells her quietly.

"T-t-talk to him," Summer replied, her ears perking up and ruffling slightly.

"I'm not leaving you alone," Max replied firmly. He knocks the infirmary walls. "HEY, IDIOT! I'M NOT THE ONE WHOSE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AFTER YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Are you ready to keep up?" He asked
Farah raised and eyebrow,"I shouldn't be that tired, seeing as how we do this some of the time. So yeah, I can keep up." She grinned as she wrapped her arms around him.

Roman said:
"Think you can do that to me? I really want a suit for this now!" Roman said happily. "Also, that's pretty cool, I'll have to work on my eyesight a little."
Snow:*she smiles and nods her head, focusing her magic in the water as it wraps around him and is glamoured to look like a suit, to him though it feels like a cool silk wrapped around him* There, now we are dressed for a wedding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back