• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Zero hums to himself, holding Kelsey.
Kelsey lays her head on Zeros shoulder and quietly dozes off.
Harper starts walking between Lexi and Zero. She whispers to Zero. "Are you mad at Lexi?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Winters eyes widened at the thought of them kissing,"K-Kissing!? I-I don't think I could watch if you guys did that...." She muttered, her face bright red."Not that I would want to anyways! Because you would!" She rambled as she looked around the area. @Daniel reaver
Tyler sighed as he teleported out from under Liara. "Calm down, we're not going to do that." He said. He patted her on the head before using his hands to repair the damages to the park.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright then." Ulqui said before sighing."Question, why are you still here? Not that I'm telling you to leave or anything, I'm just curious."
"Because I'm having fun with you" she says.

Roman said:
"Sounds cool." Taylor said nodding. "Let me change really quick...." Taylor disappeared and when he reappeared, he had on his pajamas. "This is much better."
Celia grinned and clapped her hands together."Alright then. Follow me this way." She grabbed a towel, grabbing it around herself before trotting into the house.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto followed behind her reluctantly. Deep down he had started feeling a new sensation... One he hadn't felt before... It made him blush.
Noir ended up at a stand with a bunch of amusement park themed sweets. She sniffed the air again, and a smile came to her face. She looked at Yuto, pointing excitedly at the food. People walking by would occasionally stare.

Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed more "o-oh" he said quietly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
The wind blows softly through Raven's hair. "Yea" she says moving her hair out of her face

Liara looked at him then hugged him still on the ground so she was hugging his stomach "Tyler!!" She said happily as she held onto him while smiling not knowing why winter was acting this way

@TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler sighed as teleported out from under Liara. "Calm down, we're not going to do that." He said. He patted her on the head before using his hands to repair the damages to the park.
@Daniel reaver
Winter blushed even more and looked down at the ground."R-Right. Sorry....it just sound pretty alarming." She said softly as she watched him fix the park.

Lumina said:
Noir ended up at a stand with a bunch of amusement park themed sweets. She sniffed the air again, and a smile came to her face. She looked at Yuto, pointing excitedly at the food. People walking by would occasionally stare.
Yuto snapped back to reality as he nodded, his blush fading. "Sweets huh? What do would you like?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"Because I'm having fun with you" she says.
"Well that's surprising. I'm not exactly the most fun person to be around." Ulqui said as he looked at the ceiling.

Daniel reaver]Liara looked at him then hugged him still on the ground so she was hugging his stomach "Tyler!!" She said happily as she held onto him while smiling not knowing why winter was acting this way @TheRebelliousDragon [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=WeirdPrincess][COLOR=#5900b3]Winter blushed even more and looked down at the ground."R-Right. Sorry....it just sound pretty alarming." She said softly as she watched him fix the park. [/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff0000]Tyler teleported out of her grasp again. "Look if it bothers you that much... I'll kiss you." He said before kissing her cheek.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Tyler teleported out of her grasp again. "Look if it bothers you that much... I'll kiss you." He said before kissing her cheek.
@Daniel reaver
Winter's eyes widened as she blushed even more than before."I-It doesn't bother me at all! I-I-I'm okay with it I guess..." She muttered as she glanced at him. @Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grinned and clapped her hands together."Alright then. Follow me this way." She grabbed a towel, grabbing it around herself before trotting into the house.
Taylor followed behind, enjoying the night he was having with Celia. He thought as they made their way to her room, "Hey, Celia? I was your first kiss, obviously. How was it for you?" He asked curiously.

Celia sighed. "I guess there isn't any point in hiding it... My son was used for experiments. The people who were sponsoring him were trying to create a new power that could make people turn on the ones they loved... But in doing so triggered a horrible accident. My son, Tyler couldn't take it anymore and slaughtered every scientist including his father without showing any sign of mercy. I just barely managed to escape..." She said sadly.
Colin frowned "Ah, I'm sorry....for your loss..." he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand "experimentation can mess people up y'know...my cousin got experimented on...it was probably my fault it happened really..." he shrugged.

Yuto snapped back to reality as he nodded, his blush fading. "Sweets huh? What do would you like?" He asked.
Noir put a finger to her chin in thought, then pointed at the biggest elephant ear they had. She looked back at Yuto, ignoring the stares she was obviously getting for her somewhat strange behavior.

Roman said:
Taylor followed behind, enjoying the night he was having with Celia. He thought as they made their way to her room, "Hey, Celia? I was your first kiss, obviously. How was it for you?" He asked curiously.
Celia blushed as she walked ahead,"It was better than I thought it would be. Not that I'm saying that I thought you were a bad kisser! I-I just..." She rambled before she stopped. She opened the door to her room once she got there and walked into."You can sit on my bed. I'm going to take a shower."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back