• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"We shall my dear, we shall." Farah laughed as she grabbed his hand and lead him back into the house."Where to now, my love?"
Cam sighed "Where have we not done it?" He asked her

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili nodded, and picked her up, his Aura fading as a portal appeared to take them home. Before he stepped through, he glanced back at the pained scientist on the ground. Destroying the curse he'd placed on him, he sighed. "If you weren't a madman, I might consider your actions worthy of thanks."
"Oh, please, don't ruin this moment with sappiness...besides, my demonic friend. I doubt this is the last we will see of each other..." He said with a grin.

Kili shook his head, and stepped through the portal, hoping to leave the memories of this place behind him, as guards and supernatural beasts clamored through the door just in time to see them get away...

---2 days later---

[/QUOTE]
Elyse finally woke up.

She opened her eyes to see a room she really didn't recognize. She sat up, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, before panicking and jumping out of bed. But, when she looked at the bed, it wasn't metal. She exhaled, forgetting that they had actually succeeded in their plan to help her. Her legs suddenly felt weak and she wobbled, hitting the wall and slumping down to the floor. Sleeping for two whole days would do that, apparently.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled. "Go ahead, it's already healed though." She giggled as his wound was healed by a bright light. "I used holy magic!" She said happily.
"Eh?" He placed a hand to where his wound was "Oh" he laughed "Well that's convenient, thanks" he said as he scratched the back of his head.

Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed more as he still stared into her eyes the rain becoming a warm comforting drizzle [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven shrugs and blurts out softly. "Your eyes are gorgeous" she says trying to make it less awkward

shortyshot8 said:
Worry flashed over his face "Damn.....Please what do I do!?!" He yelled in anger
Summer's eyes fluttered down, as a lump was clear at her throat. It sizzled down. Her stomach was now extremely flat; her cheeks flushed; she was very hot, also grueling. "H-h-hello?" Summer sat up, gulping down excess saliva. A tear formed at her eye, "T-Tatsumi..."

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?" He placed a hand to where his wound was "Oh" he laughed "Well that's convenient, thanks" he said as he scratched the back of his head.
Celia rubbed her head against his chest. "Of course! Anything for the one I- uh...." She said before blushing a bit, teleporting off him. "Am very good friends with." She lied.

Roman said:
(( I'm not (*^*) ))
Taylor slowly pulled back, "That was better than before." He said smiling. "Maybe we should get out of the pool now. " Taylor said, still holding Celia close to him.

(Clearly xD )

Celia nodded,"Yeah we probably should. I think I'm done swimming for the day." She stated as she looked up at him, smiling.

Mayyflower said:
Levi sighed. "Too bad I really wanted to kill you myself" she sighed as she removed herself from his hands.
"Yourself? You need help? Cute." Max turned around, before sprinting at the doorway to the infirmary; his sister was in there. @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Summer's eyes fluttered down, as a lump was clear at her throat. It sizzled down. Her stomach was now extremely flat; her cheeks flushed; she was very hot, also grueling. "H-h-hello?" Summer sat up, gulping down excess saliva. A tear formed at her eye, "T-Tatsumi..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi hugged her tightly "Oh my god thank god you are okay!" He said to her

Tyler was caught by surprise. "Wahhhhh!!!" He said as he flew back. "Hey Liara..." He sighed.
@WeirdPrincess
Winter ran off after Liara and watched as she jumped onto Tyler. She blushed as Liara sat on him and looked away."Liara....you ran off without me." She mumbled as she looked at the gods around her."Who are these people?" She immediately hid behind a nearby tree and peeked out at them.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Yourself? You need help? Cute." Max turned around, before sprinting at the doorway to the infirmary; his sister was in there. @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"I sure do" she laughs walking away.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi hugged her tightly "Oh my god thank god you are okay!" He said to her
"I-I-I-I'm n-not." Summer replied firmly, several more tears streaming down her face, leaving damp drops spotted on her puffy cheeks.

Max stormed into the scene, opening the door abruptly, "SUMMER!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Where have we not done it?" He asked her
"Mm....I don't know. I think we've done it just about everywhere in here." Farah said as she looked around."I'm out of ideas. You got any?"

Daniel reaver]Jasper just blushed more then felt like he had to say some thing back "w-well your beautiful" he said quietly back to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven blushed uncontrollably. "T-thanks" she says smiling a little

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mm....I don't know. I think we've done it just about everywhere in here." Farah said as she looked around."I'm out of ideas. You got any?"
Cam smirked "Alright......You're the teacher for the night" He said teasingly

Yuto followed her out. "That was awesome!!!" He said happily. "What did you think?"
Noir spun happily on her feet, and one look at her and you knew she enjoyed it. She suddenly stopped, sniffing the air. She looked at Yuto, tilting her head, wondering if he was smelling it too.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"I-I-I-I'm n-not." Summer replied firmly, several more tears streaming down her face, leaving damp drops spotted on her puffy cheeks.
Max stormed into the scene, opening the door abruptly, "SUMMER!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi continued hugging her "Wha-What?" He said looking shocked

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter ran off after Liara and watched as she jumped onto Tyler. She blushed as Liara sat on him and looked away."Liara....you ran off without me." She mumbled as she looked at the gods around her."Who are these people?" She immediately hid behind a nearby tree and peeked out at them.
The gods vanished, realizing they were making a scene. "Their some of the people who want me to vanish from existence." He said. "But they'll always fail, I'm stronger than every god now and they know it... I'm not sanctum level yet though, nor am I half sanctum level I'm in between god and half sanctum."

@Daniel reaver

Liara looked back at her and gave her an apologetic smile before she turned her attention back to Tyler and smiled "thler" she said excitedly as she held him down and giggled

@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
Noir spun happily on her feet, and one look at her and you knew she enjoyed it. She suddenly stopped, sniffing the air. She looked at Yuto, tilting her head, wondering if he was smelling it too.
Yuto knew she was wondering what the smell was. "Want to go find out what's giving off such a wonderful smell?" He asked.

Jasper blushed Crimson realizing what he said and looked down slightly embarased out of his mind wanting to pull away from her but at the same time wanting to stay as close as possible

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
(Clearly xD )
Celia nodded,"Yeah we probably should. I think I'm done swimming for the day." She stated as she looked up at him, smiling.
(( Yeah... (*^*) ))

"So, where should we go? After we dry off and put on some clothes that is. I don't think I can wear these trunks any longer." Taylor said jokingly.

Celia rubbed her head against his chest. "Of course! Anything for the one I- uh...." She said before blushing a bit, teleporting off him. "Am very good friends with." She lied.
He chuckled as he stood up "You want to continue the walk then? He asked smiling at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back