• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Being a furball has it's perks," Max growled, winking. "Little? Pah, you must be kidding. Look at you, midget." Max strode forward, and curled his fingers against her shirt. She lifted her from the ground, laughing lowly.

[/QUOTE]
Levi kicked him in the balks. "Don't touch me" she growls

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She was as light as a feather. The nurse wasn't there, so Tatsumi would have to take it into his own hands.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked at her and set her on the bed "Damn it what is wrong!?!" He yelled out

(Screw it! I'm freeing up Ty again!)

Tyler was smacked hard back by the space squid. The battle had gone on for at least a hour now. "You know what? I'm kinda getting annoyed..." He said. "So I'm finishing this." He said as his aura burst with energy. "FINAL ART: SOUL BURST!" He said as he threw the same ball of light that almost killed William that one time. The squid screamed as it exploded into thousands of pieces. Tyler sighed as he teleported to the park and sat on a bench. "Now to wait..."

@Daniel reaver @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Excited?" He asked her softly as he slid his hand into one of hers and smiled
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nodded "yes!" She smiled "I've never been to one of these places".

Mayyflower said:
Levi kicked him in the balks. "Don't touch me" she growls
Max remained expressionless, but only a slight wince of his eye, "The Oompa-loompa's angry," he hummed, bringing her further away. "You can kill people in this school? I'm sure the teachers would love to get rid of you. Got a boyfriend?"

Lumina said:
The attendant shrugged, strapping them in. She stuck the now transparent pad and pencil behind her back, keeping them secure. She looked at Yuto, her face saying thank you. She then looked forward at the track, swinging her feet in the cart.
Yuto chuckled. "No problem..." He whispered to her quietly, quiet enough so the attendant couldn't hear.

Roman said:
(( Same goes for Celia. ))
Taylor nodded, "No matter what happens, I need you to stay calm." He said before kissing her again, this time passionately.
(I'm so done xD )

Celia blinked in surprise before wrapping her arms around him and kissing him back happily. Her heart pounded in her chest rapidly, making her squeeze her eyes shut and slowing down her heartbeat to a normal pace, finally calming it.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Max remained expressionless, but only a slight wince of his eye, "The Oompa-loompa's angry," he hummed, bringing her further away. "You can kill people in this school? I'm sure the teachers would love to get rid of you. Got a boyfriend?"

[/QUOTE]
"More like crush... But your not killing me unless I say you can." She growls

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer choked slightly, her voicebox in danger from obstructing.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked at her "God damn! I have never done this before....What do I do!?!" He called into the air

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia still held him close. "I'm sorry you had to see that..." She said softly.
"Apologise? You have nothing to apologise for!...It was my choice" he chuckled lightly "...If anything I should be apologising for entering your mind without permission..." he said apologetically.

Daniel reaver]Liara nodded a little obviouly not fully trust worthy about it as she sat there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Jasper blushed more "w-well th-there's not really much to tell" he said quietly to her

@Mayyflower
Winter looked around,"Liara....we should go. We can go to the park and wait there."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto chuckled. "No problem..." He whispered to her quietly, quiet enough so the attendant couldn't hear.
Noir smiled, and suddenly the ride was off, taking them at top speeds through many loops, turns and twists. Despite the speed, the pad stayed snug in its place. They came back to the beginning, and it came to a stop, a cue for them to get out, which Noir did.

Nonalaka said:
"Apologise? You have nothing to apologise for!...It was my choice" he chuckled lightly "...If anything I should be apologising for entering your mind without permission..." he said apologetically.
Celia kissed his cheek, smiling. "Your a idiot." She giggled. "But I like you that way..."

Daniel reaver]Liara nodded a little obviouly not fully trust worthy about it as she sat there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Jasper blushed more "w-well th-there's not really much to tell" he said quietly to her

@Mayyflower
Raven nods. "Same about me" she says looking at the sky

Lumina said:
Noir smiled, and suddenly the ride was off, taking them at top speeds through many loops, turns and twists. Despite the speed, the pad stayed snug in its place. They came back to the beginning, and it came to a stop, a cue for them to get out, which Noir did.
Yuto followed her out. "That was awesome!!!" He said happily. "What did you think?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi looked at her "God damn! I have never done this before....What do I do!?!" He called into the air
Summer's ears were drooped, and her tail limp. "A-a-a-a--" she breathed. "H-h--he..."

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi kissed her forehead softly "Don't leave me alone please" He said softly

Cam smiled and kissed her back softly
Farah wrapped her arms around him and gently bit his lip as she kissed him.

Daniel reaver]"Y-yeah" he said as he layed back down accidentaly getting a little close to raven and not noticing it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven watched jasper laying back and blushes not saying anything

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer's ears were drooped, and her tail limp. "A-a-a-a--" she breathed. "H-h--he..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi leaned his ear close "What are you trying to say?" He asked trying not to panic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back