• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Max grinned, his eyes flaring around the iris with a golden glow; family was normally a touchy subject for most. "Family is obviously a subject for you - got disowned, did you? Dumped with the only thing precious? Probably just another piece of dirt." Once he had comprehended what she had said nearer the beginning, his face dropped. "Talk to a girl?" He seemed hurt. "Your no different than a boy!"

[/QUOTE]
Lexi glares her eyes now red. "Just keep talking feline just keep talking... You will regret it in the end anyways" she says sighing

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto teleported next to her. "Your really excited huh? Cute." He said with the smile that didn't seem to fade.
Noir blushed, but brushed it off. They made it to the end of the line, and she was happy to see the line wasn't long at all. Within moments they reached the front of the line, but before they could get in an attendant stopped her, asking her to put her pad of paper and pencil in a numbered bin. She looked unsure, and looked to Yuto.

BlueHawk said:
Jay sighs and stands, walking toward her so that he is above her, planting a quick kiss on top of her head. "Forget about it, let's go out." He says, offering her his hand.
Rain:*stands and takes his hand* Okay, I am excited to go out.

Jennete said:
Rain:*stands and takes his hand* Okay, I am excited to go out.
Jay smiles and thinks for a moment. "Now I just need to find a place where we can go... I want you to get all the parts of the human experience."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"And I can feel you..." He said, pressing his cheek into her hand, as he held her closer. "We did it...We really did it." He said, laughing quietly, as a tear fell from his eye.

[/QUOTE]
A few tears fell from Elyse's eyes as her arm fell limp, slipping from Kili's cheek.

"I'm tired."

It came out quieter than the last sentence, and her eyes were fluttering closed.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she points to a little chapel across the street that promises marriages 24/7* There yes? We will elope there?

Nissa: Like what? *having never done anything before*
Dex ponders this. "Do you want to get some ice cream with me?" He asked.

Daniel reaver]Liara frowned and looked down "tyler" she said quietly in a sad and lonely tone even though the other neko was there with her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Winter stood next to the girl and patted her head,"It's okay. We'll see him later, he promised." She said softly as she looked at Liara.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi glares her eyes now red. "Just keep talking feline just keep talking... You will regret it in the end anyways" she says sighing
"I bet you're a devil," Max carried on, grinning. "You just shine on that species."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer's eyes closed gently, and a low growl emitted from her throat.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi held her close "Please please please wake up" He said to her

Daniel reaver]Jasper nodded "y-yeah" he said quietly before looking back at her again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven smiled. "So, can you tell me about yourself?" She says softly.

Lumina said:
Noir blushed, but brushed it off. They made it to the end of the line, and she was happy to see the line wasn't long at all. Within moments they reached the front of the line, but before they could get in an attendant stopped her, asking her to put her pad of paper and pencil in a numbered bin. She looked unsure, and looked to Yuto.
Yuto sighed. "I have a idea..." He said. The notebook and pencil suddenly turned transparent. "I don't know what your talking about sir, she HAS no notebook or pencil." He said smirking.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled again,"You're so cute. I just meant that I'll kiss you until you can't remember what happened."
Cam smirked "Show me" He said pointing to his lips

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi held her close "Please please please wake up" He said to her
Summer's breathing was unsteady, and her whole body was limp. She wasn't moving, or having time to wake up anytime soon.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I bet you're a devil," Max carried on, grinning. "You just shine on that species."

[/QUOTE]
Levi grinned. "How cute a little furball is trying to get in a fight" she smiles. "What's a little kitten doing out here anyways, shouldn't you be back with your litter?" She asks

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer's breathing was unsteady, and her whole body was limp. She wasn't moving, or having time to wake up anytime soon.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi kissed her forehead softly "Don't leave me alone please" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah rolled her eyes before leaning up and kissing him.
Cam smiled and kissed her back softly

WeirdPrincess said:
( xD Shut your trap mister)
(( Same goes for Celia. ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed and nodded."Just give me a few seconds." She said before trying to calm herself down. Standing there for a couple seconds, she turned back to look at him."Alright. I'm calm now, so you should be fine."
Taylor nodded, "No matter what happens, I need you to stay calm." He said before kissing her again, this time passionately.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi kissed her forehead softly "Don't leave me alone please" He said softly

Cam smiled and kissed her back softly
Her eyes flickered open. "Take me to the nurse," she choked.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Her eyes flickered open. "Take me to the nurse," she choked.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi picked her up in a bridal fashion and rushed to the nurse's office

Mayyflower said:
Levi grinned. "How cute a little furball is trying to get in a fight" she smiles. "What's a little kitten doing out here anyways, shouldn't you be back with your litter?" She asks
"Being a furball has it's perks," Max growled, winking. "Little? Pah, you must be kidding. Look at you, midget." Max strode forward, and curled his fingers against her shirt. She lifted her from the ground, laughing lowly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto sighed. "I have a idea..." He said. The notebook and pencil suddenly turned transparent. "I don't know what your talking about sir, she HAS no notebook or pencil." He said smirking.
The attendant shrugged, strapping them in. She stuck the now transparent pad and pencil behind her back, keeping them secure. She looked at Yuto, her face saying thank you. She then looked forward at the track, swinging her feet in the cart.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi picked her up in a bridal fashion and rushed to the nurse's office
She was as light as a feather. The nurse wasn't there, so Tatsumi would have to take it into his own hands.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she points to a little chapel across the street that promises marriages 24/7* There yes? We will elope there?

Nissa: Like what? *having never done anything before*
"Snow? How do you notice all these things that I never see?" Roman asked laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back