• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and stopped swimming once he made it behind her, "I can't help but say things like that to a person like this." He said, his hands on her waist.
Celia looked back at him, confused."What does that mean?"

Nonalaka said:
He hugged back "Nah, I don't think he stabbed anything vital" he said, staying optimistic "I'll heal up just fine, don't cry"
Celia still held him close. "I'm sorry you had to see that..." She said softly.

Jennete said:
Snow:*wraps her arms around him, pulling down his mask as she kissing him passionately, overflowing with love with the ring on her finger*
Roman kissed Snow for a while longer before pulling away, "Great! Now let's finish making our way to the park." He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
"Arguing," Max snickered. "This is nothing more than simple squabbles, by the way you may be acting. What an unfortunate soul, too insecure to reveal her dastardly identity." The tail behind him began to extend, seemingly intimidating now. "Low self-esteem."

BlueHawk said:
Jay sighs as she gets off of him, disappointed. "Honestly I was hoping we would do that all day." He says with a laugh, smirking as he sits and leans against the back of the couch.
Rain:*smirks* I know.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex nodded. "Uh huh! At least I think so..." He said.
Nissa: So you are unsure?

Daniel reaver]Liara sniffed the price of donut before opening her mouth and eating the price of donut right out of her fingers then smiling as she chewed her tail wagging more @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Tyler ruffled her hair. "I'm guessing you like it huh?" He laughed. "Sorry... I have to get back to work soon... Protect earth you know?" He said.

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked at her "I had to kiss our daughters boyfriend" He said to her
Farah blinked and burst out laughing,"Are you serious? I'm sorry you had to do that. I can help you forget about it."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked back at him, confused."What does that mean?"
"I'm saying nice things to you, which you are a nice person. What I'm saying is: I'm saying nice things to a nice person." Taylor explained. "Get it now?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Arguing," Max snickered. "This is nothing more than simple squabbles, by the way you may be acting. What an unfortunate soul, too insecure to reveal her dastardly identity." The tail behind him began to extend, seemingly intimidating now. "Low self-esteem."

[/QUOTE]
Lexi growls. "I'm pretty proud of who I am! I don't need to waste the time to show you my real form. Your not worth it" she glares

Roman said:
Roman kissed Snow for a while longer before pulling away, "Great! Now let's finish making our way to the park." He said happily.
Snow:*nods smiling and follows him, happy to be with him as they walk through the park* I love you Roman, very very much

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi offered his arm as support "Hey are you alright?" He asked her
"Yeah, just... dizzy..." Summer groaned, rubbing her forehead. Soon after, she collapsed to the floor, fainted and pale.

Dex frowned. "Yeah, probably I don't know what to think anymore..." He said as he skipped another stone.
Nissa:*she nods and eats a stone* I say you should think of what will make you happy.. sometimes it is okay to be selfish now and then.

Tyler ruffled her hair. "I'm guessing you like it huh?" He laughed. "Sorry... I have to get back to work soon... Protect earth you know?" He said.
@WeirdPrincess
Winter looked at Liara and smiled,"It's good right? Here, have more." She gave her another donut and held it out to Liara before looking at Tyler."You're gonna leave soon? Oh....will we at least see you later?" She asked shyly. @Daniel reaver

Liara quickly took the the donut and ate it before grabing tyler "tyler tyler tyler" she said in a sort of desperate way as if not wanting hi to leave

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Lexi growls. "I'm pretty proud of who I am! I don't need to waste the time to show you my real form. Your not worth it" she glares
Max laughed, purely at her low grumble. "Baby, I'm more than worth it. I'm worth the world, especially for my sister. I bet you don't have anyone or any parents who love you," he chuckled, "Let's face it, from what I've seen; who would?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter looked at Liara and smiled,"It's good right? Here, have more." She gave her another donut and held it out to Liara before looking at Tyler."You're gonna leave soon? Oh....will we at least see you later?" She asked shyly. @Daniel reaver
Tyler nodded. "For sure! I'll be at the park later if you want to see me again!" He said happily. "Why wouldn't I enjoy spending time with a cute girl?"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili took her hand, smiling back at her. "Your eyes are brown..." he said, such a simple fact meaning the world to him at this moment. They'd really done it. He could feel her skin, her warm flesh in his arms...She felt alive, and that made Kili feel better than he ever had before.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse's eyes widened a bit.

"Theyre... brown...?"

More tears rolled down her cheeks at the realization they weren't silver anymore. She moved her arm up, touching his face. She... actually felt him. She didn't turn him to metal. It... actually worked.

"I can feel you..."

A smile found its way to her lips as she realized what was happening. She was alive and they did it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked and burst out laughing,"Are you serious? I'm sorry you had to do that. I can help you forget about it."
Cam tilted his head "How can you help me forget?" He asked her

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods smiling and follows him, happy to be with him as they walk through the park* I love you Roman, very very much
Roman smiled, "I can't say how much I love you, because it's just too much to put in words." He said happily. "If I was able to put it in words, I wonder how it would sound."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back