• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and opens it, looking inside her eyes sparkling in excitement*
Rain:*smirks and kisses his neck, slowly making her way up to his jaw and whispers* You like dangerous situations don't you, you must if you keep teasing me so

Nissa:*she smiles softly* I am an Eater, I give access to others to other dimenions... I also am a key to unlock portals to great powers. Would you like some? *she tilts her head thinking of the phrase* it is a big deal because my kind is rare. Hunted and sold and enslaved for my gift.
Jay closes his eyes and enjoys the kisses, smirking when she whispers. He leans forward and kisses her ear, before whispering. "You're my kind of dangerous." He says with a small laugh.

Daniel reaver]"O-ok" he said quietly as he still looked away blushing more as he sat there the rain lightening up around them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven blushed as they sat there in silent for a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stretched her arms out,"It's really nice out today. It's sunny and beautiful...but there's something weird about that black dot." She said, pointing towards the dot that seemed to be getting closer."What is that....? It's getting so-" She stopped as her eyes widened as the familiar figure dropped down to the ground. The Firefox happily say there, wagging it's tails."I forgot we were suppose to be looking for him! I can evil eve he came right to us." She said happily, jumping up and running towards the creature.
...♅Akira looked at the creature and laughed lightly as the events unfolded before him. He replied to Asuka, smiling♅...

“ Oh, that's right~ ”

Daniel reaver]Liara looked back at the girl a little still hesitant as she turned to face her and sniffed curiously taking in the girls scent as her tail started to wag slightly brushing around Tylers legs @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"W-Well it's nice to meet you Tyler. I'm Winter." Winter stated as she looked at the girl, a small smile on her face."I'm just like you, so there's no need to worry about anything. I won't hurt you." She said softly as she took a small step closer.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and opens it, looking inside her eyes sparkling in excitement*
Rain:*smirks and kisses his neck, slowly making her way up to his jaw and whispers* You like dangerous situations don't you, you must if you keep teasing me so

Nissa:*she smiles softly* I am an Eater, I give access to others to other dimenions... I also am a key to unlock portals to great powers. Would you like some? *she tilts her head thinking of the phrase* it is a big deal because my kind is rare. Hunted and sold and enslaved for my gift.
Roman chuckled, "Do you like it?" He asked, as he stopped and turned in her direction.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at Shingo and said Check out some stuff while i search for some games

[/QUOTE]
Shingo nodded, fiddling with a few of the gadgets in the lab.

shortyshot8 said:
(Oops xD )
Cam kissed her softly before pulling away "Oh god I needed that" He said softly
Farah giggled,"What happened out here for you to want to kiss me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked before blushing,"I-I mean...I guess we can. I wouldn't mind it anyway." She muttered fidgeting with her hands as she looked away.
Taylor smiled and swam around her in circles, "Just tell me when you're calm again and I'd gladly kiss you again." He said with a smirk.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon nodded towards her. "Nice to see you again, Feather. Though I'll admit, I didn't know your name at the time. So, what are you up to? He asked looking around. They were pretty much the only two outside in this area, so everything was generally quiet.

[/QUOTE]
Feather canted her head slightly, before nodding slightly, "Ah, right. Well, nothing. I just moved into a dorm..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"W-Well it's nice to meet you Tyler. I'm Winter." Winter stated as she looked at the girl, a small smile on her face."I'm just like you, so there's no need to worry about anything. I won't hurt you." She said softly as she took a small step closer.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler gave a thumbs up and winked. "That's a nice name!" He said happily as they were served donuts.

@Daniel reaver

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex shook his head. "That's a generous offer... But I cannot accept. I have already accepted my fate..." He said sadly.
Nissa:*she nods her head slowly* I do not understand.. why would you accept a fate that does you no good? That is as if I had accepted my fate to be property my whole life..

BlueHawk said:
Jay closes his eyes and enjoys the kisses, smirking when she whispers. He leans forward and kisses her ear, before whispering. "You're my kind of dangerous." He says with a small laugh.
Rain:*grins and she bites gently on his neck, drawing just the tiniest amount of blood as she drinks it in and smiles* I forgot to mention that I am quite possessive Jay, when Snow left me I locked her away for 100 years... She olocked me away for 1000 though so I assume we are even

Daniel reaver]"I-im jasper" he said quietly I her not knowing if he had told her yet or not [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven looked at jasper. "Nice to meet you jasper" she says smiling just a bit

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I don't know," Summer stuttered, gripping her forehead incredulously.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked at her "Do you need help?" He asked her

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Do you like it?" He asked, as he stopped and turned in her direction.
Snow:*nods her head, taking out the ring and bites her lip, floating off the ground a bit in happy excitement*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head slowly* I do not understand.. why would you accept a fate that does you no good? That is as if I had accepted my fate to be property my whole life..
Rain:*grins and she bites gently on his neck, drawing just the tiniest amount of blood as she drinks it in and smiles* I forgot to mention that I am quite possessive Jay, when Snow left me I locked her away for 100 years... She olocked me away for 1000 though so I assume we are even
Dex sighed. "Well... I want the suffering to end..." He said. "I appreciate you trying to help me..." He said smiling slightly.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Feather canted her head slightly, before nodding slightly, "Ah, right. Well, nothing. I just moved into a dorm..."

[/QUOTE]
"Well, I could always give you a tour. I've been here quite a while, myself. I feel like its my duty, at this point." he said, laughing quietly. "Well, what do you say?"

Liara sniffed a bit more before she clung to tyler again as her tail continued to wag across his legs happily as she stared at the donuts curiously "mew?" She said curiously as she got close to them and sniffed them

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Jay cringes slightly as she bites him, feeling a little strange as she drinks. He laughs when she says she's possessive, giving her a quick kiss. "I'm all yours, babe." He says teasingly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at the creature and laughed lightly as the events unfolded before him. He replied to Asuka, smiling♅...
“ Oh, that's right~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka happily pet it before turning back to Akira."Well I guess that's done. Now all I have to do is send him back!" She stated as she turned back towards the creature and said a spell, only it didn't disappear. It became a smaller version of itself and happily looked up at Asuka. She laughed before picking it up and taking it back over to the blanket."I guess I didn't the wrong spell. That's okay though, I've always wanted a pet." She said happily as she sat back down.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, I could always give you a tour. I've been here quite a while, myself. I feel like its my duty, at this point." he said, laughing quietly. "Well, what do you say?"

[/QUOTE]
"What a gentleman," Feather teased, winking quickly. "Ah, I guess I need to be shown around. Not very familiar."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back