• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex skipped another stone across the lake. "What was I supposed to do? I couldn't prevent that from happening..." He said. "I'll die eventually... Some people are REALLY mad at me."
Nissa:*she looks at him* Are you not powerful enough? To fight those who want to kill you?

BlueHawk said:
Jay thinks for a momnet. "Yeah but... They're you. Which means that even though they are a problem, I love them anyway since it's you. That's how dating works..." He says, unsure how she will react to the answer.
Rain:*smirks a little and pushes him to lay down on the couch, slowly crawling on top of him* Are you saying that you love me?

Roman said:
Taylor took a deep breath and gave her a nod to indicate he was also ready. He then slowly leaned towards her slowly, until their lips came in contact.
Celia stood there for a while, kissing him back before pulling away. She stared at him and tilted her head."....You're okay, right?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Yeah!" She brightened, quite glad Leon remembered her. "Hey!"

[/QUOTE]
Leon nodded towards her. "Nice to see you again, Feather. Though I'll admit, I didn't know your name at the time. So, what are you up to? He asked looking around. They were pretty much the only two outside in this area, so everything was generally quiet.

Daniel reaver]"D-don't be sad" he said softly to her as he looked at her more. He didn't know why but he didn't like it when any one but him was sad [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven looks up at jasper with a confused look on her face.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Think in your head something you honestly think about me.."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked shocked "Wha-What!?! How the hell can you know what I'm thinking!?!" He said to her

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes widen and she looks at it then him then it* Is that...what they give in the movies?
Roman chuckled and held the box toward her, "I don't know you tell me." He said, obviously hinting at what it.was.

1. Jennete said:
    Nissa:*she looks at him* Are you not powerful enough? To fight those who want to kill you?

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks a little and pushes him to lay down on the couch, slowly crawling on top of him* Are you saying that you love me?
Jay smirks and puts his hands on her thighs. "I mean, maybe I am saying I love you..." He says, a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he shoots her a devilish grin "...then again, maybe I'm not."

Jennete said:
Dex sighed. "The strongest power I have is this." He said as a HUGE blue flame appeared over his head, then burned out.

Daniel reaver]"Y-you seem sad about it" he said nervously to her as he blushed a little more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
"Oh no I'm not sad about it.." She says blushing a little

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili moved closer to her, placing a hand to her cheek with an expression of worry. He didn't care if she was normal or not. He just wanted her to be okay.
"Ellie..."

[/QUOTE]
When he touched her cheek, it didn't turn to metal like it normally would. Elyse turned her head, looking at Kili with brown eyes, a relieved and overall tired look on her face.

"Hey..."

She spoke quietly, managing out a tired smile. She tried to bring her hand up to meet his arm, not even sure herself if it had worked. She was just glad he was here.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stood there for a while, kissing him back before pulling away. She stared at him and tilted her head."....You're okay, right?"
Taylor stayed silent for a second, then gave her a big smile, "If I ain't serving you, this yes I'm fine." He said laughing. "Any who, I would like for you to know that the kiss was amazing and we should totally do it again sometime."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and returned his gaze to the sky. He took another sip of his wine and spoke♅...

“ That's true~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stretched her arms out,"It's really nice out today. It's sunny and beautiful...but there's something weird about that black dot." She said, pointing towards the dot that seemed to be getting closer."What is that....? It's getting so-" She stopped as her eyes widened as the familiar figure dropped down to the ground. The Firefox happily say there, wagging it's tails."I forgot we were suppose to be looking for him! I can evil eve he came right to us." She said happily, jumping up and running towards the creature.

Daniel reaver]"I-oh" he said embarased by his accusation as he started to look away again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven grins again. "It's fine, no need to be embarrassed." She says

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and held the box toward her, "I don't know you tell me." He said, obviously hinting at what it.was.
Snow:*smiles and opens it, looking inside her eyes sparkling in excitement*

BlueHawk said:
Jay smirks and puts his hands on her thighs. "I mean, maybe I am saying I love you..." He says, a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he shoots her a devilish grin "...then again, maybe I'm not."
Rain:*smirks and kisses his neck, slowly making her way up to his jaw and whispers* You like dangerous situations don't you, you must if you keep teasing me so

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex sighed. "The strongest power I have is this." He said as a HUGE blue flame appeared over his head, then burned out.
Nissa:*she smiles softly* I am an Eater, I give access to others to other dimenions... I also am a key to unlock portals to great powers. Would you like some? *she tilts her head thinking of the phrase* it is a big deal because my kind is rare. Hunted and sold and enslaved for my gift.

Roman said:
Taylor stayed silent for a second, then gave her a big smile, "If I ain't serving you, this yes I'm fine." He said laughing. "Any who, I would like for you to know that the kiss was amazing and we should totally do it again sometime."
Celia blinked before blushing,"I-I mean...I guess we can. I wouldn't mind it anyway." She muttered fidgeting with her hands as she looked away.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and opens it, looking inside her eyes sparkling in excitement*
Rain:*smirks and kisses his neck, slowly making her way up to his jaw and whispers* You like dangerous situations don't you, you must if you keep teasing me so

Nissa:*she smiles softly* I am an Eater, I give access to others to other dimenions... I also am a key to unlock portals to great powers. Would you like some? *she tilts her head thinking of the phrase* it is a big deal because my kind is rare. Hunted and sold and enslaved for my gift.
Dex shook his head. "That's a generous offer... But I cannot accept. I have already accepted my fate..." He said sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back