• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex sighed. "I figured out she used mind magic on me. She forced me to love her again." He said.
Nissa:*looks down* No one should be forced to do anything...

BlueHawk said:
Jay frowns and pulls her close. "Rain, I don't want you to have to change for me. I like you for you. Bring them back please?" He says, a hint of disappointment in his voice.
Rain:*tilts her head and they re appear, fluttering slightly* But they were a problem for you yes?

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo followed happily. The only thing that made him NOT a asshole, was cake. "Sure! That sounds fun!" He said.
(Where is Dex?)Tim opened the door and said Saya are you in here?!!

Saya:Tim oh your here *said doing her experiment*

WeirdPrincess said:
"You say that like it's simple...."Celia muttered as she took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She took a few more deep breaths before smiling,"Okay. I think I'm good now."
Taylor took a deep breath and gave her a nod to indicate he was also ready. He then slowly leaned towards her slowly, until their lips came in contact.

Daniel reaver]"I-I don't know. But some people said I was a god" he said heaitantly to the girl still not looking back at her as the talk just made him blush more for some reason [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven nodded. "I see, I'm a reaper.." She says quietly.

Jennete said:
Rain:*tilts her head and they re appear, fluttering slightly* But they were a problem for you yes?
Dex skipped another stone across the lake. "What was I supposed to do? I couldn't prevent that from happening..." He said. "I'll die eventually... Some people are REALLY mad at me."

Jennete said:
Jay thinks for a momnet. "Yeah but... They're you. Which means that even though they are a problem, I love them anyway since it's you. That's how dating works..." He says, unsure how she will react to the answer.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Where is Dex?)Tim opened the door and said Saya are you in here?!!

[/QUOTE]
(Dex is at the beach... I think)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Mr. Hiro, right. And...you're the girl who drew that picture, right?" Leon asked, remembering the plane shed thrown at him.

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah!" She brightened, quite glad Leon remembered her. "Hey!"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Where is Dex?)Tim opened the door and said Saya are you in here?!!

[/QUOTE]
Shingo waves. "Hey! I'm Shingo!" He said. "The great and magnificant!"

Jennete said:
Snow:*pouts a little and kisses his cheek* I am sorry they suck
Roman chuckled, "We have better things to worry about than some bad hotel service. That bigger thing is our marriage! Oh and I got you this..." he said, taking a small black box from his vest pocket.

Daniel reaver]Liara looked back at the girl a little still hesitant as she turned to face her and sniffed curiously taking in the girls scent as her tail started to wag slightly brushing around Tylers legs @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Tyler blushes a little and laughs. "H-Hey! Stop that! It tickles!" He said, squirming his seat as he smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked,"Uh...sure I guess." She said, her sandwich now finished. She set the plate down on one of the chairs before grabbing Cam and kissing him.
(Oops xD )

Cam kissed her softly before pulling away "Oh god I needed that" He said softly

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Summer perked. Did I just hear his thoughts? "Uh... T-tats..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked at her "Yeah Summer?" He asked her

(BRB GUYS!!!!!!!!)

shortyshot8 said:
(Oops xD )
Cam kissed her softly before pulling away "Oh god I needed that" He said softly
(( You liked it, we just don't swing that way xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira then smiled and replied♅...
“ Of course, we can be boyfriend and girlfriend if you want~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed,"We don't have to! I don't know if it'll make a difference or not." She said as she glanced at him."I don't really know. It sounds nice but I don't think it'll change our position besides having a title."

Daniel reaver]"Reaper?" He asked as he looked back at her slightly not caring about he blush considering most of his face was covered by his hair [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven nodded. "Yea... Sadly" she says looking down at moose who is now back to being a 'Raven'.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed,"We don't have to! I don't know if it'll make a difference or not." She said as she glanced at him."I don't really know. It sounds nice but I don't think it'll change our position besides having a title."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and returned his gaze to the sky. He took another sip of his wine and spoke♅...

“ That's true~ ”

Lumina said:
Elyse exhaled a breath of relief as the pain faded. She felt her body hit the floor, landing on the cold metal from before fr when she had touched the ground. She felt even more battered than before, but at least the pain was gone. She was relieved of that. She wondered where Kili was.
Kili moved closer to her, placing a hand to her cheek with an expression of worry. He didn't care if she was normal or not. He just wanted her to be okay.

"Ellie..."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "We have better things to worry about than some bad hotel service. That bigger thing is our marriage! Oh and I got you this..." he said, taking a small black box from his vest pocket.
Snow:*her eyes widen and she looks at it then him then it* Is that...what they give in the movies?

T started to near the beach and felt a strong presence and said to Blake Hey,I am nearing the beach and i am feeling a really strong presence Shin is going wild

@Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back