• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Jasper looked over at her curiously as she stuck her hand out into the rain [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven tilts her head. "Hm?" She asks noticing jasper looking at her

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex sighed. "I figured out she used mind magic on me. She forced me to love her again." He said.
"The hotel has people who cook and bring things you have a need for. Though these guys suck...." Roman said, giving a playful frown.

Roman said:
"The hotel has people who cook and bring things you have a need for. Though these guys suck...." Roman said, giving a playful frown.
(Wait, did Roman just suddenly appear out of nowhere? xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia puffed out her cheeks again as she looked at him."I don't want to enslave you nor do I want my dad kissing you again. That was just flat out weird and gross..." She shuddered at the thought.
"If you have to stay calm, why not think of things that relax you? That is one of the many ways a person or any being at that can relax." Taylor explained with a smile.

(Wait, did Roman just suddenly appear out of nowhere? xD )
No, he's with Snow ))

Tyler patted her on the head. "Hey, there's no reason for you to feel bad... I'm sure you didn't mean to hurt her. Besides, if either of you got hurt I could just heal you." He said. "Your both safe with me... I promise."
@Daniel reaver
Winter blushed as she was pat on the head,"I'm still really sorry. I just got nervous and didn't want to change forms in forms of you guys...." She muttered as she took a seat in a chair."What's your name?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"You look more like a constipated penguin, whose nothing more than a sweetie pie, trying to defend herself." Max snickered, brushign a finger against his chin, nodding discretely. "Yep."

[/QUOTE]
Levi stares blankly at Max. She smirks. "Clearly you haven't met me." She says "Your just nothing but a cat boy whose clearly can't see who he is arguing with." She says crossing her arms looking down at his small tail.

Roman said:
"If you have to stay calm, why not think of things that relax you? That is one of the many ways a person or any being at that can relax." Taylor explained with a smile.

No, he's with Snow ))
(Dang it Roman! You scared me xD )

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer dipped her chin, brushing her fingers against her cheek in disgust, "You didn't show it."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed again "Because I knew there was another person there" He said softly

Shingo nodded. "Sure, whatever." He said before he took a bite of his cheesecake. "I FEEL HAPPY AGAINNNN!!!!!" He said happily.
tumblr_n652f4c5V81rt1rh3o2_250.gif
Tim went inside the lab into the hallway We are gonna see some cool stuff from Professor Saya Tim said walking towards the main room

Daniel reaver]Liara looked up at them and sniffled before she got up and club to tyler while also hiding frm the new girl "tyler" she said in a scared tone @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"I'm sorry! I-I'll leave if that makes you feel better." Winter said as she backed away from the girl and Tyler, seeing that she had done something wrong.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]As she focused on those thoughts, her pain faded into the background, and the process moved even faster than before. Slowly, the lights began to dim, and the pod opened up, releasing her body before ascending back into the roof.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse exhaled a breath of relief as the pain faded. She felt her body hit the floor, landing on the cold metal from before fr when she had touched the ground. She felt even more battered than before, but at least the pain was gone. She was relieved of that. She wondered where Kili was.

Jasper looked away when she looked at him a slight blush coming across his face "so?" He said not knowing what to say to her 'why is she siting next to me. I'm not handsom or nice or anything' he thought

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Feather smiled lightly. She ran her hand through her hair, ruffling it slightly before glancing at the floor; "The one from the class? That stopped early? Uh... Mr. Whatever?" She remembered being extremely cocky in the class, and decided to shake it off. Feather looked up again, her ears ruffling in the gentle pulls of wind. The atmosphere around her became suddenly rather heated, as she watched the drops fall from his forehead. He seemed like an extremely bright student.

[/QUOTE]
"Mr. Hiro, right. And...you're the girl who drew that picture, right?" Leon asked, remembering the plane shed thrown at him.

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head* Service?

Nissa: Do you not love your fiance?

(( I quoted @TheRebelliousDragon by accident

Daniel reaver]Liara looked up at them and sniffled before she got up and club to tyler while also hiding frm the new girl "tyler" she said in a scared tone @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
WeirdPrincess said:
Winter blushed as she was pat on the head,"I'm still really sorry. I just got nervous and didn't want to change forms in forms of you guys...." She muttered as she took a seat in a chair."What's your name?"
"The name's Tyler! Tyler Grayson! But you can call me Ty!" He said happily. "I'm half angel/half ultimate fallen god... Basically one of the strongest gods there is." He held Liara close to him to make her feel safer. He also wrapped one of his wings around her. Now the sun had angled itself, there was a better view of what he looked like.

Pit.full.926240.jpg

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer shook her head, "It's fine. Leave it."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi stared at her and thought 'What the hell is up with her all of a sudden?'

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mm...I think I get it." Asuka stated, still looking at the clouds."Well, it doesn't matter I guess. I was just curious about it."
...♅Akira then smiled and replied♅...

“ Of course, we can be boyfriend and girlfriend if you want~ ”

Roman said:

No, he's with Snow ))
"You say that like it's simple...."Celia muttered as she took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She took a few more deep breaths before smiling,"Okay. I think I'm good now."

Roman said:
(( I quoted @TheRebelliousDragon by accident
Snow:*pouts a little and kisses his cheek* I am sorry they suck

Daniel reaver]Jasper looked away when she looked at him a slight blush coming across his face "so?" He said not knowing what to say to her 'why is she siting next to me. I'm not handsom or nice or anything' he thought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven grinned a bit which was rarely seen on her face. "So what kind of being are you? If you don't mind me asking." She asks softly

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim went inside the lab into the hallway We are gonna see some cool stuff from Professor Saya Tim said walking towards the main room

[/QUOTE]
Shingo followed happily. The only thing that made him NOT a asshole, was cake. "Sure! That sounds fun!" He said.

Liara looked back at the girl a little still hesitant as she turned to face her and sniffed curiously taking in the girls scent as her tail started to wag slightly brushing around Tylers legs

@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back