• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles, blushing a little at having misunderstood* I like parks, can we walk there?
Rain:*smirks and watches the tv* You are what they call a flirt yes? I wonder why I like you so when you seem determined to tease me.

Nissa:*she tilts her head* Everyone seems to want to lock me up... are you going to do so?
Jay shrugs and laughs. "Some girls like to be teased and flirted with I guess." He says as he rubs her shoulder, being cautious of her wings.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter fell onto the floor and ran off towards the bathroom, the purple aura getting bigger as she finally made it inside. She stood in the bathroom and meows softly as her body transformed from a cat to a human."Oh no! I-I have to apologize." She whispered as she slowly walked out of the bathroom and back to where they sat. Winter looked at the girl,"I-I'm really sorry! I just d-didn't want you guys to see..."she stammered as she looked at the ground. @TheRebelliousDragon
View attachment 131814
Tyler patted her on the head. "Hey, there's no reason for you to feel bad... I'm sure you didn't mean to hurt her. Besides, if either of you got hurt I could just heal you." He said. "Your both safe with me... I promise."

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles, blushing a little at having misunderstood* I like parks, can we walk there?
Rain:*smirks and watches the tv* You are what they call a flirt yes? I wonder why I like you so when you seem determined to tease me.

Nissa:*she tilts her head* Everyone seems to want to lock me up... are you going to do so?
Roman chuckled, and began to walk. Enjoying the scenery that the two came across, "I honestly felt like by you'd say the place with the most water, guess I was wrong." He said smiling. Roman put his free hand in his pocket, and used the other to hold Snow's. "This should be a fun night though."

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Just relax. I can't kiss you until you're calm, so I'll wait." He said playing around in the water.
"It's hard trying to stay calm! I can't be calm when I know I'm kissing you again..."Celia muttered, her face red as she sank into the water so only her head was visible.

Daniel reaver]Jasper nodded as it lightly started to rain again "o-oh" he said quietly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven's pet turned into an umbrella and she held it above her head sticking out her free hand to feel the rain. "Yea..." She whispers

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah came outside by the pool, eating a sandwich as she reached Cam."Hey love. What's going on out here?" She asked, munching on her sandwich as she looked at Celia and Taylor.
Cam looked at her "Oh my god please kiss me" He begged of her

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah came outside by the pool, eating a sandwich as she reached Cam."Hey love. What's going on out here?" She asked, munching on her sandwich as she looked at Celia and Taylor.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stayed silent for a while before speaking,"Hey Akki-san? What are we exactly? Are we friends, even though we've kissed?" She asked softly.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and looked over to Asuka, soon replying♅...

“ I'd say we're dating, but not boyfriend and girlfriend, if that makes sense. ”

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Sorry," she sternly replied, taking another spoonful of her pasta pot grumpily.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed before kissing her on the cheek "I kinda like it" He whispered

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler patted her on the head. "Hey, there's no reason for you to feel bad... I'm sure you didn't mean to hurt her. Besides, if either of you got hurt I could just heal you." He said. "Your both safe with me... I promise."
@Daniel reaver
Liara still say there having dropped to her knees when she was scratched and still licked her scratches like a cat as tears welled up in her eyes her tail habging out of her dress and her ears hung low

@WeirdPrincess

Daniel reaver]Liara still say there having dropped to her knees when she was scratched and still licked her scratches like a cat as tears welled up in her eyes her tail habging out of her dress and her ears hung low [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Tyler waved a hand over all her wounds, healing her completely. "You ok? You got scratched real good huh?" He said.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs and laughs. "Some girls like to be teased and flirted with I guess." He says as he rubs her shoulder, being cautious of her wings.
Rain:*smirks and kisses him softly and her eyes widen as she takes a deep breath when his hand brushes her wings* Oh.. do not touch those

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, and began to walk. Enjoying the scenery that the two came across, "I honestly felt like by you'd say the place with the most water, guess I was wrong." He said smiling. Roman put his free hand in his pocket, and used the other to hold Snow's. "This should be a fun night though."
Snow: As a Fay.. I am naturally attracted to green places and parks, you can't see them because they are hiding under the veil but their are tons of Fay here in this park..and large groups of fay pull and attract like a beacon to others *she smiles and rests her head against his shoulder* Yes it should.. we are going to be married soon..

shortyshot8 said:

Farah blinked,"Uh...sure I guess." She said, her sandwich now finished. She set the plate down on one of the chairs before grabbing Cam and kissing him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's hard trying to stay calm! I can't be calm when I know I'm kissing you again..."Celia muttered, her face red as she sank into the water so only her head was visible.
Taylor snickered, "That's nice to know." He said nodding. Taylor made his way back over to, Celia, and placed a finger on her chin. "Come on, we have to try this again."

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and kisses him softly and her eyes widen as she takes a deep breath when his hand brushes her wings* Oh.. do not touch those
Snow: As a Fay.. I am naturally attracted to green places and parks, you can't see them because they are hiding under the veil but their are tons of Fay here in this park..and large groups of fay pull and attract like a beacon to others *she smiles and rests her head against his shoulder* Yes it should.. we are going to be married soon..
Jay blushes a bright red. "I try not too, they're just go... Big. And surprisingly smooth." He says with a small laugh, grinning at her.

Jennete said:
Snow: As a Fay.. I am naturally attracted to green places and parks, you can't see them because they are hiding under the veil but their are tons of Fay here in this park.. groups of fay pull and attract like a beacon to others *she smiles and rests her head against his shoulder* Yes it should.. we are going to be married soon..
"Well, it is nice to learn something new, especially from you." Roman said smiling. "I just wish we could do this marriage thing a lot quicker so we can get home. I'm not so fond of the service at the temporary home."

BlueHawk said:
Jay blushes a bright red. "I try not too, they're just go... Big. And surprisingly smooth." He says with a small laugh, grinning at her.
Rain:*a little smug but she snaps her fingers and the glamour away* There, now they are gone.

Tyler charged his Zodiac Blast in his dragon form, firing at the invading aliens. They all screamed in pain as he slammed back down. "RETREATTTTT!!!!!!!!" The aliens squealed as they got in their ships and left. Tyler returned to normal, sighing as he sat on a nearby bench. He wiped sweat from his brow. "I need a break..." Ty said.
@Daniel reaver @WeirdPrincess

Shingo started to get a bit nervous. "Test subject for what...?" He asked.
Tim let go of Shingo and said just kidding we are gonna hang out here Tim said as he motioned Shingo to come as he stood next to the labs door

Roman said:
"Well, it is nice to learn something new, especially from you." Roman said smiling. "I just wish we could do this marriage thing a lot quicker so we can get home. I'm not so fond of the service at the temporary home."
Snow:*tilts her head* Service?

Dex smiles. "Why thank you... I'd say your pretty cool too." He laughed. He picked up a stone and tossed it across the lake. "I just don't know if I can take anymore pain... I might break up with my fiance... Everybody hates me for my mistakes and I deserve to suffer for it..."
Nissa: Do you not love your fiance?

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and looked over to Asuka, soon replying♅...

“ I'd say we're dating, but not boyfriend and girlfriend, if that makes sense. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Mm...I think I get it." Asuka stated, still looking at the clouds."Well, it doesn't matter I guess. I was just curious about it."

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head* Service?

Nissa: Do you not love your fiance?
Dex sighed. "I figured out she used mind magic on me. She forced me to love her again." He said.

Jennete said:
Rain:*a little smug but she snaps her fingers and the glamour away* There, now they are gone.
Jay frowns and pulls her close. "Rain, I don't want you to have to change for me. I like you for you. Bring them back please?" He says, a hint of disappointment in his voice.

Roman said:
Taylor snickered, "That's nice to know." He said nodding. Taylor made his way back over to, Celia, and placed a finger on her chin. "Come on, we have to try this again."
Celia puffed out her cheeks again as she looked at him."I don't want to enslave you nor do I want my dad kissing you again. That was just flat out weird and gross..." She shuddered at the thought.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim let go of Shingo and said just kidding we are gonna hang out here Tim said as he motioned Shingo to come as he stood next to the labs door

[/QUOTE]
Shingo nodded. "Sure, whatever." He said before he took a bite of his cheesecake. "I FEEL HAPPY AGAINNNN!!!!!" He said happily.

tumblr_n652f4c5V81rt1rh3o2_250.gif

Mayyflower said:
Levi smirked. "I'd watch what you say around here pussy cat. This place is awesome, you wouldn't know cause your just a visitor" she laughed. "What I am doesn't concern you." She growls
"You look more like a constipated penguin, whose nothing more than a sweetie pie, trying to defend herself." Max snickered, brushign a finger against his chin, nodding discretely. "Yep."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back