• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler just order them donuts. "So, where did you come from Liara?" He asked. "I haven't seen you before so..."
@WeirdPrincess

Dex sighed. "It's ok I guess. I'm kinda used to feeling pain and hatred towards me." He said. "Me and my brother suffered a whole lot."
Nissa: I do not know what that is like.. *she tilts her head* I have only been alive for...four days now yes? I do not understand Time *she smiles at him* Hatred is a negative emotion

Yuto smiled at her happily. "It's amazing right? What do you want to do first...?" He asked.
Noir looked at Yuto, then just began walking into the amusement park. She just took in all the sights and sounds, observing everything. She scribbled doodles of passing people and objects, each coming to life on the page, making her own private amusement park in her art.

Jennete said:
Nissa: I do not know what that is like.. *she tilts her head* I have only been alive for...four days now yes? I do not understand Time *she smiles at him* Hatred is a negative emotion
Dex nodded. "That's right... What's your name?" He asked.

Daniel reaver]Jasper just layed there as the Skys darkened slightly and Thunder cracked "it's ok" he said quietly hearin her through his music [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven hesitates to ask but "Erm...are you okay...?" She asks raven sits down next to him with her pet 'moose'.

Lumina said:
Noir looked at Yuto, then just began walking into the amusement park. She just took in all the sights and sounds, observing everything. She scribbled doodles of passing people and objects, each coming to life on the page, making her own private amusement park in her art.
Yuto continued to smile, watching it all come to life. "Well, I think we should go on a ride first." He said, glad she was already enjoying the amusement park.

Dex nodded. "That's right... What's your name?" He asked.
Nissa: My name is Nissa. I am a person *she nods her head* I used to be property yes? That is the term.. I get confused... I tried to read because books do not taste good

Mayyflower said:
Levi stares blankly at the man. "I'm Levi..." she says "What's your name" she asks staring at him

(Yea you can see it) @Summer Dotty
//Link me it?

"Max," he gruffly replied, his hand brushing through his hair for a second time. He chuckled under his breath. "I'm 19."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed,"Well I did eat some fruit, mostly strawberries, but thank you." She said, smiling as she looked over at him."Is there anything else you wanna play or do you feel like relaxing?" She asked as she looked back up at the sky and grinned as the clouds slowly moved by.
...♅Akira took another drink and lay back on the blanket, staring up at the sky. He replied♅...

“ Let's just relax for now, Asuki-chan~ ”

Jennete said:
Nissa: My name is Nissa. I am a person *she nods her head* I used to be property yes? That is the term.. I get confused... I tried to read because books do not taste good
Dex shrugged. "Well were all people right...? I don't know what kind of being you are but you were never anybody's PROPERTY... Otherwise you wouldn't have free will." He said.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//Link me it?
"Max," he gruffly replied, his hand brushing through his hair for a second time. He chuckled under his breath. "I'm 19."

[/QUOTE]
Levi nods. "Nice to meet you" she says quietly.

(It's on page 26 I can't link on my phone

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods her head and goes to the kitchen, grabbing some fruit and begins eating it*
Jay smiles as she stands. "Wanna grab one for me, Rain?" He asks as he grabs the remote to the TV, turning it on as he puts his feet up.

Dex shrugged. "Well were all people right...? I don't know what kind of being you are but you were never anybody's PROPERTY... Otherwise you wouldn't have free will." He said.
Nissa:*she tilted her head* I didn't have will...or consciousness for.. *counts on fingers looking up* um... around 1,600 years... yes I believe that is what earth time is for that amount *she nods her head* I like being free now... I believe I have a personality as well but I do not know yet what it is *she sighs* Yours is happy yes?

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles as she stands. "Wanna grab one for me, Rain?" He asks as he grabs the remote to the TV, turning it on as he puts his feet up.
Rain: No you can move your ass and get one yourself *she says with a sugar nice voice as she sits back down and watches the Tv*

Daniel reaver]"Yeah I'm fine" he said softly to the girl as he layed there not minding her company [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven stared at the man. "I'm raven by the way." She says looking at moose

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Alright, then ^^)
Leon stood outside of the dorms, His sword unsheathed as he trained, much like he did every morning. His movements were fluid and precise, as if it was all choreographed.

[/QUOTE]
The fox girl stood outside the girl dorms, picking at her nails without care. Once she heard a small flare of air, her ears perked and Feather cautiously turned against the door frame, her lip trembling. Once she caught sight of the training solider, he relaxed. Surely, a soldier daren't attack an innocent girl, such as herself. Her head tilted, and her word became jumbled and stuttered, incase he did indeed take a swipe at her, "Hello? ...I'm Feather."

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she tilted her head* I didn't have will...or consciousness for.. *counts on fingers looking up* um... around 1,600 years... yes I believe that is what earth time is for that amount *she nods her head* I like being free now... I believe I have a personality as well but I do not know yet what it is *she sighs* Yours is happy yes?
Dex shook his head. "No, I wouldn't say that... I'm more calm and collected. I can deal with a lot of pressure." He said.

Jennete said:
Rain:*turns looking a him tilting her head* Yes?

Snow:*she smiles happily as she follows him, her hand happily in his* I love romantic walks!
"Well, that is what we're gonna do!" Roman said making his way outside with Snow behind him. "Where should we start our walk?"

Dex shook his head. "No, I wouldn't say that... I'm more calm and collected. I can deal with a lot of pressure." He said.
Nissa:*she frowns* I am no good at telling personalities.. *she sighs and looks at Dex with blank eyes* What do you say mine is?

Jennete said:

Rain: No you can move your ass and get one yourself *she says with a sugar nice voice as she sits back down and watches the Tv*
Jay laughs and grins. "Ooh feisty." He says teasingly as he stands up off the couch, making a big deal of standing up. He makes his way into the kitchen and grabs a fruit.

Roman said:
"Well, that is what we're gonna do!" Roman said making his way outside with Snow behind him. "Where should we start our walk?"
Snow:*she thinks and claps her hands excitedly coming up with an idea, smiling* Oh maybe by taking steps yes?!

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and grins. "Ooh feisty." He says teasingly as he stands up off the couch, making a big deal of standing up. He makes his way into the kitchen and grabs a fruit.
Rain:*smirks throwing a pillow at him* That is my personality, the one you seem to be highly attracted too otherwise you would not let me claim you.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked up and nodded,"I guess so. I'm still a little nervous..." She said, chewing on her lower lip.
Taylor chuckled, "Just relax. I can't kiss you until you're calm, so I'll wait." He said playing around in the water.

Daniel reaver]"I'm jasper" he said quietly to her as he sat up while it started to rain just a little bit [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven looked up at the sky letting the rain drops fall on her. "Nice to meet you" she says closing her eyes

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she frowns* I am no good at telling personalities.. *she sighs and looks at Dex with blank eyes* What do you say mine is?
Dex scratches his head. "Well... I would say your not very smart when it comes to human earth knowledge... But I'd say your very kind to even considering talking to me." He said, leaning back on the grass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back