• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kalin Scarlet] Leon-Dorms [COLOR=#FFFF00]Laura-Wandering.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FFFF00] Ren-Courtyard[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FFFF00] Marie- Wandering.[/COLOR] [COLOR=#FFFF00] Kalin-??? ( is Lilith still talking to him? [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL] )

Anyone want to Interact?))
//I got Feather Fall nearby Leon?

Liara just looks up at him curiously "mew?" She said quietly not making a move to let go oh him except for reaching over and peting the cat

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Levi stops and looks at the odd man standing there looking at her. "What?" 'She' replies
"Hey," the corner of his mouth crawled to a smile; he knew what was going to follow this short yet sweet greeting. "What's your name?"

//Could I see Levi's CS?

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. He decided it was better just to teleport there. His eyes flashed and they all appeared at the cafe. "Do you want anything?" He asked,
@WeirdPrincess
Winter looked around the area, seeing a lot of people. Her ears were pinned back as she struggled to be let down.

((super bored anyone free? Doesn't matter where you are because Nissa is in limbo so I can make her anywhere))

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter looked around the area, seeing a lot of people. Her ears were pinned back as she struggled to be let down.
Tyler set her down softly. "It's ok, we can leave right after we get something to eat." He told the small kitty.

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
((super bored anyone free? Doesn't matter where you are because Nissa is in limbo so I can make her anywhere))
(Shadow is free... But he's the silent type, so how about Dex?)

Raven wonders around the courtyard This school is way to peaceful for my likings She thought to herself before she tripped on something in the grass. "Really?!" She mumbles to herself before looking down to see what it was... Seeing a man laying there she grunts. "Sorry.." She says a little embarrassed but no expression in her face @Daniel reaver

Tyler set her down softly. "It's ok, we can leave right after we get something to eat." He told the small kitty.
@Daniel reaver

(Shadow is free... But he's the silent type, so how about Dex?)
((okay where is he again?))

Lumina said:
Elyse tried to block out the pain as much as she could, and tried to do as he said.
What... she wanted...?

Elyse wanted... to be normal. To be able to feel the world again. To be able to feel things without turning them to metal. To be able to touch things. To be able to...

To be able to hold Kili for real. To hold him, to touch him without feeling his aura instead. To feel what his skin, what his hair felt like. To have him feel her the same. To feel him holding her, to feel what that felt like. To be held by the one she loved.

That's what she wanted. So she tried to focus on that as much as possible.
As she focused on those thoughts, her pain faded into the background, and the process moved even faster than before. Slowly, the lights began to dim, and the pod opened up, releasing her body before ascending back into the roof.

(He's at the beach, taking a walk)
((understood!))

Nissa:*she walks and walks.... and oh look there is water* oh.. *she is thirsty so she crouches down and tries to take a sip then blehs and spits it up* Aghhh salty salty *sniffs not liking this at all and starts munching on a rock to get the taste out*

Jennete said:
((understood!))
Nissa:*she walks and walks.... and oh look there is water* oh.. *she is thirsty so she crouches down and tries to take a sip then blehs and spits it up* Aghhh salty salty *sniffs not liking this at all and starts munching on a rock to get the taste out*
Dex jumped down from a nearby tree. "I heard someone coming. Aparantly everyone wants me dead sooooo can't be too careful." He said.

Dex jumped down from a nearby tree. "I heard someone coming. Aparantly everyone wants me dead sooooo can't be too careful." He said.
Nissa:*looks up at him with her tongue sticking out as she wipes the salty water from it* vy duh veople van vu dedeap *all scarmbled with her tongue out*

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//I got Feather Fall nearby Leon?

[/QUOTE]
(Alright, then ^^)

Leon stood outside of the dorms, His sword unsheathed as he trained, much like he did every morning. His movements were fluid and precise, as if it was all choreographed.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks up at him with her tongue sticking out as she wipes the salty water from it* vy duh veople van vu dedeap *all scarmbled with her tongue out*
Dex scratched his head. "I don't know, they keep saying I cheated on my ex fiance... Thing is, I don't even remember having another fiance other than Toru." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Raven wonders around the courtyard This school is way to peaceful for my likings She thought to herself before she tripped on something in the grass. "Really?!" She mumbles to herself before looking down to see what it was... Seeing a man laying there she grunts. "Sorry.." She says a little embarrassed but no expression in her face @Daniel reaver
Jasper just layed there as the Skys darkened slightly and Thunder cracked "it's ok" he said quietly hearing her through his music as it started to rain just a little

@Mayyflower

Dex scratched his head. "I don't know, they keep saying I cheated on my ex fiance... Thing is, I don't even remember having another fiance other than Toru." He said.
Nissa:*nods her head as she eats her rock* That is sad.. I feel sympathy for you

Daniel reaver]Liara looked and round curiously as she took the cat from Tyler and pet it comfortingly not able to awnser him @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Tyler just order them donuts. "So, where did you come from Liara?" He asked. "I haven't seen you before so..."

@WeirdPrincess

Jennete said:
Nissa:*nods her head as she eats her rock* That is sad.. I feel sympathy for you
Dex sighed. "It's ok I guess. I'm kinda used to feeling pain and hatred towards me." He said. "Me and my brother suffered a whole lot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back