• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Hey I have a great idea Tim said as he grabbed Shingo by the collar and pulled him out of the cake shop

[/QUOTE]
Shingo crosses his arms. "And what might that be...?" He said, thinking he knew what Tim had in mind.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he picked up his glass of wine♅...
“ I gave you a small taste of what a french kiss is~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Oh....I guess that wasn't so bad then." Asuka said as she picked up her water to take a drink. Unscrewing the lip, she put the bottle to her lips and took a drink before seeing it down. She layed down on the blanket and looked up towards the sky."I still think French kissing is weird, but at least I got to kind of try it."

Nonalaka said:
Euloria was again looking out the window at the scenery, twiddling her thumbs, wearing a slight smile as the taxi got closer to the restaurant.
"Excited?" He asked her softly as he slid his hand into one of hers and smiled

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Blake sifhed as all the info on dex appeared in the boy's head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
T ran around the forest searching for him (So who is playing as Dex)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo crosses his arms. "And what might that be...?" He said, thinking he knew what Tim had in mind.
Tim dragged him towards a lab and let go of Shingo saying Here it is, The lab

Roman said:
"Trust me, this is for a good reason. Most guys would try and be in bed with her already, I'm trying to help her. That being said, we have to deal with it." Taylor said turning his head. "Hey, Celia? You ready?"
@WeirdPrincess
Celia looked up and nodded,"I guess so. I'm still a little nervous..." She said, chewing on her lower lip.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]T ran around the forest searching for him (So who is playing as Dex)
Tim dragged him towards a lab and let go of Shingo saying Here it is, The lab

[/QUOTE]
(My character is Dex... >_<)

Shingo wasn't expecting this. "So what are we doing here?" He asked, a bit puzzled.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "God where is Farah when you need her?" He asked himself "Man I really need to kiss a girl right about now"

@WeirdPrincess
Farah came outside by the pool, eating a sandwich as she reached Cam."Hey love. What's going on out here?" She asked, munching on her sandwich as she looked at Celia and Taylor.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(My character is Dex... >_<)
Shingo wasn't expecting this. "So what are we doing here?" He asked, a bit puzzled.
You are the perfect Test subject for the professor Tim said dragging him into the lab

Tyler charged his Zodiac Blast in his dragon form, firing at the invading aliens. They all screamed in pain as he slammed back down. "RETREATTTTT!!!!!!!!" The aliens squealed as they got in their ships and left. Tyler returned to normal, sighing as he sat on a nearby bench. He wiped sweat from his brow. "I need a break..." Ty said.

@Daniel reaver @WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
You are the perfect Test subject for the professor Tim said dragging him into the lab

[/QUOTE]
Shingo started to get a bit nervous. "Test subject for what...?" He asked.

Liara ran down the empty streets in a white lab like dress a scared frantac look on her face as she ran her bare feet making a soft paying sound as men in black suits chaced after her from behind some firing guns at her just making her more scared as she ran through this strange place "MEW MEEEWWWW" she said loudly as a bullet grazed her tail causing her pain but she kept running not wanting to go back

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara ran down the empty streets in a white lab like dress a scared frantac look on her face as she ran men in black suits chaced after her from behind some firing guns at her just making her more scared as she ran through this strange place "MEW MEEEWWWW" she said loudly as a bullet grazed her tail causing her pain but she kept running not wanting to go back
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler glared at the men. He teleported in front of them and turned into his dragon form, this time he looked like this:

StardustDragon-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

"Hey! That's no way to treat a lady!" He growled at the men, charging a beam. "VICE BEAM!!!!" He roared as he wiped all the men out in one blow.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "It's not that....Listen you randomly started kissing me...It caught me off guard" He said softly
"Sorry," she sternly replied, taking another spoonful of her pasta pot grumpily.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh....I guess that wasn't so bad then." Asuka said as she picked up her water to take a drink. Unscrewing the lip, she put the bottle to her lips and took a drink before seeing it down. She layed down on the blanket and looked up towards the sky."I still think French kissing is weird, but at least I got to kind of try it."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he took a sip of his wine, soon looking up at the sky♅...

“ Yeah. By the way, you taste sweet~ ”

Liara stopped and looked back at the beast going wide eyed "mew" she said quietly as she hesitantly started to walk back twoards to her ears hung low and her tail

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara stopped and looked back at the beast going wide eyed "mew" she said quietly as she hesitantly started to walk back twoards to her ears hung low and her tail
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler transformed back to his angel form. "Well those guys were rude..." He muttered under his breath before turning to her. "Hey there! My name's Tyler! They didn't hurt you did they?" He asked with a smile.

"T-Tyyyler" liara said before she curled her tail around her and held onto it looking at where the bullet had grazed her "Tyler" she said as she held her tail out at him showing him the graze

@TheRebelliousDragon

My characters:

Max Dotty - School Entrance

Feather Fall - Classroom #4

Summer Dotty - Cafeteria (TAKEN)

Ry - Boys' Dorm Entrance

Anyone interested for interaction? Or a fight?

@Lumina[/URL]
Through the pain (which in her mind only seemed to be increasing) she saw Kili come up to the glass and place his hand on it. She could only look at him as her mind wad too occupied with trying to stay conscious with the pain happening. She figured it wouldn't end well if she passed out now. She didn't know what would happen if she did, but her guess was that it was just better to stay awake.

Another jolt of pain was shot through Elyse's body and she cried out again, then instinctively bit down on her lip to try and deal with the pain. A minute or so later and a reddish silvery metallic-y liquid dripped from her lip down the side of her face.

More tears kept streaming from her eyes as well, which almost seemed to have hints of brown in them.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"T-Tyyyler" liara said before she curled her tail around her and held onto it looking at where the bullet had grazed her "Tyler" she said as she held her tail out at him showing him the graze
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded and waved his hand over her tail, healing the wound. "It's ok... They won't hurt you anymore..." He said softly, patting her on the head. "So, why were they chasing you anyway?" He asked.

(Anyone free?) (My free characters...)

Navi-Courtyard

Levi-Cafe

Lexi-In the park

Raven-Wandering around

Harper-With Lexi

Liara stared at her tail before she pressed into Tyler and hugged him leting her tail how and wag around happily as she hugged him "Tyler!" She said

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he took a sip of his wine, soon looking up at the sky♅...

[/QUOTE][QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Yeah. By the way, you taste sweet~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed,"Well I did eat some fruit, mostly strawberries, but thank you." She said, smiling as she looked over at him."Is there anything else you wanna play or do you feel like relaxing?" She asked as she looked back up at the sky and grinned as the clouds slowly moved by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back