• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo sighed. "Sure, just don't get in my way." He said.

Celia's eyes widened with shock. "No... Why...?" She said as she fell to her knees, more tears falling down her face. "My son... Killed the one I loved...?"
Colin groaned lightly as he lay there moving a bit.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Ok what do you wanna do?Tim said rubbing the back of his head after throwing his cigarette down on the ground and crushing it

[/QUOTE]
Shingo scratched his cheek. "Is there anywhere they sell cheesecake? I loooooveeeee cheesecake." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Colin groaned lightly as he lay there moving a bit.
Celia shook him. "Colin! Wake up! Please! I need you!" She cried. "Please don't leave me..."

Shingo scratched his cheek. "Is there anywhere they sell cheesecake? I loooooveeeee cheesecake." He said.

Celia shook him. "Colin! Wake up! Please! I need you!" She cried. "Please don't leave me..."
I could buy you cheesecake, if you want lets go Tim said looking at the school gate

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I could buy you cheesecake, if you want lets go Tim said looking at the school gate

[/QUOTE]
Shingo smirked. "Good, but I think the magnificent Shingo can pay for his own food." He said as he walked towards the gate.

BlueHawk said:
Jay takes a deep breath in briefly, before quickly returning his attention back to Rain. "Hey Rain...?" He ask, his voice trailing off as he swam toward her a bit.
Rain:*turns looking a him tilting her head* Yes?

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head in disappointment and wrapped a arm around her. He pointed up as he swam to the surface and laughed when he made there, "Can't swim underwater?" He asked teasingly.

"Explore where? This place is in the middle of the.... city." Roman facepalmed and grabbed Snow's hand, leading her out of the room. "We're going out on a romantic little walk."
Snow:*she smiles happily as she follows him, her hand happily in his* I love romantic walks!

Shingo smirked. "Good, but I think the magnificent Shingo can pay for his own food." He said as he walked towards the gate.
Huh,money saved for me Tim said walking out of the school with Shingo My name is Tim......Tim Wellmish

Jennete said:
Rain:*turns looking a him tilting her head* Yes?
Jay pulls her close and kisses her softly, pulling away slowly and gives her a genuine smile. "Thanks... For everything." He says happily.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Huh,money saved for me Tim said walking out of the school with Shingo My name is Tim......Tim Wellmish

[/QUOTE]
Shingo laughed. "That's a really short and not very unique name... But then again does that really matter?" He said.

BlueHawk said:
Jay pulls her close and kisses her softly, pulling away slowly and gives her a genuine smile. "Thanks... For everything." He says happily.
Rain:*blushes and a slow genuine smile spreads over her face, softly raising her hand to rest on his cheek as she kisses him back slowly, the pond growing more white just a bit* I also wish to express gratitude.. A lot of it actually

Shingo laughed. "That's a really short and not very unique name... But then again does that really matter?" He said.
It doesn't matter Humans can exist even though they don't have names Tim said nearing the cake shop putting his hands inside his pockets

Jennete said:
Rain:*blushes and a slow genuine smile spreads over her face, softly raising her hand to rest on his cheek as she kisses him back slowly, the pond growing more white just a bit* I also wish to express gratitude.. A lot of it actually
Jay wraps his arms around her waist. "Trust me, you're doing just fine. And you have plenty of time to... express gratitude." He says with a small laugh and he quickly begins to kiss her again.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
It doesn't matter Humans can exist even though they don't have names Tim said nearing the cake shop putting his hands inside his pockets

[/QUOTE]
Shingo smiled. "That's a good way to look at it... And I don't like giving out compliments." He said.

BlueHawk said:
Jay wraps his arms around her waist. "Trust me, you're doing just fine. And you have plenty of time to... express gratitude." He says with a small laugh and he quickly begins to kiss her again.
Rain:*smirks as she kisses him slow but demanding whispering over his lips* I believe you thought something perverted when all I meant was thanking you as you thanked me..through words.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks as she kisses him slow but demanding whispering over his lips* I believe you thought something perverted when all I meant was thanking you as you thanked me..through words.
Jay pulls back and blushes a bright red, somewhat embarrassed. "Oh uh... Sorry." He says, giving her a nervous laugh.

BlueHawk said:
Jay pulls back and blushes a bright red, somewhat embarrassed. "Oh uh... Sorry." He says, giving her a nervous laugh.
Rain:*smirks and kisses down his neck to kiss slowly where she leaves a mark* I think I will show my claim of you like so. Now, we should be heading back yes?

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and kisses down his neck to kiss slowly where she leaves a mark* I think I will show my claim of you like so. Now, we should be heading back yes?
Jay runs his fingers along the mark, smiling slightly. "It'll raise some weird questions, but yeah. Now people know you claim me." He says as he takes her hand and begins to leave the pond. "Let's head back."

BlueHawk said:
Jay runs his fingers along the mark, smiling slightly. "It'll raise some weird questions, but yeah. Now people know you claim me." He says as he takes her hand and begins to leave the pond. "Let's head back."
Rain:*smiles and once they are on land she begins dancing, opening the portal and pulls them through to where they land on his couch sitting* Home sweet home yes?

Jennete said:
Rain:*smiles and once they are on land she begins dancing, opening the portal and pulls them through to where they land on his couch sitting* Home sweet home yes?
Jay sits next to her, letting out a satisfied sigh. "It was certainty and eventful visit, but in a good way. Home sweet home." He restates.

BlueHawk said:
Jay sits next to her, letting out a satisfied sigh. "It was certainty and eventful visit, but in a good way. Home sweet home." He restates.
Rain:*nods her head and goes to the kitchen, grabbing some fruit and begins eating it*

Shingo smiled. "That's a good way to look at it... And I don't like giving out compliments." He said.
Tim went into the shop and ordered a cheesecake and said You said you will pay sooo you pay

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim went into the shop and ordered a cheesecake and said You said you will pay sooo you pay

[/QUOTE]
Shingo chuckled. "Of course, I'm not the idiot here." He said as he paid for their cheesecake.

Colin slowly opened his eyes as he turned to look at her, wincing slightly and coughing as he did so. "Jeeez, I think your kid needs a time out" he replied smiling weakly with a small chuckle.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at Shingo and said What do you wanna do next?

[/QUOTE]
Shingo pondered this. "Hmm... I don't have any ideas... You can decide idiot." He said as they received their cheesecake.

Nonalaka said:
Colin slowly opened his eyes as he turned to look at her, wincing slightly and coughing as he did so. "Jeeez, I think your kid needs a time out" he replied smiling weakly with a small chuckle.
Celia frowned. She hugged him, wiping tears from her eyes. "Don't scare me like that, I thought you were dead..." She said.

Shingo pondered this. "Hmm... I don't have any ideas... You can decide idiot." He said as they received their cheesecake.

Celia frowned. She hugged him, wiping tears from her eyes. "Don't scare me like that, I thought you were dead..." She said.
Hey I have a great idea Tim said as he grabbed Shingo by the collar and pulled him out of the cake shop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back