• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Colin stopped walking, noticing something wasn't right "Celia?" He said in a concerned tone.
Celia kept wincing and groaning, as if she were in pain. "No... Don't hurt him..." She mumbled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you woudnt wanna know~''

[/QUOTE]
"I wanna knooow!" She said chuckling "I'm curious now!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia kept wincing and groaning, as if she were in pain. "No... Don't hurt him..." She mumbled.
Colin looked puzzled "she must be having a nightmare..." he contemplated if he should wake her.

Nonalaka said:
Colin looked puzzled "she must be having a nightmare..." he contemplated if he should wake her.
Celia gritted her teeth as she dug her nails into his shirt. "Stay away... He'll kill you..." She said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''okay lets just say this: sexually aroused for no reason''

[/QUOTE]
Amara placed a hand on her mouth to stifle a giggle "wow okay.....do you know who put these on you?...cause to be honest, that sounds like my sisters work right there..."

Nonalaka said:
Amara placed a hand on her mouth to stifle a giggle "wow okay.....do you know who put these on you?...cause to be honest, that sounds like my sisters work right there..."
''well thing is me and Natsuru drowned at the same time. so if the curser placed this curse on me, it has to be the same person with Natsuru''

Celia gritted her teeth as she dug her nails into his shirt. "Stay away... He'll kill you..." She said.
Colin frowned. He could go into her dream and cheer it up...but those are her private thoughts, it wouldn't be the right thing to do...would it?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well thing is me and Natsuru drowned at the same time. so if the curser placed this curse on me, it has to be the same person with Natsuru''

[/QUOTE]
"True, true.... She still could have did the other curse for the fun of it, but I'm not saying it was her, it just seems like a thing she'd do..."

Nonalaka said:
Colin frowned. He could go into her dream and cheer it up...but those are her private thoughts, it wouldn't be the right thing to do...would it?
Celia started squirming. "No... No...!" She said as tears started coming to her eyes.

Nonalaka said:
"True, true.... She still could have did the other curse for the fun of it, but I'm not saying it was her, it just seems like a thing she'd do..."
''well...at least i would feel good. sooo....yea im okay with it''

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Hey @TheRebelliousDragon can your character Shingo interact with Tim)

[/QUOTE]
(Sure ^^)

Celia started squirming. "No... No...!" She said as tears started coming to her eyes.
Colin shook his head before closing his eyes and entering the dream, he couldnt listen to her cry like that.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...at least i would feel good. sooo....yea im okay with it''

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled and shrugged "fair enough"

Nonalaka said:
Colin shook his head before closing his eyes and entering the dream, he couldnt listen to her cry like that.
There was a lab... Everything in sight seemed to be on fire. A boy with purple eyes stood in the middle of the fire, a red symbol glowing on his head. "PLEASE! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" Celia shouted as shadowy figures held her back from the scene before her. Two shadowy men walked towards the child. "I will not let you hurt my family..." The boy said as a dark aura enveloped him.

There was a lab... Everything in sight seemed to be on fire. A boy with purple eyes stood in the middle of the fire, a red symbol glowing on his head. "PLEASE! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" Celia shouted as shadowy figures held her back from the scene before her. Two shadowy men walked towards the child. "I will not let you hurt my family..." The boy said as a dark aura enveloped him.
What on earth was this? A memory? Was that her son? Colin wasnt entirely sure what was going on, so he observed how he could fix it, standing back hoping she wouldn't see him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''chi...so bored now...''

[/QUOTE]
"Well then let's do something!" She chimed

Nonalaka said:
What on earth was this? A memory? Was that her son? Colin wasnt entirely sure what was going on, so he observed how he could fix it, standing back hoping she wouldn't see him.

''like what?''

Nonalaka said:

The boy laughed evily as a pillar of darkness erupted around him. "YOU SHALL ALL PERISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The boy yelled. Celia screamed as a explosion ensued and blew everyone away, including Colin.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''like what?''

[/QUOTE]
"I dunno" she shrugged "what do you like to do?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''like what?''

[/QUOTE]
"I dunno" she shrugged "what do you like to do?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back