• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled "Ah really? That's kinda funny" she smiled and shrugged, leaning her head back "I can't fault him though, naps are great ahaha"
@Himeragi Seiker

((It was something like that))
''they are''

*She said as she created a cloud and layed down on it*

''i even have those special naps. the sky nap''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''they are''
*She said as she created a cloud and layed down on it*

''i even have those special naps. the sky nap''

[/QUOTE]
She stared at the cloud and then a Natsumi "A sky nap?" She giggled "I've never heard of one of those before."

Nonalaka said:
She stared at the cloud and then a Natsumi "A sky nap?" She giggled "I've never heard of one of those before."
''its when i nap on a cloud''

*She said as she giggled*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its when i nap on a cloud''
*She said as she giggled*

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled "that seems fun, I'd still rather nap on the couch though" she didn't like the thought of possibly falling through a cloud as she slumbered.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "that seems fun, I'd still rather nap on the couch though" she didn't like the thought of possibly falling through a cloud as she slumbered.
''haha alright''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha alright''

[/QUOTE]
"So?~ how's life been lately? I haven't seen you around for a bit" she ask as she learned her head in her hand and smiled.

Nonalaka said:
"So?~ how's life been lately? I haven't seen you around for a bit" she ask as she learned her head in her hand and smiled.
''well...its goin fine. how bout on your side?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...its goin fine. how bout on your side?''

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled lightly "Well apart from Yuko messing my emotions things have been good"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''cool''

[/QUOTE]
"I guess" she smiled a bit as she curled up on the couch.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so. what are things you like to do?''

[/QUOTE]
"Things I like to do? Hmmm, well I love music and singing, I play the harp and the piano...I love playing video games too, hmm and swimming! And uh, most things really" she giggled.

Nonalaka said:
"Things I like to do? Hmmm, well I love music and singing, I play the harp and the piano...I love playing video games too, hmm and swimming! And uh, most things really" she giggled.
''hmmm....i never tried swimming...''

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](You guys have any free characters)

[/QUOTE]
((I have one she's in the courtyard))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm....i never tried swimming...''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah really?" Amara sat up "Why not?"

Nonalaka said:
((I have one she's in the courtyard))

"Ah really?" Amara sat up "Why not?"
''i just never tried it before. nor did Natsuru...we just...drowned''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i just never tried it before. nor did Natsuru...we just...drowned''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, right" Amara replied as she scratched her head "Natsuru had a curse thing" she opened her hand and a weird gem appeared in it. "I took it out"

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right" Amara replied as she scratched her head "Natsuru had a curse thing" she opened her hand and a weird gem appeared in it. "I took it out"
''yeah...i dont have a similar curse as Natsuru. but im okay with it..''

Nonalaka said:
As he walked his blush slowly faded as he enjoyed the scenery, chuckling lightly at how she was sleeping like that, it was kinda cute he thought to himself.
Celia almost immediately started clenching his shirt and wincing. It seemed like she was having a nightmare.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia almost immediately started clenching his shirt and wincing. It seemed like she was having a nightmare.
(( You're woke early. ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...i dont have a similar curse as Natsuru. but im okay with it..''

[/QUOTE]
"Eh?, what does yours do?" She asked curiously.

Colin stopped walking, noticing something wasn't right "Celia?" He said in a concerned tone.

(Yeah... Night terrors have a habit of getting to me >_<)
(( *ruffles hair* That sucks, I haven't slept all night. I'm like a bucket of energy drinks right now. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back