• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The boy laughed evily as a pillar of darkness erupted around him. "YOU SHALL ALL PERISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The boy yelled. Celia screamed as a explosion ensued and blew everyone away, including Colin.
Colin flew back and hit the ground,he was a bit dazed but he didn't feel hurt, because of his abilities he could see through illusions and dreams easily disregarding any pain they have in them, he sat up and looked for Celia, still trying to figure out what all this was.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''stay home i guess''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh c'mon, let's go to the arcade or go shopping or something!, have some fun!" She said excitedly.

Nonalaka said:
Colin flew back and hit the ground,he was a bit dazed but he didn't feel hurt, because of his abilities he could see through illusions and dreams easily disregarding any pain they have in them, he sat up and looked for Celia, still trying to figure out what all this was.
Celia was a few feet away. The boy was walking towards her. He smirked as a giant dark ball formed over his head. Celia shivered with fear and shock, unable to move.

Nonalaka said:

"Oh c'mon, let's go to the arcade or go shopping or something!, have some fun!" She said excitedly.
''.....fine alright''

Celia was a few feet away. The boy was walking towards her. He smirked as a giant dark ball formed over his head. Celia shivered with fear and shock, unable to move.
"Right right think fast Colin.." he muttered to himself as he clicked his fingers. Suddenly they were in a meadow, the boy was gone, he was replaced by a puppy curled up on the grass. Hopefully her fear would subside enough so he wouldnt have to use so much energy keeping the illusion intact.

Amara paused "Only if you'd like to of course" she chuckled "staying home is okay too~"

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
"Right right think fast Colin.." he muttered to himself as he clicked his fingers. Suddenly they were in a meadow, the boy was gone, he was replaced by a puppy curled up on the grass. Hopefully her fear would subside enough so he wouldnt have to use so much energy keeping the illusion intact.
The boy suddenly flashed in front of Colin, blood pouring out of the boys eyes. "Hello... Colin..." The strange boy said as his head twitched. Celia saw Colin. "Colin! Run! He's stronger than a normal illusion!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face.

Nonalaka said:

Amara paused "Only if you'd like to of course" she chuckled "staying home is okay too~"

@Himeragi Seiker
''alright, stayin home~''

The boy suddenly flashed in front of Colin, blood pouring out of the boys eyes. "Hello... Colin..." The strange boy said as his head twitched. Celia saw Colin. "Colin! Run! He's stronger than a normal illusion!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face.
"Jeez" Colin jumped back a bit before looking to Celia "Y-Yeah, I kinda figured that.....how does it know my name?" He asked as he stared at the boy slowly stepping back.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright, stayin home~''

[/QUOTE]
"Okayyy" Amara chimed as she lay on the couch "home it is~"

Nonalaka said:
"Jeez" Colin jumped back a bit before looking to Celia "Y-Yeah, I kinda figured that.....how does it know my name?" He asked as he stared at the boy slowly stepping back.

*Natsumi layed on the couch watching TV*

Nonalaka said:

The boy appeared behind him, choking him and lifting him into the air. "How do I know your name...? I KNOW EVERYTHING MY BOY!" The boy said as Colin's throat was cut slowly by air, blood seeping from his neck. Celia cried out. "Please! Try and get away Colin! He won't rest until everyone is dead and blood covers the mindscape!" She yelled to him, feeling hopeless to stop her son.

Shingo walked in the courtyard, smirking like the asshole he was. "Hmm... Let's see what this school is made of..." He laughed lightly.
@Shiroe Kurona
Tim was walking towards the school smoking cigarette he saw a person about the same age as himself walking around the school curiously Tim walked towards him and said as a puff of smoke came out of his mouth Hey,Dude

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi layed on the couch watching TV*

[/QUOTE]
Amara got up and began to make her way to the kitchen to get food.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim was walking towards the school smoking cigarette he saw a person about the same age as himself walking around the school curiously Tim walked towards him and said as a puff of smoke came out of his mouth Hey,Dude

[/QUOTE]
Shingo looked at him. "Hello idiot." He said harshly.

Nonalaka said:
Amara got up and began to make her way to the kitchen to get food.
''oh, can you get me some chips please? their on the table''

*Natsumi asked Amara noticing she was making her way to the kitchen*

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim glared at him and said Hello Douchebag

[/QUOTE]
Shingo bowed to him, smirking. "At your service, but I prefer being called Shingo..." He said.

The boy appeared behind him, choking him and lifting him into the air. "How do I know your name...? I KNOW EVERYTHING MY BOY!" The boy said as Colin's throat was cut slowly by air, blood seeping from his neck. Celia cried out. "Please! Try and get away Colin! He won't rest until everyone is dead and blood covers the mindscape!" She yelled to him, feeling hopeless to stop her son.
Colin coughed, obviously in alot of pain, but put on his normal jokey smile "You obviously don't know everything" he said in a slightly pained voice before turning to water and slipping through the boys hands and reformed a bit away "when someone can shift into anything" he moved again "they are rather hard to catch into a choke" he placed a hand to his neck "though this does hurt like a bitch if I'm honest" he chuckled.

Nonalaka said:
Colin coughed, obviously in alot of pain, but put on his normal jokey smile "You obviously don't know everything" he said in a slightly pained voice before turning to water and slipping through the boys hands and reformed a bit away "when someone can shift into anything" he moved again "they are rather hard to catch into a choke" he placed a hand to his neck "though this does hurt like a bitch if I'm honest" he chuckled.
The boy laughed evilly as he disappeared again and stabbed a sword arm into his back. "You should of ran when you had the chance..." He said, smirking. Celia's eyes widened as her heart stopped. "N-No..." She said as tears streaked down her face. The boy tossed him aside like a wet towel as he fired a ball of darkness at Celia. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" She screamed as the ball killed her.

~dream end

Celia jolted awake, yelping a bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh, can you get me some chips please? their on the table''
*Natsumi asked Amara noticing she was making her way to the kitchen*

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, right, of course" Amara lifted the chips from the table and grabbed an apple for herself and made her way back

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Well.......Shin?...Go You new here?I am new here Tim said as he smoked again

[/QUOTE]
Shingo nodded. "Why would you care?" He asked, grunting.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, of course" Amara lifted the chips from the table and grabbed an apple for herself and made her way back
*Natsumi continued to watch the TV which was turned on to anime*

The boy laughed evilly as he disappeared again and stabbed a sword arm into his back. "You should of ran when you had the chance..." He said, smirking. Celia's eyes widened as her heart stopped. "N-No..." She said as tears streaked down her face. The boy tossed him aside like a wet towel as he fired a ball of darkness at Celia. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" She screamed as the ball killed her.
~dream end

Celia jolted awake, yelping a bit.
Colin was on the ground having left Celia down before entering the dream, with whatever injuries he received in the dream on his body. He was out cold.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I was thinking we could ya know hang out do cool shit Tim said looking at Shingo

[/QUOTE]
Shingo sighed. "Sure, just don't get in my way." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Colin was on the ground having left Celia down before entering the dream, with whatever injuries he received in the dream on his body. He was out cold.
Celia's eyes widened with shock. "No... Why...?" She said as she fell to her knees, more tears falling down her face. "My son... Killed the one I loved...?"

Shingo sighed. "Sure, just don't get in my way." He said.

Celia's eyes widened with shock. "No... Why...?" She said as she fell to her knees, more tears falling down her face. "My son... Killed the one I loved...?"
Ok what do you wanna do?Tim said rubbing the back of his head after throwing his cigarette down on the ground and crushing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back