• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I'm saying nice things to you, which you are a nice person. What I'm saying is: I'm saying nice things to a nice person." Taylor explained. "Get it now?"
Celia nodded slowly,"Yeah. I get it now. Though that was the most confusing explanation ever." She laughed as she leaned into him happily.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Yeah, just... dizzy..." Summer groaned, rubbing her forehead. Soon after, she collapsed to the floor, fainted and pale.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi kneeled next to her "Su-Summer?" He said to her "Wake up please!"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods and eats a stone* I say you should think of what will make you happy.. sometimes it is okay to be selfish now and then.
Dex sighed. "I guess the only thing keeping me happy right now is you." He said. He then blushed and waved his arms. "Not that I like you or anything! I just enjoy spending time with you!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto continued to smile, watching it all come to life. "Well, I think we should go on a ride first." He said, glad she was already enjoying the amusement park.
Noir turned on her heel, facing Yuto. She nodded, grinning. She wasn't used to smiling this much. But hey, she was having a really good time here. And it was all thanks to Yuto actually willing to give her a chance. She was wary, for personal reasons, but she was happy. She looked around and pointed to the nearest ride, a rollercoaster. She looked at Yuto for confirmation.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Max laughed, purely at her low grumble. "Baby, I'm more than worth it. I'm worth the world, especially for my sister. I bet you don't have anyone or any parents who love you," he chuckled, "Let's face it, from what I've seen; who would?"

[/QUOTE]
Lexi takes a step back her eyes burning with hatred. "You bastard, who would ever talk to a girl like that?! You dirty feline! Don't you ever! Ever! Talk about my family. I have a sister who loves me very much." She growls as she clentches her fists

Tyler nodded. "For sure! I'll be at the park later if you want to see me again!" He said happily. "Why wouldn't I enjoy spending time with a cute girl?"
@Daniel reaver
Winter blushed and looked down, staring at the donut she hadn't eaten."I-I don't know...."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded slowly,"Yeah. I get it now. Though that was the most confusing explanation ever." She laughed as she leaned into him happily.
"I'm not the teacher type!" Taylor said jokingly. "You think.... Maybe we could kiss again?" He asked, his voice low.

Lumina said:
Noir turned on her heel, facing Yuto. She nodded, grinning. She wasn't used to smiling this much. But hey, she was having a really good time here. And it was all thanks to Yuto actually willing to give her a chance. She was wary, for personal reasons, but she was happy. She looked around and pointed to the nearest ride, a rollercoaster. She looked at Yuto for confirmation.
Yuto nodded. "Sure! Looks like a lot of fun!" He said happily.

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and shoots her a funny look. "So that's a yes?" He asks, fake begging.
Rain:*smirks* Yes to what? I didn't know you were asking for anything.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "I can't say how much I love you, because it's just too much to put in words." He said happily. "If I was able to put it in words, I wonder how it would sound."
Snow:*smiles, walking on air figuratively and literally, looking at her hand with the pretty ring* I want to be married now...

Dex sighed. "I guess the only thing keeping me happy right now is you." He said. He then blushed and waved his arms. "Not that I like you or anything! I just enjoy spending time with you!"
Nissa:*tilts her head* I do not understand the difference in likes that you are talking about..

Liara looked at tyler "Tyler?" She said to him quietly as she held onto him a little toghter not wanting him to leave her now

@TheRebelliousDragon

Yuto nodded. "Sure! Looks like a lot of fun!" He said happily.
Noir's mouth widened to a giant smile and she ran off away from him toward it, not even thinking about getting lost. She was just too excited.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam tilted his head "How can you help me forget?" He asked her
Farah giggled again,"You're so cute. I just meant that I'll kiss you until you can't remember what happened."

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter blushed and looked down, staring at the donut she hadn't eaten."I-I don't know...."
Tyler winked at her. "Then I guess I'll see you both at the park later! See ya!" He said as he vanished. He reappeared in space, in front of a giant space squid. "Let's go!" He said as he charged at it.

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles, walking on air figuratively and literally, looking at her hand with the pretty ring* I want to be married now...

Nissa:*tilts her head* I do not understand the difference in likes that you are talking about..
"Have any ideas how? I know I don't, all I can think about at the moment is how happy I am." Roman said.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi takes a step back her eyes burning with hatred. "You bastard, who would ever talk to a girl like that?! You dirty feline! Don't you ever! Ever! Talk about my family. I have a sister who loves me very much." She growls as she clentches her fists
Max grinned, his eyes flaring around the iris with a golden glow; family was normally a touchy subject for most. "Family is obviously a subject for you - got disowned, did you? Dumped with the only thing precious? Probably just another piece of dirt." Once he had comprehended what she had said nearer the beginning, his face dropped. "Talk to a girl?" He seemed hurt. "Your no different than a boy!"

Jennete said:

Jay sighs and stands, walking toward her so that he is above her, planting a quick kiss on top of her head. "Forget about it, let's go out." He says, offering her his hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled again,"You're so cute. I just meant that I'll kiss you until you can't remember what happened."
(( Can't forget what you like. ))

Lumina said:
Noir's mouth widened to a giant smile and she ran off away from him toward it, not even thinking about getting lost. She was just too excited.
Yuto teleported next to her. "Your really excited huh? Cute." He said with the smile that didn't seem to fade.

Roman said:
"I'm not the teacher type!" Taylor said jokingly. "You think.... Maybe we could kiss again?" He asked, his voice low.
Celia blushed and nodded."Just give me a few seconds." She said before trying to calm herself down. Standing there for a couple seconds, she turned back to look at him."Alright. I'm calm now, so you should be fine."

Jennete said:

Dex sighed with relief. "Good... So you want to go and do something?" He asked.

Roman said:
"Have any ideas how? I know I don't, all I can think about at the moment is how happy I am." Roman said.
Snow:*she points to a little chapel across the street that promises marriages 24/7* There yes? We will elope there?

Dex sighed with relief. "Good... So you want to go and do something?" He asked.
Nissa: Like what? *having never done anything before*

Lumina said:
Elyse's eyes widened a bit.
"Theyre... brown...?"

More tears rolled down her cheeks at the realization they weren't silver anymore. She moved her arm up, touching his face. She... actually felt him. She didn't turn him to metal. It... actually worked.

"I can feel you..."

A smile found its way to her lips as she realized what was happening. She was alive and they did it.
"And I can feel you..." He said, pressing his cheek into her hand, as he held her closer. "We did it...We really did it." He said, laughing quietly, as a tear fell from his eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back