• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara perked up and nodded quickly "tyler tyler tyler" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, we're going to go see Tyler. Come on." Winter gently took Liara's arm before walking out of the cafe."The park should be this way....I hope." She muttered to herself.

Mayyflower said:
"More like crush... But your not killing me unless I say you can." She growls
"There are rules like that?" Max's voice lowered and became corrupted as he continued. He blinked once, ears perking. His voice was an innocent whisper. "Summer... Sh-she's..." Max shook her head, breathing heavily. His heart pounded against his chest. "Whatever... You want to fight it out? There's no point in you dying a gruesome death."

Lumina said:
A few tears fell from Elyse's eyes as her arm fell limp, slipping from Kili's cheek.
"I'm tired."

It came out quieter than the last sentence, and her eyes were fluttering closed.
Kili nodded, and picked her up, his Aura fading as a portal appeared to take them home. Before he stepped through, he glanced back at the pained scientist on the ground. Destroying the curse he'd placed on him, he sighed. "If you weren't a madman, I might consider your actions worthy of thanks."

"Oh, please, don't ruin this moment with sappiness...besides, my demonic friend. I doubt this is the last we will see of each other..." He said with a grin.

Kili shook his head, and stepped through the portal, hoping to leave the memories of this place behind him, as guards and supernatural beasts clamored through the door just in time to see them get away...

---2 days later---

Jasper sighed quietly before he rolled meaning to look at her before he blushed badly as him rolling moved him really close to her as there faces where about a centimeter apart

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed and wrapped his arms around her waist not wanting to stop
Farah pulled away and giggled before kissing his neck."We should take this somewhere else." She muttered as she continued to kiss his neck.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia kissed his cheek, smiling. "Your a idiot." She giggled. "But I like you that way..."
He smiled "I'm glad you do" he chuckled "y'know, I should probably get home to fix up these cuts before I make a mess...."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"There are rules like that?" Max's voice lowered and became corrupted as he continued. He blinked once, ears perking. His voice was an innocent whisper. "Summer... Sh-she's..." Max shook her head, breathing heavily. His heart pounded against his chest. "Whatever... You want to fight it out? There's no point in you dying a gruesome death."

[/QUOTE]
Levi stopped and laughed "Me?! Die?! A griesome death?! Ahaha! Say that again that was halarious!" She laughs trying to stop. "Let's fight you little feline" she says calming down

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi leaned his ear close "What are you trying to say?" He asked trying not to panic
Summer gagged, before breaking into a fit of deathly coughs. Her hand was trembling, and it reached to her neck. Summer could scarcely breath, the pain rushing throughout her body, tingling in her veins and providing excruciating shots of hate and displeasure. She knew Tatsumi wasn't as experienced as herself - she was going to get a stutter if he didn't do anything soon. The mere speaking gave her the throat pain, which would give her the corrupt voice box.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pulled away and giggled before kissing his neck."We should take this somewhere else." She muttered as she continued to kiss his neck.
Cam smirked "Shall we?" He asked her with a slight blush

Daniel reaver]Jasper sighed quietly before he rolled meaning to look at her before he blushed badly as him rolling moved him really close to her as there faces where about a centimeter apart [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Ravens eyes widen as she blushed, staring directly into his eyes

Mayyflower said:
Levi stopped and laughed "Me?! Die?! A griesome death?! Ahaha! Say that again that was halarious!" She laughs trying to stop. "Let's fight you little feline" she says calming down
"T-the gym," his voice was choking, he was ready to flee to the infirmary. His sister was dying in there. He could hear her. Max nodded, "At 11 o' clock."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara giggled and nodded as she quickly ran out with her and looked around at the strange world as she walked almost walking into the street
@TheRebelliousDragon [/color]

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer gagged, before breaking into a fit of deathly coughs. Her hand was trembling, and it reached to her neck. Summer could scarcely breath, the pain rushing throughout her body, tingling in her veins and providing excruciating shots of hate and displeasure. She knew Tatsumi wasn't as experienced as herself - she was going to get a stutter if he didn't do anything soon. The mere speaking gave her the throat pain, which would give her the corrupt voice box.

[/QUOTE]
Worry flashed over his face "Damn.....Please what do I do!?!" He yelled in anger

Nonalaka said:
He smiled "I'm glad you do" he chuckled "y'know, I should probably get home to fix up these cuts before I make a mess...."
Celia giggled. "Go ahead, it's already healed though." She giggled as his wound was healed by a bright light. "I used holy magic!" She said happily.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"T-the gym," his voice was choking, he was ready to flee to the infirmary. His sister was dying in there. He could hear her. Max nodded, "At 11 o' clock."

[/QUOTE]
Levi sighed. "Too bad I really wanted to kill you myself" she sighed as she removed herself from his hands.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled "thas good" he said softly to euloria as the taxi driver drove
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
The taxi came to a stop "Ah, are we here?" She smiled.

Liara looked around and sniffed before she took off "tyler Tyler tyler!!!" She said happily as she ran twoards his scent till she got there not carring about the gods as she tackled him to the ground and sat on top of him smiling down "Tyler!" She said happily as her tail wagged around

@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Shall we?" He asked her with a slight blush
"We shall my dear, we shall." Farah laughed as she grabbed his hand and lead him back into the house."Where to now, my love?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter pulled her back before she walked into the street."We have to stay on the sidewalk, that way we don't get hurt by cars." She told Liara before finally making it to the park. She sniffed around,"I think he's here....I don't know where though." @TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler seemed to have a god in a headlock nearby, giving him a noogie. He then picked him up and tossed him FARRR away. He didn't seem to notice them yet.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
(I'm so done xD )
Celia blinked in surprise before wrapping her arms around him and kissing him back happily. Her heart pounded in her chest rapidly, making her squeeze her eyes shut and slowing down her heartbeat to a normal pace, finally calming it.
(( I'm not (*^*) ))

Taylor slowly pulled back, "That was better than before." He said smiling. "Maybe we should get out of the pool now. " Taylor said, still holding Celia close to him.

Daniel reaver]Jasper stared back frozen in embarasment as his hair fell away from his face giving her a clear view of all of his face and the massive vlush that painted it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven smiled awkwardly. "Erm" she mumbles

Daniel reaver]Liara looked around and sniffed before she took off "tyler Tyler tyler!!!" She said happily as she ran twoards his scent till she got there not carring about the gods as she tackled him to the ground and sat on top of him smiling down "Tyler!" She said happily as her tail wagged around @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Tyler was caught by surprise. "Wahhhhh!!!" He said as he flew back. "Hey Liara..." He sighed.

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back