• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Liara looked back at her and gave her an apologetic smile before she turned her attention back to Tyler and smiled "thler" she said excitedly as she held him down and giggled @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Tyler blushed and sighed. "Ugh... Next thing you know she'll be kissing me..." He said, hoping he hadn't jinxed himself.

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi continued hugging her "Wha-What?" He said looking shocked
"Summer! Oh my GOD!" Max leaped forwards, flinging his arms around her.

"I-I'm fine, r-r-really." The stutter she owned seemed unnatural. Almost like it wasn't forced.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The gods vanished, realizing they were making a scene. "Their some of the people who want me to vanish from existence." He said. "But they'll always fail, I'm stronger than every god now and they know it... I'm not sanctum level yet though, nor am I half sanctum level I'm in between god and half sanctum."
@Daniel reaver
"Oh...alright." Winter mumbled as she slowly came out from behind the tree."Sorry about Liara, she's just really happy to see you....she seems to like you a lot." She said as she looked at her holding Ty down. She made her way over to them, but stood a little ways away. @Daniel reaver

Yuto knew she was wondering what the smell was. "Want to go find out what's giving off such a wonderful smell?" He asked.
Noir nodded, skipping off to where she thought the source of the smell was. She occasionally spun to look at Yuto, who she hoped was following.

Liara looked at him curiously "k-kiiiisssiiinn.g" she said trying to say the word like he did before smiling as her tail waghed more

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Summer! Oh my GOD!" Max leaped forwards, flinging his arms around her.
"I-I'm fine, r-r-really." The stutter she owned seemed unnatural. Almost like it wasn't forced.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "This is a big mess" He said trying to act like he didn't care

Roman said:
(( Yeah... (*^*) ))
"So, where should we go? After we dry off and put on some clothes that is. I don't think I can wear these trunks any longer." Taylor said jokingly.
Celia giggled,"I don't know. Do you wanna go to my room? There's a few things in there that we can do."

Celia nodded. "Of course!" She said, her blush slowly fading.
He began to walk "so, uh, you mind telling me why your son was so angry?"

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, skipping off to where she thought the source of the smell was. She occasionally spun to look at Yuto, who she hoped was following.
Yuto followed behind her reluctantly. Deep down he had started feeling a new sensation... One he hadn't felt before... It made him blush.

Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed Crimson realizing what he said and looked down slightly embarased out of his mind wanting to pull away from her but at the same time wanting to stay as close as possible [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
"No needs to be embarrassed" she says Queitly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Alright......You're the teacher for the night" He said teasingly
Farah blushed,"Haha you're funny! Let's just go to your room." She muttered.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Summer coughed. "T-tatusmi... I've g-g-got a s-s-s-stutter..."
"Oh my God."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked confused "Does that mean something?" He asked

Liara looked at him curiously before it clicksd and she smiled at him then touching her lips then his trying to make sure those where what lips where then she smiled up at the other girl having forgoten if she said her name or not

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled,"I don't know. Do you wanna go to my room? There's a few things in there that we can do."
"Sounds cool." Taylor said nodding. "Let me change really quick...." Taylor disappeared and when he reappeared, he had on his pajamas. "This is much better."

Tyler sighed with relief. "Whew, it seems like she doesn't know what a kiss is... I should probably tell her. A kiss is a act of love and caring for someone. A kiss is when two people's lips collide. Understand?" He said.
@WeirdPrincess
Winters eyes widened at the thought of them kissing,"K-Kissing!? I-I don't think I could watch if you guys did that...." She muttered, her face bright red."Not that I would want to anyways! Because you would!" She rambled as she looked around the area. @Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
He began to walk "so, uh, you mind telling me why your son was so angry?"
Celia sighed. "I guess there isn't any point in hiding it... My son was used for experiments. The people who were sponsoring him were trying to create a new power that could make people turn on the ones they loved... But in doing so triggered a horrible accident. My son, Tyler couldn't take it anymore and slaughtered every scientist including his father without showing any sign of mercy. I just barely managed to escape..." She said sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back