• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"He sounds angry out there," Max tells her quietly.
"T-t-talk to him," Summer replied, her ears perking up and ruffling slightly.

"I'm not leaving you alone," Max replied firmly. He knocks the infirmary walls. "HEY, IDIOT! I'M NOT THE ONE WHOSE SUPPOSED TO LOOK AFTER YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi growled a little "Shut the hell up" He said to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah raised and eyebrow,"I shouldn't be that tired, seeing as how we do this some of the time. So yeah, I can keep up." She grinned as she wrapped her arms around him.
Cam smirked "Then maybe this time I won't hold back" He said softly

Lumina said:
Noir blushed at his words, but once again brushed it off, nearly drooling as the clerk handed the ear to her. She took a bite and her eyes widened, immediately offering a piece to Yuto, excitedly chewing on her bite.
Yuto took the piece eagerly, immediatlely throwing it into his mouth. "It's good!" He said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex chuckled. "Ice cream it is." He said as he got up and headed off towards the ice cream shop.
Nissa:*followed, looking around in awe... her hand holding onto the end of his shirt like a little girl as she follows him*

Celia shook her head. "No way! Why would I tease Colin-sama about that?" She asked.
He shrugged again "because a lot of girls have? It happens a lot, besides, why would you? I'm pretty plain" he laughed lightly as he kicked a pebble along the ground.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*followed, looking around in awe... her hand holding onto the end of his shirt like a little girl as she follows him*
Dex blushed a little. He kinda liked being needed. When they walked in, Dex immediately stopped in front of the clerk. "I'll take chocolate and... What would you like Nissa?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
He shrugged again "because a lot of girls have? It happens a lot, besides, why would you? I'm pretty plain" he laughed lightly as he kicked a pebble along the ground.
Celia shook her head. "That isn't true! Colin-sama is brave and kind." She said ruffling his hair happily. "He's also cute."

Lumina said:
Elyse waved her hand up so Kili could see she was down on the floor.
"Down here..."

She said from the floor, still pretty wobbly and not sure she could stand even if she got herself up. Everything hurt to move. Maybe she'd stay down here.
Kili's eyes grew wide as he realized Elyse was on the floor. He ran over to her, and picked her up in his arms. At least she was still normal.

"What were you doing, Ellie? You're not ready to get out of bed, just yet..." he said, a worried look on his face.

Nonalaka said:
As they were going around the last lap, the cars were neck and neck for 1st place as both characters crossed the line with only milliseconds between them Ilaani wasn't sure if she were to celebrate or not "...Who won?" She asked furrowing her brow.
"No clue.. let's just say a tie?" He chuckled.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi growled a little "Shut the hell up" He said to him
Max whispered into her ear, "Let's play with him a bit..."

Summer nodded, "M-maybe he'll c-c-come back!"

... A few moments later ...

Max was leaning against the wall, a sly smile on his face. He watched Summer on the other side of the room.

Summer slammed a foot on the floor, smiling faintly. Then, she let out a convincing moan.

Max gave a fake hushing sound and gave the thumbs up. He gave a convincing grunt, before perking his ears to see the reaction.

( They're faking it to see a reaction and to get him to come back in. Isn't real! )

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra stood up and stretched."Come on then. I'll make you whatever you want." He said as he opened the door to his room and walked out.
Lucy shrugged And followed, curious as to why he was gonna cook something that she wanted.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Then maybe this time I won't hold back" He said softly
"That sounds about promising. Don't hold back." Farah said before she pulled him into a kiss.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded quickly and hugged him,"Don't leave. You're staying in here with me." She said happily as she looked up at him.
Taylor laughed a little and hugged her back, "Trust me, I don't plan on going anywhere. Mainly because I'm with you. Second, is because I'm bored and we don't know what to do."

Dex blushed a little. He kinda liked being needed. When they walked in, Dex immediately stopped in front of the clerk. "I'll take chocolate and... What would you like Nissa?" He asked.

Celia shook her head. "That isn't true! Colin-sama is brave and kind." She said ruffling his hair happily. "He's also cute."
He blushed "T-Thanks...You are very beautiful" he replied as he looked up and smiled "but, uh, Colin is just fine, you don't need the sama bit" he chuckled.

Tyler took both the girls hands, his eyes glowing as he teleported them there. "I'll have the bubble gum flavor please." He said to the clerk happily.

@Daniel reaver
Winter chewed on her lower lip as she looked at flavors."Mm...I'll have the blue one...I don't know what flavor that is." She said before looking over at Liara. @Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and nods her head, focusing her magic in the water as it wraps around him and is glamoured to look like a suit, to him though it feels like a cool silk wrapped around him* There, now we are dressed for a wedding!
"Let us commence in the marriage!" Roman exclaimed happily. He grabbed Snow, bridal like and ran toward the chapel with her in his arms. "I plan on carrying you for the rest if the day, just like this." Roman said laughing. When he made it to the door, he opened it by summoning his ninja hound. "Now, let's go.'

Nissa:*looks at all the flavors and sticks her forehead against the glass and points to the one with strawberries* I want that one..

LunaCrosby said:
"No clue.. let's just say a tie?" He chuckled.
"A tie?" She pouted and crossed her arms "fine, a tie" she chuckles.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Max whispered into her ear, "Let's play with him a bit..."
Summer nodded, "M-maybe he'll c-c-come back!"

... A few moments later ...

Max was leaning against the wall, a sly smile on his face. He watched Summer on the other side of the room.

Summer slammed a foot on the floor, smiling faintly. Then, she let out a convincing moan.

Max gave a fake hushing sound and gave the thumbs up. He gave a convincing grunt, before perking his ears to see the reaction.

( They're faking it to see a reaction and to get him to come back in. Isn't real! )

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi's eyes widened "What the hell!?!" He yelled slamming the door open

WeirdPrincess said:
"That sounds about promising. Don't hold back." Farah said before she pulled him into a kiss.
Cam kissed her quickly using his magic to make her body overflow with lust

Roman said:
Taylor laughed a little and hugged her back, "Trust me, I don't plan on going anywhere. Mainly because I'm with you. Second, is because I'm bored and we don't know what to do."
Celia laughed and nodded in agreement,"That's true. Maybe we'll figure out something to do later." She said softly before yawning."Do you know how to play any instruments Taylor?"

Roman said:
"Let us commence in the marriage!" Roman exclaimed happily. He grabbed Snow, bridal like and ran toward the chapel with her in his arms. "I plan on carrying you for the rest if the day, just like this." Roman said laughing. When he made it to the door, he opened it by summoning his ninja hound. "Now, let's go.'
Snow:*giggles happily and wraps her arms around his neck as they look at the priest and he smiles, welcoming them to get married at the front, there with a person sitting in the pews as the witness*

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi's eyes widened "What the hell!?!" He yelled slamming the door open
"I k-knew y-y-you'd come back," Summer breathed, hobbling towards him.

"Mate, we knew you'd come. It's simple."

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy shrugged And followed, curious as to why he was gonna cook something that she wanted.
Ulquiorra made it to the kitchen and leaned against the counter as he looked at Lucy."You have anything in mind that you wanna eat?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"I k-knew y-y-you'd come back," Summer breathed, hobbling towards him.
"Mate, we knew you'd come. It's simple."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "Not cool....Sorry about a moment ago" He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back