• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*lets go alarmed but still holds on, just not squeezing at tight, saying the vows and then the preacher asks for their last names, she frowns.. not having one and looks at Roman for help when he is asked for his so the preacher can ask him if he takes her in holy matrimony*
Roman sighed, "I haven't even told the school my last name... My name is Chao..." he said with a nervous look on his face. Luckily he had on his mask. "Roman Chao...."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"I hope you fucked her hard," Max snickered, running his hands through his sister's hair.
"OH MY GOD, MAXXIII!" She groaned, swatting around.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi's eyes widened as he made a sword pointing it at Max's throat "I WILL KILL YOU" He said clearly embarrassed

Roman said:
"Well, I'll start by telling you: Singing isn't my style, I can only play instruments. My voice isn't fit for singing." Taylor said with a smirk. "When do you want to do this now or like tomorrow?"
Celia thought about it,"I never said you had to sing. Let's do it tomorrow. I just wanna stay here and cuddle with you." She said tiredly as she closed her eyes.

Daniel reaver]"I-I." He said embarasingly not knowing what to say next to her to try and make it better "I-it's true" he said frankly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven blushed and sat up and quickly kissed Jaspers cheek. "Thanks" she says blushing and laying back down

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi's eyes widened as he made a sword pointing it at Max's throat "I WILL KILL YOU" He said clearly embarrassed
"I would do it myself," Max admitted with a snicker. "But she's my sister. That's wrong. Just teach her a lesson every week or so."

Summer whined, leaning her head back. "Big Bro, you're so weird."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"I would do it myself," Max admitted with a snicker. "But she's my sister. That's wrong. Just teach her a lesson every week or so."
Summer whined, leaning her head back. "Big Bro, you're so weird."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed more "Sh-Shut up..." He said as his breathing got heavy at the thought

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed slightly "G-God that feels good" He said softly
"Well it's not suppose to feel horrible." Farah laughed softly as she gently bit his neck before licking it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia thought about it,"I never said you had to sing. Let's do it tomorrow. I just wanna stay here and cuddle with you." She said tiredly as she closed her eyes.
"I was just saying that beforehand." Taylor said, letting out a quiet yawn. "Guess I'm gonna go to sleep..." he said, his eyes slowly closing.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto took the piece eagerly, immediatlely throwing it into his mouth. "It's good!" He said happily.
Noir grinned, nodding in agreement. Within minutes she had inhaled it down, licking sugar off her fingers. She missed a giant portion on her face, and she turned to Yuto, giving him a look that said thank you very much!

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "I haven't even told the school my last name... My name is Chao..." he said with a nervous look on his face. Luckily he had on his mask. "Roman Chao...."
Snow:*the priest nods and asks do you Roman Chao take..* Um it is.. Snow..Snow *she thinks of where her and Roman met, smiling happily and nods* Snow Lakes *the priest nods at the odd name and continues; Do you Roman Chao take Snow Lakes to be you loftily wedded wife?*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well it's not suppose to feel horrible." Farah laughed softly as she gently bit his neck before licking it.
Cam smiled a little "God I can't take this much longer" He said with a blush

LunaCrosby said:
"I've never had a grilled cheese sandwhich before so maybe that" she says.
Ulquiorra laughed and took out a pan, some bread and cheese."How have you never had grilled cheese before, that's the easiest thing to make." He said as he grabbed some butter and turned on one of the burners.

Jennete said:
Snow:*the priest nods and asks do you Roman Chao take..* Um it is.. Snow..Snow *she thinks of where her and Roman met, smiling happily and nods* Snow Lakes *the priest nods at the odd name and continues; Do you Roman Chao take Snow Lakes to be you loftily wedded wife?*
Roman nodded and looked over to Snow. "Yes I do."

Roman said:
"I was just saying that beforehand." Taylor said, letting out a quiet yawn. "Guess I'm gonna go to sleep..." he said, his eyes slowly closing.
Celia woke up early the next morning and yawned as she tiredly looked around."What time is it...?" She mumbled to herself as she sat up and ran a hand through her hair.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled a little "God I can't take this much longer" He said with a blush
Farah laughed before pushing him onto the bed and climbing on top of him. She grinned down at him before lowering herself and kissing him.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and looked over to Snow. "Yes I do."
Snow:*a single gold tear falls from her face as she sniffs happily and bites her lip as the priest asks her the same question* Yes...Yes I do *she whispers as he tells roman that he can now kiss the bride*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia woke up early the next morning and yawned as she tiredly looked around."What time is it...?" She mumbled to herself as she sat up and ran a hand through her hair.
Taylor popped up beside her, "Better yet, where am I and why?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "Because this is obviously not my room...."

WeirdPrincess said:

Farah laughed before pushing him onto the bed and climbing on top of him. She grinned down at him before lowering herself and kissing him.
Cam blushed "Did I give too much lust?" He asked himself

Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed going wide eyed at the feeling of her lips on his cheek before he looked back at her slowly "y-yeah" he said quietly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven smiled. "It's cute when guys blush." She say

Roman said:
Taylor popped up beside her, "Better yet, where am I and why?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "Because this is obviously not my room...."
Celia yelped and fell off over her bed,"Ow!" She whined as she rubbed her head before looked over at Taylor."You're at my house because I told you to stay over yesterday....I don't get why you're in my room though..." She mumbled as she stood up and stretched.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi blushed more "Sh-Shut up..." He said as his breathing got heavy at the thought
"He's hungry for you, Summer Fruits," Max growled seductively, teasingly prodding against her hips.

"Heyy..." Summer whimpered to her brother, yipping with delight at the sudden tease.

Jennete said:
Snow:*a single gold tear falls from her face as she sniffs happily and bites her lip as the priest asks her the same question* Yes...Yes I do *she whispers as he tells roman that he can now kiss the bride*
Roman leaned towards Snow and kissed her, smiling as he did so. "We did it..." he whispered.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"He's hungry for you, Summer Fruits," Max growled seductively, teasingly prodding against her hips.
"Heyy..." Summer whimpered to her brother, yipping with delight at the sudden tease.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed more "A-Am not" He lied nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back