• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're not old anymore. You're fucking ancient. Like, holy crap!" Ulqui exclaimed as he stared at Cam with wide eyes."Do Succubus' and incubus' live for a long time?"
Cam smiled and took off his shirt "Dude I still have the body of a twenty year old...What does that tell ya?" He asked jokingly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex smiled. "Thank you for your kindness." He said.
Nissa:*she smiles and nods her head* You are very welcome for it *she finishes her ice cream, licking off her fingers which had gotten messy*

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and hides under the pillow, thinking of their wedding and honeymoon* I..It was..
Roman climbed over to Snow and chuckled, "It waaaaaas...?" He asked smiling.

Daniel reaver]Liara took the cotton I candy then went wide eyed with happines and ran around excited at the taste before stopping in front of Tyler and opening her mouth again while closing her eyes @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
WeirdPrincess said:
Winter stood up and threw her finished cotton candy in the trash."I can feed her if you want. I don't want to force you to do it. I'm sorry..." She mumbled.
Tyler sighed as he looked at the ground. "Who am I kidding... All I'm good at is saving the world." He said as he ate his cotton candy. "I don't even know where I belong anymore..." He said as a tear rolled down his face.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and took off his shirt "Dude I still have the body of a twenty year old...What does that tell ya?" He asked jokingly
Ulqui scrunched his face up,"Can you put a shirt back on please. I don't need to see you shirtless and I take that as a yes."

Roman said:
Roman climbed over to Snow and chuckled, "It waaaaaas...?" He asked smiling.
Snow:*yelps a little when she feels him climb over her and she peeks out of the blanket* Y..yes

Tyler sighed as he looked at the ground. "Who am I kidding... All I'm good at is saving the world." He said as ate his cotton candy. "I don't even know where I belong anymore..." He said as a tear rolled down his face.
Winter raced over to him and grabbed his face in her hands, making him look at her."That's not all you're good for! You're a really good friend and you care about others. You belong with us. We're your friends and we care about you. I'm sorry you feel that way, I want to help. But I don't know how." She said softly as she wiped away his tears.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui scrunched his face up,"Can you put a shirt back on please. I don't need to see you shirtless and I take that as a yes."
Cam smiled "I think you both need to know something" He said his smile fading

Roman said:
"No kissing in front of your brother, correct." Taylor said pulling her closer to himself. "Now let's kiss..." he said pressing his lips against hers.
Celia happily wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back, remembering she has to stay calm.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter raced over to him and grabbed his face in her hands, making him look at her."That's not all you're good for! You're a really good friend and you care about others. You belong with us. We're your friends and we care about you. I'm sorry you feel that way, I want to help. But I don't know how." She said softly as she wiped away his tears.
Tyler's eyes widened as he blushed, then softened his expression into a soft smile. "Thanks... You didn't have to do anything... You saying that was enough." He said softly, pecking her on the lips. "That means a lot to me..."

@Daniel reaver

Liara looked at Tyler a worried look on her face as she leaned close to him and watched "Tyler?" She said softly to him before she saw the peck and frowned looking down as her ears droped as she slowly started to step away

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "I think you both need to know something" He said his smile fading
"What's up now? How bad will this be and will this make Cel cry?" Ulqui asked with a straight face.

Jennete said:
Snow:*yelps a little when she feels him climb over her and she peeks out of the blanket* Y..yes
Roman snickered, "Yes?" He asked snuggling her

WeirdPrincess said:
"What's up now? How bad will this be and will this make Cel cry?" Ulqui asked with a straight face.
Cam nodded "It might make both of you cry or hate what you are" He said sadly

Tyler's eyes widened as he blushed, then softened his expression into a soft smile. "Thanks... You didn't have to do anything... You saying that was enough." He said softly, pecking her on the lips. "That means a lot to me..."
@Daniel reaver
Winter blushed,"Y-Your welcome. I just don't like seeing you sad, it.....hurts to see you like that." She said softly as she looked at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "It might make both of you cry or hate what you are" He said sadly
"What is it? Stop stalling and tell us." Ulqui said, his expression hardening.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter blushed,"Y-Your welcome. I just don't like seeing you sad, it.....hurts to see you like that." She said softly as she looked at him.

"What is it? Stop stalling and tell us." Ulqui said, his expression hardening.
Cam sighed "Unless these are not normal people then you won't be able to love them for very long...Because they will die long long long before you both........That's why I was worried about marrying Farah"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](
(Hiiii in here for you. Plus you owe a reply)

[/QUOTE]
((Thank you :'D ....I do? Ooops! Can you repost your reply? Please?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back