• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara stood there for a second before jumping into Tyler happily hugging him "tyler tyler tyler!" She said happly
@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel smiled at her "I've got us covered so you can enjoy your self as much as possible" he said happily before he started for the front door with a happy smile

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you" she said bashfully as she followed behind him, her hand gripping his hand tighter as the entered the restaurant.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed as he hugged her back. "Yeah, I'm Tyler..." He laughed softly, as tears of joy came to his eyes.

@WeirdPrincess
Winter smiled at the two hugging and laughed softly,"You guys are to cute. Especially Liara... I'm glad we can make you happy." She said, a soft smile on her face as she gazed at the two. @Daniel reaver

Daniel laughed a little as they walked up to the counter "reservation for 2 under reaver" he said before the man nodded and smiled as he picked up two menues "this way" he said kindly to them as he started to walk

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Pl-Please don't make me think of that man" He said thinking of when he had to kiss him
Ulquiorra raised an eyebrow,"What the hell happened to you with that guy?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*shivers as she kisses him back, her hands in his hair* Y..you are making me expierence emotions of attractions which is sending the blood in my body to my cheeks in response.. *she whimpers a little*
"Good, that's exactly what I wanted to do." Roman said laughing. "What do you wanna do today?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter smiled at the two hugging and laughed softly,"You guys are to cute. Especially Liara... I'm glad we can make you happy." She said, a soft smile on her face as she gazed at the two. @Daniel reaver
Tyler's eyes suddenly widened. "Get down!" He said as he pushed Liara over to a nearby bench as a dragon slammed into him.

@Daniel reaver

Liara smiled up at winter as she sat up bits still sat on tyler "w-wiiinter" she said awkwardly as it was her first time saying it

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little as they walked up to the counter "reservation for 2 under reaver" he said before the man nodded and smiled as he picked up two menues "this way" he said kindly to them as he started to walk
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria was happy and scared at the same time, she was terrified of all these people around but was happy that she was having a nice evening with someone she cared for, not to mention this restaurant was very pretty, she quietly followed behind still holding his hand tightly.

Liara smiled up at winter as she sat up bits still sat on tyler "w-wiiinter" she said awkwardly as it was her first time saying it

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Did Aiden turn back into Tyler or am I missing something xD @TheRebelliousDragon )

[/QUOTE]
(Tyler can turn into Aiden, Aiden can turn into Tyler... I plan on separating them eventually xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara smiled up at winter as she sat up bits still sat on tyler "w-wiiinter" she said awkwardly as it was her first time saying it
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Winter made her way over to Liara and smiled,"That's right. My name is Winter. Good job." She said softly and patted her head.

Daniel smiled as they walked the people slowly dissapering te deeper they went into the reaustarant till they got to a lone candel lit table away from every one els and daniel pulled the chair out for euloria

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Look! its a male version of Dove and Angel! (JK))

[/QUOTE]
(Where?! *is distracted xD *)

Roman said:
"Good, that's exactly what I wanted to do." Roman said laughing. "What do you wanna do today?"
Snow:*she thinks for a moment* I wish... to cook with you *she says smiling* You will eat yes but I want to make a meal with you.. A really big one *she smiles* And we will go to the market, and guy groceries and cook and be together *she smiles*

Jennete said:
Nissa: I learned how to read yesterday *she says smiling, proud of herself* Now I am learning how to write
Dex patted her on the head. "That's great! It's nice to see your learning more about earth culture." He said.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she thinks for a moment* I wish... to cook with you *she says smiling* You will eat yes but I want to make a meal with you.. A really big one *she smiles* And we will go to the market, and guy groceries and cook and be together *she smiles*
Roman hopped up and smiled, "You got it boss! A Happy wife a happy life. At least that's what my dad said..." Roman said chuckling. He ran into the closet and put on his usual attire before returning, "I am ready!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back