• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi walked into GameStop in hopes of skyrim not being sold out.
(I would send Lexi but she is busy)
Shadow thumbed his way through the games. He knew this shop backwards and forwards.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam nodded "Yeah why does it matter?" He asked
"I'm killing him." Ulqui stated in a dead serious tone as Celia came skipping into the room. Celia sighed happily as she made her way back to the kitchen before she looked at Ulqui and realized that something was off."What's up with him?"

Mayyflower said:
(The park)
Camilla was near the pond in the park, sitting on the grass at y waters edge as she petted ducks, humming lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm killing him." Ulqui stated in a dead serious tone as Celia came skipping into the room. Celia sighed happily as she made her way back to the kitchen before she looked at Ulqui and realized that something was off."What's up with him?"
Cam sighed "You're not killing anyone" He said sadly ready to fight

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow thumbed his way through the games. He knew this shop backwards and forwards.
Levi grabbed the game she wanted and turned accidentally bumping into shadow

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "You're not killing anyone" He said sadly ready to fight
"He's not killing who?" Celia asked as she looked between the two. "Hell yeah I am! He kissed Cel! No way can he live after that." Ulqui growled as he glared at him. "Are you talking about Taylor? Don't kill him! He's my friend!" She said, hitting Ulquiorra in the chest repeatedly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"He's not killing who?" Celia asked as she looked between the two. "Hell yeah I am! He kissed Cel! No way can he live after that." Ulqui growled as he glared at him. "Are you talking about Taylor? Don't kill him! He's my friend!" She said, hitting Ulquiorra in the chest repeatedly.
Cam pulled Celia away and looked her in the eyes "Get out of the house and run NOW" He said before standing "You are not going to touch him"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam pulled Celia away and looked her in the eyes "Get out of the house and run NOW" He said before standing "You are not going to touch him"
Celia frowned, tears in her eyes as she turned and ran from the room and house. Ulquiorra was breathing heavily, his hands balled into fists."Then explain why he touch Cel! He's shouldn't have kissed her in the first place!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia frowned, tears in her eyes as she turned and ran from the room and house. Ulquiorra was breathing heavily, his hands balled into fists."Then explain why he touch Cel! He's shouldn't have kissed her in the first place!"
Cam frowned "He is aloud to love my daughter" He said angrily before letting out his wings

Nonalaka said:
Camilla was near the pond in the park, sitting on the grass at y waters edge as she petted ducks, humming lightly.
Navi shrinks to her fairy size and lands on a lilly pad and sees a girl petting a duck.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler got up slowly, shaking his head. He had slammed through at least 200 trees. The dragon roared angrily at him. "Ngh... Not cool!" He said as he uppercutted the dragon in the face, sending him flying.
@Daniel reaver

(This is what I remember saying last xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "He is aloud to love my daughter" He said angrily before letting out his wings
"I never said he couldn't love her. I just want to know why he kissed her!" Ulqui exclaimed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back