• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "This really sucks" He said to himself before looking at his chest "Well this is new"
"What do we do!?" They exclaimed before Ulquiorra poked his chest."Why the hell are these so lumpy....like damn." He muttered, poking them again. Celia his him,"Don't do that! It's weird!"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods thinking then nods her thanks with her hand on his cheek thinking it was a gesture to be returned except she kinds of squishes his cheek and then removes her hand*
Dex chuckles. "Heh, cute." He said out loud, really meaning for it to be said in his head. "You want to do something else?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What do we do!?" They exclaimed before Ulquiorra poked his chest."Why the hell are these so lumpy....like damn." He muttered, poking them again. Celia his him,"Don't do that! It's weird!"
Cam sighed "Well to know that I need to know what the hell I did"She said before snapping her fingers again "D-Damn it not good" She said as she fell to her knees and the room was filled with a strong lust spell

Lumina said:
The drawn bird landed on his shoulder, quietly chirping, it's chirping garbled from Noir's hurried scribbling. A few moments later, Noir appeared on the cliff behind him, the wind blowing her hair like some kind of anime moment.
Yuto sighed. "What do you want...?" He grumbled, knowing he was the one who did wrong but grumbled anyway.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Well to know that I need to know what the hell I did"She said before snapping her fingers again "D-Damn it not good" She said as she fell to her knees and the room was filled with a strong lust spell
They groaned,"Stop! Stop whatever you're doing! This isn't helping us at all!" They exclaimed, falling to the floor.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow tilted his head. He didn't think he had met this girl before... Was this one of Lexi's friend or something? Shadow couldn't say anything because of his vow of silence.
Levi shakes her head. "Wrong guy.." She says quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
They groaned,"Stop! Stop whatever you're doing! This isn't helping us at all!" They exclaimed, falling to the floor.
Cam tried to resist it "I-I didn't mean to! my spells aren't working!?" He said not able to resist the lust for much longer

shortyshot8 said:
Cam tried to resist it "I-I didn't mean to! my spells aren't working!?" He said not able to resist the lust for much longer
Ulquiorra struggled to stand up as he grabbed Celia."What the hell is happening to us!?" He muttered as he slowly tried to walk out of the kitchen.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra struggled to stand up as he grabbed Celia."What the hell is happening to us!?" He muttered as he slowly tried to walk out of the kitchen.
Cam stood up and grabbed Ulqui's arm "I-Ican't control myself!" She yelled

Lumina said:
Elyse's cheeks grew redder. She didn't think they could get any redder, but there they were. She swallowed the most recent mouthful, aware he was definitely trying to get her to eat a lot, considering it had been days since she last ate. With the metal, it felt like could go weeks without a meal. So she wasn't really used to eating a lot. Regardless, here Kili was, shoving food down her throat.
"... um, thanks."

She glanced at Kili, meeting his gaze before looking away again, too embarrassed to keep eye contact.
"Its nothing, Ellie. Anything you want or need, all you need to do is ask. I'll do my best to give it to you. I think I've proven that already." Kili said, laughing as he gave her another bite. He glanced away when she did, a blush forming on his face.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam stood up and grabbed Ulqui's arm "I-Ican't control myself!" She yelled
"Fuck no! This is not happening right now!" Ulqui yelled as he dropped Celia and ran from the room. Celia groaned in pain,"I'm so hungry! I need to eat!" He exclaimed, standing up.

Mayyflower said:
Levi looks at him "Y-yea" she says looking at him
Shadow sighed. "Your looking at him." He said as he snapped his fingers and a pink hippo in a top hat appeared next to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Fuck no! This is not happening right now!" Ulqui yelled as he dropped Celia and ran from the room. Celia groaned in pain,"I'm so hungry! I need to eat!" He exclaimed, standing up.
Cam gulped "Co-Come on...." He said to himself before turning to a guy again "F-Finally!" He said before falling to his knees again unable to move under the lust

Daniel reaver]Jasper looked over at her then blushed before teasingly pecked her cheek before he got up and smiled down at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven smiled trying to hide a blush, she smiles up at jasper

Shadow sighed. "Your looking at him." He said as he snapped his fingers and a pink hippo in a top hat appeared next to him.
Levi laughed. "I knew you looked familiar." She says smiling down at the hippo

shortyshot8 said:
Cam gulped "Co-Come on...." He said to himself before turning to a guy again "F-Finally!" He said before falling to his knees again unable to move under the lust
Celia looked at him,"Well can't you help me at least!" He screamed before her chest puffed out and she returned to normal."How do we stop this! I can't take it anymore." She whimpered.

(*is ignored by @WeirdPrincess* ;- ;)
(I replied! You either missed it or something else happened)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked at him,"Well can't you help me at least!" He screamed before her chest puffed out and she returned to normal."How do we stop this! I can't take it anymore." She whimpered.

Cam gulped "I-I don't think that I can it's just...Too much at this rate I'm going to lose it" He said lust overthrowing his senses

WeirdPrincess said:

Tyler looked up at Winter. "I think if I get hugged anymore I think she might make me spill my guts out." He joked.

@Daniel reaver

Mayyflower said:

The hippo leaps around the store. "Well did you know I'm getting married?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam gulped "I-I don't think that I can it's just...Too much at this rate I'm going to lose it" He said lust overthrowing his senses
"Damn it! Why'd Ulqui have to leave me here!" Celia cried. Ulquiorra suddenly ran back into the room and grabbed Celia before leaving again."Sorry! We're gonna just go now! See you when you're not about to lose it!"

Mayyflower said:

"H-hey I -I was wondering if. Youd like to maybe go out some time" he said nervousky to raven

@Mayyflower

Tyler looked up at Winter. "I think if I get hugged anymore I think she might make me spill my guts out." He joked.
@Daniel reaver

The hippo leaps around the store. "Well did you know I'm getting married?" He asked.
Winter giggled,"Well she's very affectionate towards you. She seems to like you better than me." She said as she looked at them.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Damn it! Why'd Ulqui have to leave me here!" Celia cried. Ulquiorra suddenly ran back into the room and grabbed Celia before leaving again."Sorry! We're gonna just go now! See you when you're not about to lose it!"
Cam fell backwards "D-Damn it....Please my children.......Forgive me" He said warping in front of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back