• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled slightly before kissing her cheek "Thank you.....I love you both" He said softly
"We love you too...."Celia whimpered again as she hugged him. Ulquiorra appeared next to them and struggled to say the next few words,"I....love you too." He spoke the last part rather quickly before pulling them all into a group hug.

"Do I look like I care about you" she said coldly to Jack before looking back to nissa and smiling "besides I have the richest and purest blood in existence" she said softly @shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"We love you too...."Celia whimpered again as she hugged him. Ulquiorra appeared next to them and struggled to say the next few words,"I....love you too." He spoke the last part rather quickly before pulling them all into a group hug.
Cam smiled slightly as more tears fell from his eyes "I am going to miss you all so damn much" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles "Hm, I like going to the park." She says
"To the park we shall go then." Alastair smiled as he stood up and held his hand out, waiting for Levi to take it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Do I look like I care about you" she said coldly to Jack before looking back to nissa and smiling "besides I have the richest and purest blood in existence" she said softly @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack laughed a little "Well because of how old you are it's most likely the most rotten"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro looked at the clouds again. "Then I guess I truly love you both." He said, still not really getting the concept of love.
Harper blushed. "So you would do anything, sacrifice anything for us." She says "cause love hurts, you have to sacrifice and do anything to be able to see the ones you love." Harper giggled. "My sister told me that" she says

BlueforBluey said:
"sorry... it's just natural you will get used to my monotone voice" Iori said as he follows the guy "what's your name?" he asked the guy in a monotone voice again.
"Name's Grimm." Grimm scoffed as he adjusted his massive scythe to one of his shoulders. "Kind of a stupid name for a reaper, huh?" He chuckled as he looked around his surroundings, not making a single noise as he stepped on dead leaves and twigs.

(Im back)

Noah growls at the two as they walk away. He stands up once they are out of ear shot. "He is an idiot, Nexia's powers are still out of balance, one wrong move..." He mutters to himself, propping himself up with a tree. "Why would Nexia become close to a human though" He wonders to himself as he walks away.

Nexia rests with her eyes closes, not asleep. "Whatever my brother says about me... Don't believe... Okay?" She asks river quietly.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"To the park we shall go then." Alastair smiled as he stood up and held his hand out, waiting for Levi to take it.
Levi smiles and takes his hand. "To the park." She says chuckling a little.

Roman locked Jack in a stasis, "You're not making well with my friends Jack... Calm down."

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
(That's fucking creepy xD ) Jack went wide eyed "Hey Thana! If you do that she is going to kill all Humans here....MEANING ME!!" He yelled angrily
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Do I look like I care about you" she said coldly to Jack before looking back to nissa and smiling "besides I have the richest and purest blood in existence" she said softly @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she looks at Thana and smiles, going in the house she gets a bowl, she fills it with rocks and she grabs Thana's wrist, her eyes flashing Rain green as she smirks and rips out the flesh with her teeth and spits out the blood on her main food source as an Eater. Letting the blood coat the rocks then her eyes flash Snow blue and she smiles kissing the wound and it heals as she sits down eating her rocks with sleepy pink eyes... but she just always looked sleepy* Thank you so much, you do have amazing blood. I believe I am full for now... I just wish to kill something. Rain, she knows this feeling.

Rain:*glances at Nissa* She is now wanting to hunt something down and kill it. *she tosses her the mix that Nora gave her to curb her own urge to kill* There.

Nissa:<*she takes it and drinks it, smiling as she eats her bloody rocks* Let's go now! *in a blood stained white dress*

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed. "So you would do anything, sacrifice anything for us." She says "cause love hurts, you have to sacrifice and do anything to be able to see the ones you love." Harper giggled. "My sister told me that" she says
Hiro nodded with a smile. "Of course!" He said happily.

@LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "I'm sorry if I seem creepy to you both" He said hanging his head in shame
"You? Creepy? Heavens no!" Angel lifts his head with her hand. "Dove and myself haven't had this much fun in a loonngg time!" Dove nods in agreement "We haven't met someone who's made us laugh since we were divided"

Aeron said:
"Name's Grimm." Grimm scoffed as he adjusted his massive scythe to one of his shoulders. "Kind of a stupid name for a reaper, huh?" He chuckled as he looked around his surroundings, not making a single noise as he stepped on dead leaves and twigs.
"Grim reaper ehh that's kinda cool" Iori said "ohh anyway my name is Iori nice to meet you Grimm" he said to Grimm "you can sense other life forces right?" he asked Grimm.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite sighed. "If I tell you, you might not want to come... It's 3 days away." He said.
Ivory smiled as she looked at him. "Promise?" She said happily as she walked alongside him,excited for her very first adventure.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"You? Creepy? Heavens no!" Angel lifts his head with her hand. "Dove and myself haven't had this much fun in a loonngg time!" Dove nods in agreement "We haven't met someone who's made us laugh since we were divided"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson frowned more "Am I just a clown now?" He asked them sadly

Thana giggleed as her dress became clean again "there you go" she said as she smiled at Jack before looking to hayate and kissing his cheek softly "I'll see you later baby ok" she said softly to hayate barite picking up nissa

@shortyshot8 @Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled slightly as more tears fell from his eyes "I am going to miss you all so damn much" He said softly
Celia nodded and hugged him tighter before looking up at Ulquiorra. The stared at each other for a while before looking away and stepping away. They smiled at Cam,"We'll miss you dad. Even though you're not gonna die yet."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded and hugged him tighter before looking up at Ulquiorra. The stared at each other for a while before looking away and stepping away. They smiled at Cam,"We'll miss you dad. Even though you're not gonna die yet."
Cam shook his head "I'm not sure if I can escape my fate" He said sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back