• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looks around, looking at the tigers and bears and lions, smiling in awe, the familiar blood lust gleam coming to her eyes* Oh these would be wonderful to hunt *her skin looking a little paler as she gets closer to the cages but she moves on, grinning at the sights*
Jay shakes his head and sighs. "Please don't kill any of the animals." He says blandly, but he hides a small smile on his face. "It is extremely frowned upon."

Roman said:
Taylor burst out into laughter, "I came off disrespectful?" He asked himself as he flew away from the area. "It's something about her..."
gohanfly.gif

Blake sighs, laying in the grass.

"Maybe it's time to make some friends at least..."

She turned back into her human form, hearing the cries of the dead.

"But it's so hard to when I can hear them in pain..."

She sighed again, making another fox form in front of her, laying at her side.

"Why'd it have to set afire...? Why did he get on my nerves so much?!"

She stopped, petting the small fox as it curled up on her side.

"I really need to make friends..."​

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded as he got up retracting his wings before walking over to euloria and hugging her from behind "ok" he said softly as he kissed the side of her head
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She smiled "did you sleep well?"

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled more then kissed yukis cheek "I'd love you either way" she said softly to yuki Mika giggled "I can make more than just weaponry" she said inocently to neo @shortyshot8) [DOUBLEPOST=1433872757][/DOUBLEPOST]Thana blushed a little when she felt him deepen the kiss before she locked her lips with his and continued to kiss him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
*Yuki smiled and nuzzled Shira's shoulder as they walked*

''hmmm...im interested in what weaponry you can make. but im not gonna force you to make it''

*Neo said as she kept petting Mika's head*

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled more then kissed yukis cheek "I'd love you either way" she said softly to yuki Mika giggled "I can make more than just weaponry" she said inocently to neo @shortyshot8) [DOUBLEPOST=1433872757][/DOUBLEPOST]Thana blushed a little when she felt him deepen the kiss before she locked her lips with his and continued to kiss him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate felt Thana lock her lips with his and he smirked a little. He slowly slid his tongue into her mouth, blushing as he did so.

Roman said:
Roman began to paint, taking breaks periodically to look at Snow. "Maybe I should have told the truth about painting... Nah it would be more of a surprise.... " He thought as he started to paint again.
Snow:*slowly painting her pond, every detail exact but resting by the tree that grows right next to her pond she places roman, asleep with his mask and her, watching over him in the pond*

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head and sighs. "Please don't kill any of the animals." He says blandly, but he hides a small smile on his face. "It is extremely frowned upon."
Rain:*she sighs disappointed and looks around for more things, seeing a giant dome and she heads towards it, dragging Jay with her by his hand, entering and there are butterflies everywhere and birds and they land on the people, eating the from the sugar cups in their hands*

"Better" he said softly into her ear before kissing it softly

@Nonalaka

Shira giggled a little then leaned her head against yukis "I love you" she said to yuki never geting tired of saying it to her

Mika perked up "I wanna show you please please please" she said excitedly that some one took interest in what she could do

@Himeragi Seiker

Thana blushed a little at the feeling of his toung before deepening the kiss with him

@Roman

Jennete said:
Snow:*slowly painting her pond, every detail exact but resting by the tree that grows right next to her pond she places roman, asleep with his mask and her, watching over him in the pond*
Rain:*she sighs disappointed and looks around for more things, seeing a giant dome and she heads towards it, dragging Jay with her by his hand, entering and there are butterflies everywhere and birds and they land on the people, eating the from the sugar cups in their hands*
Roman continued to paint, himself and Snow at the lake. When he made it to his last stroke of paint, he his or behind his back and smiled, knowing the painting was perfect. "My painting isn't the best looking..."

He lied

Snow:*smiles happily and kisses him softly with her painting behind her back too* On Three my love, one...two...three. *she turns her painting around to show them at her pond*

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I would never leave you for anything" He said before pulling her in for a kiss
"You say that now..." She murmurred as she put a hand on his chest to stop him."I really need to get up. Excuse me." She said as she got up from the bed and walked out of the room.

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana blushed a little at the feeling of his toung before deepening the kiss with him

@Roman
''i love you too''

*Yuki said as she leaned her head on Shira's shoulder happily*

*Neo went wide eyed for a second then sighed a bit*

''i guess if you really wanna show me, then alright then. but dont kill someone and...dont destroy anything either''

WeirdPrincess said:
"You say that now..." She murmurred as she put a hand on his chest to stop him."I really need to get up. Excuse me." She said as she got up from the bed and walked out of the room.
Jack sighed as he looked up "What the hell does she mean?" He asked himself

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked a few times and stared at Akira,"What? I am?" She asked, generally confused. Her eyes widened and she blushed,"I didn't know that! I uh...I don't know what to say."
...♅Akira blushed lightly as Asuka blushed, taken back with her reaction. He soon replied, stuttering slightly♅...

“ Y-you don't have to say anything, let's just have a good time. ”

2015%20-%201_zpsy9wddhwb.gif

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Roman
Hayate kissed, Thana awhile longer before pulling away. "Wow... That was... Nice." He said looking at her, a smile on his face as he rubbed the back of his head.

Areumi said:

Blake sighs, laying in the grass.

"Maybe it's time to make some friends at least..."

She turned back into her human form, hearing the cries of the dead.

"But it's so hard to when I can hear them in pain..."

She sighed again, making another fox form in front of her, laying at her side.

"Why'd it have to set afire...? Why did he get on my nerves so much?!"

She stopped, petting the small fox as it curled up on her side.

"I really need to make friends..."​
(( Taylor left, so I can't really do nothing now >.>

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily and kisses him softly with her painting behind her back too* On Three my love, one...two...three. *she turns her painting around to show them at her pond*

@Roman
Roman smiles and showed his painting of the time they were at the lake. "That's beautiful!" He said looking at painting, "You even got my mask right!"

Blake sighed, accidentally drifting off to sleep.

"I'll go to the cafe later..."

She woke up a few hours later, sighing.

"Haku, come on!"

She called to her fox, running to the cafe in the cities.

Haku turned into his human form, following her.

They reached their destination, ordering and sitting down, chatting.​

Roman said:
Hayate kissed, Thana awhile longer before pulling away. "Wow... That was... Nice." He said looking at her, a smile on his face as he rubbed the back of his head.

(( Taylor left, so I can't really do nothing now >.>

Roman smiles and showed his painting of the time they were at the lake. "That's beautiful!" He said looking at painting, "You even got my mask right!"

[[ i realized too late

xD ;;​

Areumi said:

Blake sighed, accidentally drifting off to sleep.

"I'll go to the cafe later..."

She woke up a few hours later, sighing.

"Haku, come on!"

She called to her fox, running to the cafe in the cities.

Haku turned into his human form, following her.

They reached their destination, ordering and sitting down, chatting.​

[[ i realized too late

xD ;;​
(( Lol. Hey, I told you right when I said he was a flirtatious tough guy, didn't I xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i never said about how big or small you are, im just saying how light you are''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, right" she looked out at the lake.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blushed lightly as Asuka blushed, taken back with her reaction. He soon replied, stuttering slightly♅...
“ Y-you don't have to say anything, let's just have a good time. ”

2015%20-%201_zpsy9wddhwb.gif

[/QUOTE]
(( *whispers in your ear* Go to the mall. >_> I missed you guys at the beach xD

Jennete said:
Jay holds his hand out, a butterfly landing on his fingers. "Butterfly." He says simply as he holds the butterfly toward Rain.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled more and walked in science with yuki enjoying the day around the lake Mika smiled happily "I wont. Pinky promise" she said childishly as she held out her pinky finger at neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki continued to walk with Shira hoping no one would disturb this moment as she smiled warmly*

*Neo then wraps her pinky around Mika's giggling a bit*

''pinky promise''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back