• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "My dream home is with you too, Snow. Now, look around, where do you want to go now? There's many places to choose from."

Taylor put hand to his chest, "Ugly? No one has ever called me ugly before!" He said smiling. "You're the first girl to ever call me such a hideous word. That makes you special in a way." Taylor said jokingly. "And the only reason, I'm out here is because I can be, is there anything else you want to know?"

"You are killing me right now."

Blake growled, snapping her fingers to let a bunch of pine cones fall on him.

"And I would love to kill you, except I can't."

She groaned, remembering her mother and the whispers of the dead.

They won't shut up, huh?

Jennete said:
Snow:*she taps her finger to her lips and smiles pointing to art store which sells paint supplies and lets you paint* I wish to do that! I have never painted before
"Then, we shall paint together!" Roman exclaimed. "Lets go, I already know what I'my gonna paint." He said giving Snow a kiss.

Daniel smiled and closed his eyes when she kissed his four head "ueah" he wispered as he looked down at the baby dragon smiling more then looking back up at euloira

@Nonalaka

Daniel reaver]Thana shook her head slightly "I'll go down when you do" she said softly to him before continued what she was doin and slowly pressing her lips to his [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate nodded, "I didn't plan on going down." He said kissing Thana. his lips against hers, he decided to deepen the kiss.

Roman said:
"Then, we shall paint together!" Roman exclaimed. "Lets go, I already know what I'my gonna paint." He said giving Snow a kiss.
Snow:*she smiles happily and follows after, blushing from the kiss as the lady at the desk smiles and tells them the price for one hour of painting

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''its fine, besides carrying you it feels like im carrying a child on my back''
*Natsuru teased a bit chuckling a little after*

[/QUOTE]
"E-Eh?? C-come on im not that small" she said pouting

Areumi said:

"You are killing me right now."

Blake growled, snapping her fingers to let a bunch of pine cones fall on him.

"And I would love to kill you, except I can't."

She groaned, remembering her mother and the whispers of the dead.

They won't shut up, huh?
Taylor frowned, "You know, I like you. You're pretty cool..." He said, tossing a pine cone at her. "Even though you're mean as hell..."

LunaCrosby said:
"If it was an accident, I wouldn't be able to live with myself and I'd do anything for them" he said, keeping his eyes forward.
"Ah, right...." she continued to walk along, not sure how to break the borderline awkward silence.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles happily and follows after, blushing from the kiss as the lady at the desk smiles and tells them the price for one hour of painting
Roman nodded and paid the lady for the one hour session. "Come on Snow!" He said happily grabbing them both a paintbrush.

Roman said:
Taylor frowned, "You know, I like you. You're pretty cool..." He said, tossing a pine cone at her. "Even though you're mean as hell..."

Blake chuckled, catching the pine cone, dropping it.

"I'm only nice to people if they respect me for who I am and not trip over me."

She said, giving him a death stare.

"And for now, I'll run off."

She says, going behind the tree, out of his sight and transforming to her fox form, walking off into the clearing.

He pisses me off so much.

Roman said:
Roman nodded and paid the lady for the one hour session. "Come on Snow!" He said happily grabbing them both a paintbrush.
Snow:*she smiles and sits down by a canvas, biting her lip before dipping her brush in and she starts to paint, her eyes focused on the picture*

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and looks around, her eyes on his as she smiles, forgetting to take in the mall* You make me happy Roman, being with you is my dream home
----------

Rain:*looks at the Zoo and her eyes widen a bit, smiling a little at the sight of all the animals* Oh...this is amazing. Let us go look at the animals in their boxes closer! *she takes JAy's wrist and drags him towards the cages*
Jay laughs and allows Rain to drag him, looking at the various animals. "So, what do you think?" He asks as she drags him along, occasionally tilting his head to look at the animals.

Shira smiled more then kissed yukis cheek "I'd love you either way" she said softly to yuki

Mika giggled "I can make more than just weaponry" she said inocently to neo

@shortyshot8)

Thana blushed a little when she felt him deepen the kiss before she locked her lips with his and continued to kiss him

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "You are the only person I have ever cared for this much" He said kissing her cheek again "I never want you to leave me"
"You realize that you don't have to worry about that. I should be worried about you leaving me if anything," Nora said with a sigh.

Atrio smiled then kissed her four head "I don't know" he said softly before yawning "I might go make brekfast while you shower instead of that's alright with you" he said softly to her

@Sweetone

Areumi said:

Blake chuckled, catching the pine cone, dropping it.

"I'm only nice to people if they respect me for who I am and not trip over me."

She said, giving him a death stare.

"And for now, I'll run off."

She says, going behind the tree, out of his sight and transforming to her fox form, walking off into the clearing.

He pisses me off so much.
Taylor burst out into laughter, "I came off disrespectful?" He asked himself as he flew away from the area. "It's something about her..."

gohanfly.gif

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and allows Rain to drag him, looking at the various animals. "So, what do you think?" He asks as she drags him along, occasionally tilting his head to look at the animals.
Rain:*she looks around, looking at the tigers and bears and lions, smiling in awe, the familiar blood lust gleam coming to her eyes* Oh these would be wonderful to hunt *her skin looking a little paler as she gets closer to the cages but she moves on, grinning at the sights*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and closed his eyes when she kissed his four head "ueah" he wispered as he looked down at the baby dragon smiling more then looking back up at euloira
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria chuckled and gently lifted the hatchling and carried it over to a small cushion in the corner leaving it down to rest "Breakfast is ready~"

Daniel nodded as he got up retracting his wings before walking over to euloria and hugging her from behind "ok" he said softly as he kissed the side of her head

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
"You realize that you don't have to worry about that. I should be worried about you leaving me if anything," Nora said with a sigh.
Jack sighed "I would never leave you for anything" He said before pulling her in for a kiss

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and sits down by a canvas, biting her lip before dipping her brush in and she starts to paint, her eyes focused on the picture*
Roman began to paint, taking breaks periodically to look at Snow. "Maybe I should have told the truth about painting... Nah it would be more of a surprise.... " He thought as he started to paint again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''who said anything about size?''
*Natsuru chuckled*

[/QUOTE]
"W-What's that supposed to mean?!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back