• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"You sound like such a kid, it's adorable. I guess we can stay here for a while longer."
Jack smiled "Thank you" He said softly to her before kissing her cheek "I really love you ya know that?" He asked her

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head* Then he carried you in here and said he had to go run a few errands
Rain:*sighs and follows him* Fine. I'm coming
"Get dressed." He says as he heads to his room to do the same, taking off his sweats in exchange for something nicer looking. "Ever hear of a zoo?" He yells out.

Roman said:
(( Just a warning, Taylor is a flirtatious tough guy >.> ))
Taylor wandered through a forest bored, looking up at all the trees he sighed, "Wonder what would happen if I chose t-- Aaah!" He was interrupted when he tripped over something, or well someone. "What the hell was that?" He asked rubbing his head

[[ haha, i'll keep that in mind.

xD ;;

Blake stood up, alerted, looking at the guy.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!"

She says, brushing the dust off of her, making the burnt head of Daruma-san disappear behind her.

She crossed her arms, not even bothering to help him up.​

Roman said:
"He seen you?! Was he mad?" Roman asked. "Know what, never mind. My dad is pretty cool about this kind of thing..."
Snow:*nods her head* Yes but no he was not mad.

BlueHawk said:
"Get dressed." He says as he heads to his room to do the same, taking off his sweats in exchange for something nicer looking. "Ever hear of a zoo?" He yells out.
Rain:*she shakes her head and gets changed into clothes with a snap of her finger* No I have not.

Areumi said:

[[ haha, i'll keep that in mind.

xD ;;

Blake stood up, alerted, looking at the guy.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!"

She says, brushing the dust off of her, making the burnt head of Daruma-san disappear behind her.

She crossed her arms, not even bothering to help him up.​
Taylor stood up and looked at the girl. He crossed his arms and looked at her confused.

n514b647089988.gif

"Maybe you should stop yelling at me... I'm standing right next to you. Also, I never seen you around here. Who are you?" He asked looking her up and down as he spoke.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she shakes her head and gets changed into clothes with a snap of her finger* No I have not.
"Well you will." He says as he steps out, pushing some wrinkles out of his shirt. "You look nice." He says as he opens a portal on the wall. "Ready?" He says, breathing a sigh of relief.

Jennete said:
Roman sighed, "Good, let's get out of here for a while. How about the mall? Have you ever heard of that place?"

BlueHawk said:
"Well you will." He says as he steps out, pushing some wrinkles out of his shirt. "You look nice." He says as he opens a portal on the wall. "Ready?" He says, breathing a sigh of relief.
Rain:*she nods slowly and steps through the portal, looking around as she steps out of the other side* Hmm so this is a Zoo..

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Good, let's get out of here for a while. How about the mall? Have you ever heard of that place?"
Snow:*shakes her head smiling and takes his hand, snapping her fingers and her apron vanishes and she is in a dress with her hair in ringlets* That sounds like a fun place yes?

Roman said:
Taylor stood up and looked at the girl. He crossed his arms and looked at her confused.
n514b647089988.gif

"Maybe you should stop yelling at me... I'm standing right next to you. Also, I never seen you around here. Who are you?" He asked looking her up and down as he spoke.

She scoffed.

"Tch, I'd be glad that no one ever saw me, and I'd like for you to just shut up."

She gave him a serious look, shaking her head.

"And I wasn't yelling. I just raised my voice at you."

She snapped at him.​

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Thank you" He said softly to her before kissing her cheek "I really love you ya know that?" He asked her
Nora grinned and blushed,"I know. I love you too."

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nods slowly and steps through the portal, looking around as she steps out of the other side* Hmm so this is a Zoo..
Snow:*shakes her head smiling and takes his hand, snapping her fingers and her apron vanishes and she is in a dress with her hair in ringlets* That sounds like a fun place yes?
"Its where a lot of shopping is done, also a teenage girls dream home." Roman said laughing. Normally he would hold her hand and make them appear in different places, but this time he kissed her, just for a change. "Where here... "

Jennete said:
Jay shakes his head and laughs. "No, this is a parking lot." He says as he spins her around, revealing a multitude of buildings and cages, birds flying overhead. "That's a zoo." He says with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen glanced at her and looked foward while nodding "I wouldn't hurt an innocent on purpose" he says.
"On purpose?" She looked at him briefly "....what about be accident?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned and blushed,"I know. I love you too."
Jack smiled "You are the only person I have ever cared for this much" He said kissing her cheek again "I never want you to leave me"

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, well its lovely~" she snuggled him "y'know you don't have to keep carrying me around if you don't wanna" she said with a chuckle.
((Okay uvu good luck!!))
''its fine, besides carrying you it feels like im carrying a child on my back''

*Natsuru teased a bit chuckling a little after*

Areumi said:

She scoffed.

"Tch, I'd be glad that no one ever saw me, and I'd like for you to just shut up."

She gave him a serious look, shaking her head.

"And I wasn't yelling. I just raised my voice at you."

She snapped at him.​
Taylor chuckled, "I like em' feisty!" He said smirking. "On the other hand, you'd totally like if I saw you. So don't get all angry at me for tripping over you by accident." He said leaning against the tree. "Besides, what's a pretty girl like yourself doing in the woods?" He asked, his voice taking a cool and calm like tone.

Roman said:
"Its where a lot of shopping is done, also a teenage girls dream home." Roman said laughing. Normally he would hold her hand and make them appear in different places, but this time he kissed her, just for a change. "Where here... "
Snow:*blushes and looks around, her eyes on his as she smiles, forgetting to take in the mall* You make me happy Roman, being with you is my dream home

----------

BlueHawk said:
Jay shakes his head and laughs. "No, this is a parking lot." He says as he spins her around, revealing a multitude of buildings and cages, birds flying overhead. "That's a zoo." He says with a smile.
Rain:*looks at the Zoo and her eyes widen a bit, smiling a little at the sight of all the animals* Oh...this is amazing. Let us go look at the animals in their boxes closer! *she takes JAy's wrist and drags him towards the cages*

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I like em' feisty!" He said smirking. "On the other hand, you'd totally like if I saw you. So don't get all angry at me for tripping over you by accident." He said leaning against the tree. "Besides, what's a pretty girl like yourself doing in the woods?" He asked, his voice taking a cool and calm like tone.

Is he serious?!

Blake clenched her hands into a fist, trying hard not to crush him with a yaksha.

"Well, I just wandered off, you know?"

She said in a fake tone.

"What's an ugly boy like you doing here?"

She gave up, putting her hands back out, but not crushing him just yet.​

Daniel reaver]"What is it baby" Shira asked yuki before nuzzling the top of her head Mika continued to look at the necklace before looking back up at neo "thank you" she said softly before giggling "thought I don't thing I'd need much protection with what I can do" she said happily as she leaned forward and into her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i was gonna ask if you wanted the male me but then...i know you'd like this me better anyway''

*Yuki said as she clinged more onto Shira's arm hugging it*

''well, sometimes you may be outmatched though considering that...well from what i have heard, some students here can use fire magic at such a hot temperature that it can cause your weaponry to overheat and explode. plus, just in case you need to escape''

*Neo said as she continued to pet Mika's head*

Nonalaka said:
"On purpose?" She looked at him briefly "....what about be accident?"
"If it was an accident, I wouldn't be able to live with myself and I'd do anything for them" he said, keeping his eyes forward.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes and looks around, her eyes on his as she smiles, forgetting to take in the mall* You make me happy Roman, being with you is my dream home
----------

Rain:*looks at the Zoo and her eyes widen a bit, smiling a little at the sight of all the animals* Oh...this is amazing. Let us go look at the animals in their boxes closer! *she takes JAy's wrist and drags him towards the cages*
Roman smiled, "My dream home is with you too, Snow. Now, look around, where do you want to go now? There's many places to choose from."

Areumi said:

Is he serious?!

Blake clenched her hands into a fist, trying hard not to crush him with a yaksha.

"Well, I just wandered off, you know?"

She said in a fake tone.

"What's an ugly boy like you doing here?"

She gave up, putting her hands back out, but not crushing him just yet.​
Taylor put hand to his chest, "Ugly? No one has ever called me ugly before!" He said smiling. "You're the first girl to ever call me such a hideous word. That makes you special in a way." Taylor said jokingly. "And the only reason, I'm out here is because I can be, is there anything else you want to know?"

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "My dream home is with you too, Snow. Now, look around, where do you want to go now? There's many places to choose from."
Snow:*she taps her finger to her lips and smiles pointing to art store which sells paint supplies and lets you paint* I wish to do that! I have never painted before

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Well he's gonna have to nick @shortyshot8)

[/QUOTE]
(Gonna have to nick!? xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back