• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain: I doubt this *she says with a smirk, flicking his forehead before leaning back and watching the movie*
Snow:*senses that Roman doesn't want his father to know about Snow so when he walked past her he walked past nothing, her having turned into water in the mixing pan for the pancakes*
Jay nods and puts his arm around her slowly. "You're right." He says as he smirks and laughs, watching the movie again as he puts his feet up.

Jennete said:
Rain: I doubt this *she says with a smirk, flicking his forehead before leaning back and watching the movie*
Snow:*senses that Roman doesn't want his father to know about Snow so when he walked past her he walked past nothing, her having turned into water in the mixing pan for the pancakes*
Roman followed behind him and went to the mixing pan, "Snow! Hurry and get to my room!" He whispered. "So, dad? How's business?" He asked him, knowing he'd talk about it forever.

Roman's dad began talking about all the mishaps some of the workers in the company have found.

Roman groaned and told Snow now was her chance to get to his room

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods and puts his arm around her slowly. "You're right." He says as he smirks and laughs, watching the movie again as he puts his feet up.
Rain:*she says calmly* You are in close proximity of me. Explain why.

Roman said:
Roman followed behind him and went to the mixing pan, "Snow! Hurry and get to my room!" He whispered. "So, dad? How's business?" He asked him, knowing he'd talk about it forever.
Roman's dad began talking about all the mishaps some of the workers in the company have found.

Roman groaned and told Snow now was her chance to get to his room
Snow:*slowly the water leaks out and travels out of the kitchen before she turns into herself again and she flies upstairs to his room, getting inside and softly closing the door*

Jennete said:
Jay shrugs. "Cause I can be, maybe I like being in close proximity of you." He says as he imitates her, smiling softly as he laughs.

Mayyflower said:
Kyle stares at Toru "Who killed me" he asks
--------

Rin looks down with tears in her eyes. " I'm sorry I'm so sorry" she says with her hands on her head.
"Rin lost control, its not her fault" Toru says.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs. "Cause I can be, maybe I like being in close proximity of you." He says as he imitates her, smiling softly as he laughs.
Rain:*frowns looking at him* You keep smiling. It is starting to creep me out.. why are you smiling all of the time now?

Jennete said:
Rain:*frowns looking at him* You keep smiling. It is starting to creep me out.. why are you smiling all of the time now?
"Why do you from all the time now? I smile because I'm happy, you frown because... I don't know why." He says as he keeps his eyes on the movie.

[[ eh... does anyone have open characters to interact with Blake... cause I don't know what to do with her ;-;... ;;

Jennete said:

Snow:*slowly the water leaks out and travels out of the kitchen before she turns into herself again and she flies upstairs to his room, getting inside and softly closing the door*
Roman sat at the table and listened to the long story about the family company. Falling asleep to it soon.

Roman's dad sighed, "He always fall asleep at the good part... Might as well take em' to bed." He said, tossing Roman over his shoulder. He went upstairs and opened Roman's door. "When he wakes up, tell him I had some errands to run." He said to Snow before leaving the room

BlueHawk said:
"Why do you from all the time now? I smile because I'm happy, you frown because... I don't know why." He says as he keeps his eyes on the movie.
Rain:*she shrugs* I frown because things confuse me here. And I do not like things that confuse me.

Areumi said:
[[ eh... does anyone have open characters to interact with Blake... cause I don't know what to do with her ;-;... ;;

I have Taylor. ))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "And I am yours" He said quietly as he snuggled with her (Sorry about the delay xD )
"We should really get up you know. Even though the cuddling is nice." Nora said with a smile of her face.

Roman said:
Roman sat at the table and listened to the long story about the family company. Falling asleep to it soon.
Roman's dad sighed, "He always fall asleep at the good part... Might as well take em' to bed." He said, tossing Roman over his shoulder. He went upstairs and opened Roman's door. "When he wakes up, tell him I had some errands to run." He said to Snow before leaving the room
Snow:*frozen there and she meeps a little nodding, her head as the door closes*

Jennete said:
Rain:*she shrugs* I frown because things confuse me here. And I do not like things that confuse me.
Jay shrugs. "I'll help you through." He says softly as he stands. "Alright, stand up, we're heading out." He says more assertively as he holds out a hand to help her up.

WeirdPrincess said:
"We should really get up you know. Even though the cuddling is nice." Nora said with a smile of her face.
Jack just held onto her more "Aww but I want to stay with you like this" He pouted to her

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs. "I'll help you through." He says softly as he stands. "Alright, stand up, we're heading out." He says more assertively as he holds out a hand to help her up.
Rain:*raises an eyebrow and stands, looking at him strangely* Your tone is more commanding, why?

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled as he kissed her four head as he spun his ring around on his ring finger [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Atrio smiled as he kissed her four head as he spun his ring around on his ring finger

@Sweetone
She smiled and kissed his hand "i cant wait to be married to you" she said to him

Jennete said:
Snow:*frozen there and she meeps a little nodding, her head as the door closes*
Roman woke up a few hours later, "Is he done with the stories about work and stuff?"

Areumi said:

[[ aha... could we perhaps interact with each other... cause... Blake feels left out.

xD ;;​
Where is she? ))

Jennete said:
Rain:*raises an eyebrow and stands, looking at him strangely* Your tone is more commanding, why?
"Because it seems to be the only way to get through to you, and have you listen." He says, moving his hand a bit. "Come on."

Roman said:
Roman woke up a few hours later, "Is he done with the stories about work and stuff?"

Where is she? ))
Snow:*nods her head* Then he carried you in here and said he had to go run a few errands

BlueHawk said:
"Because it seems to be the only way to get through to you, and have you listen." He says, moving his hand a bit. "Come on."
Rain:*sighs and follows him* Fine. I'm coming

Areumi said:

[[ aha... Blake has wondered off into the woods, into a clearing and is resting under a random tree in the middle... soo...

@Roman ;;​
(( Just a warning, Taylor is a flirtatious tough guy >.> ))

Taylor wandered through a forest bored, looking up at all the trees he sighed, "Wonder what would happen if I chose t-- Aaah!" He was interrupted when he tripped over something, or well someone. "What the hell was that?" He asked rubbing his head

shortyshot8 said:
Jack just held onto her more "Aww but I want to stay with you like this" He pouted to her
Nora laughed,"You sound like such a kid, it's adorable. I guess we can stay here for a while longer."

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head* Then he carried you in here and said he had to go run a few errands
Rain:*sighs and follows him* Fine. I'm coming
"He seen you?! Was he mad?" Roman asked. "Know what, never mind. My dad is pretty cool about this kind of thing..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back