• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"No,no, I'm alright, but thank you" Sometimes too much caffeine or sugar would set off her ticks and she really didn't want to ruin the evening with them. she replied with a polite smile "Eh? Me? In a play?" she began to laugh "Oh, my goodness no, I'm not known for my gracefulness, I'd fall off-stage!" she rubbed the side of her arm "Besides, I have awful stage fright..."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Nonalaka said:
"In fact, that's the second time that has happened to me in the past week..." she replied as she looked down, noticing how high up they were did make her feel a little bit uneasy. "Is your house far from here?"
@Himeragi Seiker
''sorta..''

"Well, that sounds boring. Wanna go have some fun? Find a mister to kill, or a game to play? Or perhaps you'd just like to lie against my chest, and listen to my heart beat in silence? " Luce said laughing quietly.

"Honestly, any of those work for me..."

@Daniel reaver

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yang glared at Sena. "Forget trying to get help! You know what will happen if you resist! Delta Hydra X2! Go finish off that boy!" He yelled at a nearby Hydra. It teleported away. He put a dark blade up to Sena's neck. "Make one move, and Sena dies..." He said sharply to Natsumi.
@Himeragi Seiker

"Ah, okay... is this how you always travel?" she asked, trying to keep some form of conversation going but she guessed she was failing miserably, but she would feel awkward travelling so long in silence.

@Himeragi Seiker

Aeos slowly walked the halls phasing through people's legs as no one noticed him "I want sabi" he said as he sat in a corner and pulled his knees to his head and sobbed

Kili could sense her desire to run off. That was odd, considering his sense were usually only tied to demons. Maybe she was some form of demon he hadn't seen before?

"Are you sure? You kinda seem uncomfortable, if not in genuine pain..."

@xoloveox

Last edited by a moderator:
Yang glared at Sena. "Forget trying to get help! You know what will happen if you resist! Delta Hydra X2! Go finish off that boy!" He yelled at a nearby Hydra. It teleported away. He put a dark blade up to Sena's neck. "Make one move, and Sena dies..." He said sharply to Natsumi.
''hmm...okay...''

*Natsumi then snaps her fingers and she teleports Sena next to her and the hand cuffs disappear on Sena*

''so now...what shall we do?''

''i think...we should rain hell...''

''blazing seeker!!''

*Sena said as she put up her hand and throws 3 fire balls that are guided towards Yang*

''...Endless...''

*Natsumi said as the teleported Hydra began to feel massive pain then a sharp pain to its heart killing it while Yang starts to feel massive amounts of continuous pain making him fall to the ground in deep pain unable to say anything*

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, okay... is this how you always travel?" she asked, trying to keep some form of conversation going but she guessed she was failing miserably, but she would feel awkward travelling so long in silence.
@Himeragi Seiker
''yes and no. its just one of our ways''

*Natsuru then lands in the backyardand sets Amara down gently*

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily "it's good" she said softly as she held yukis hand happily before taking another lick of her ice cream and geting some on her mouth [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''cool'' ^.^

Nonalaka said:
"No,no, I'm alright, but thank you" Sometimes too much caffeine or sugar would set off her ticks and she really didn't want to ruin the evening with them. she replied with a polite smile "Eh? Me? In a play?" she began to laugh "Oh, my goodness no, I'm not known for my gracefulness, I'd fall off-stage!" she rubbed the side of her arm "Besides, I have awful stage fright..."
@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...okay...''
*Natsumi then snaps her fingers and she teleports Sena next to her and the hand cuffs disappear on Sena*

''so now...what shall we do?''

''i think...we should rain hell...''

''blazing seeker!!''

*Sena said as she put up her hand and throws 3 fire balls that are guided towards Yang*

''...Endless...''

*Natsumi said as the teleported Hydra began to feel massive pain then a sharp pain to its heart killing it while Yang starts to feel massive amounts of continuous pain making him fall to the ground in deep pain unable to say anything*

[/QUOTE]
Yang began laughing in pain. "Your already too late, he's probably dead by now from blood loss!" He cackled. "You wasted your time!"

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded happily and smiled over at yuki before taking another lock of ice cream [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then looks at Shira and smiles back at her*

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, that's cool..." Amara straightened out her clothes and fixed her hair slightly "Yay, were here! ~"
@Himeragi Seiker
*Natsuru then opens the door for Amara*

''come in''

Yang began laughing in pain. "Your already too late, he's probably dead by now from blood loss!" He cackled. "You wasted your time!"
''alright, Sena?''

''lets leave him in pain...Endless wont stop until you have the say. soon he'll die''

*Sena and Natsumi teleport to Tyler as Sena then used a relic to heal his wound and regenerate his blood*

'Who does she think she's talking to!?' Killia thought in their mind. 'Put her in her place!' he yelled, as Kili's eyes turned black and red.

'Wha- No, I-'

"Face me!" Kili said in an authoritative tone. The girl, despite her own feelings would have felt some form of respect for the voice calling out to her, as he tried to command her much like he could demons.

@xoloveox

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright, Sena?''
''lets leave him in pain...Endless wont stop until you have the say. soon he'll die''

*Sena and Natsumi teleport to Tyler as Sena then used a relic to heal his wound and regenerate his blood*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's heart was barely beating. He lost a lot of blood. "Damn b@stard." He said. "Lemme at him!"

Daniel reaver]"So what do you two want to do" Shira asked them both as she smiled and looked around the place [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i was taking Neo shopping''

''oh, then we should shop together. We were also shopping and decided to stop here first''

''alright''

''sound good to you Shira?''

Tyler's heart was barely beating. He lost a lot of blood. "Damn b@stard." He said. "Lemme at him!"
''dont worry, i casted endless on him so he'll die a very painful death''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back