• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i was taking Neo shopping''
''oh, then we should shop together. We were also shopping and decided to stop here first''

''alright''

''sound good to you Shira?''

''dont worry, i casted endless on him so he'll die a very painful death''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler relaxed a bit. "Good, he deserves to die." Drago stepped up. "Should I destroy the rest of their hydras? I trust you'll care for master Tyler."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler relaxed a bit. "Good, he deserves to die." Drago stepped up. "Should I destroy the rest of their hydras? I trust you'll care for master Tyler."
''go ahead, their suffering from endless as well''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''go ahead, their suffering from endless as well''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler struggled to get up. "S-Sena, that guy didn't hurt you did he? Because if he did, I'll kill him personally!" His symbol starting to glow. "Oh yeah, while I'm gone, make sure Tyler stays calm. If he goes out on another rampage, I expect you to stop him." The dragon roared. He then flew off.

xoloveox said:
Kat growled to herself, feeling the power of the authoritive voice too much to ignore. 'Damn him.' It must've been another demon. "Dont you dare ever command me like that again." She growled at him, now, glaring. "One more time and you'll get my knee right in quite a sensitive area of yours."
Kili took a step back, somewhat afraid of the girl. "I-Im sorry. I kind of lost control of myself, just now." he looked away for a moment, before planting his feet, and turning to face her again."But you are distressed, and Im trying to help. Are you really going to refuse assistance out of pride or anger?" he said, the authority in his voice replaced with compassion.

@xoloveox

Amara stepped through the door, smiling up at him as she passed, she glanced around after she entered "you have a lovely home ~"

@Himeragi Seiker

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler struggled to get up. "S-Sena, that guy didn't hurt you did he? Because if he did, I'll kill him personally!" His symbol starting to glow. "Oh yeah, while I'm gone, make sure Tyler stays calm. If he goes out on another rampage, I expect you to stop him." The dragon roared. He then flew off.
''he didnt''

xoloveox said:
"Where the hell did you get the idea that im distressed?!" She yelled at him, obviously above annoyed at this point. "I leaned on a bad part of my wing, thats all!" She growled, feeling her heartbeat on the injured part of her wing.
"So you're hurt..." Kili said, walking over to her, and kneeling as he reached for the injured wing. As he did, a weak aura of demonic energy flowed off his hand.

@xoloveox

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded happily to them "ok" she said with a smile to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''okay~ lets go~!!''

Nonalaka said:
Amara stepped through the door, smiling up at him as she passed, she glanced around after she entered "you have a lovely home ~"
@Himeragi Seiker
''yeah, im sharing it with 6 other people including my sister''

Trix was sitting on a bench in the courtyard a book open on her lap feet pulled up beside her. She had headphones on lost in her own world thinking about Clover. She had been really busy the past couple days and wasn't able to see him and wondered where he was.

@Slaxt

Dakota's face flushed red at these words "y-youre looking rather dapper yourself..." he voice trailing of slightly as she looked at the ground and tried not to loose her cool.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

------------------------

"Oh? Really? That sounds so fun!~, things get lonely living alone!"

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's face flushed red at these words "y-youre looking rather dapper yourself..." he voice trailing of slightly as she looked at the ground and tried not to loose her cool.
@Jofune Tsurabisu

------------------------

"Oh? Really? That sounds so fun!~, things get lonely living alone!"

@Himeragi Seiker
''you can visit here anytime then. or you can move in. haha''

trix said:
Trix was sitting on a bench in the courtyard a book open on her lap feet pulled up beside her. She had headphones on lost in her own world thinking about Clover. She had been really busy the past couple days and wasn't able to see him and wondered where he was.
@Slaxt
Clover, finally arriving at the school courtyard, spotted trix. "There she is." He smiles widely and walks up behind her, wrapping his arms around her.

Slaxt said:
Clover, finally arriving at the school courtyard, spotted trix. "There she is." He smiles widely and walks up behind her, wrapping his arms around her.
Trix jumped slightly surprised by the sudden embrace having not heard him approach. She smiled knowing the feeling of his touch she nuzzled into his arms smiling "Hey" She tilted her head back looking up at him eyes shining letting her headphones fall around her neck.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''he didnt''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler kept trying to get up, but winced in pain. "I'm finishing that dude, I don't care, he's hurt me and my friends too much!" He said, his symbol glowing on his head.
Raidraptor-Crest.png

"Time to go..." He said, teleporting. Yang just stared up at Tyler and Drago. "Nothing is going to change, you'll always be weak..." He said. "Maybe not by ourselves... BUT TOGETHER WE SPARK THE REVOLUTION!" Drago roared. Tyler held his hand in the air. "REVOLUTION FORCE!" He said, merging with Drago.

11084801_706032609505849_1036133538_n.jpg

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''he didnt''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler kept trying to get up, but winced in pain. "I'm finishing that dude, I don't care, he's hurt me and my friends too much!" He said, his symbol glowing on his head.
Raidraptor-Crest.png

"Time to go..." He said, teleporting. Yang just stared up at Tyler and Drago. "Nothing is going to change, you'll always be weak..." He said. "Maybe not by ourselves... BUT TOGETHER WE SPARK THE REVOLUTION!" Drago roared. Tyler held his hand in the air. "REVOLUTION FORCE!" He said, merging with Drago.

11084801_706032609505849_1036133538_n.jpg

Nonalaka said:
@Nonalaka

trix said:
Trix jumped slightly surprised by the sudden embrace having not heard him approach. She smiled knowing the feeling of his touch she nuzzled into his arms smiling "Hey" She tilted her head back looking up at him eyes shining letting her headphones fall around her neck.
Clover looks down at her smiling widely. "Hey beautiful." He kisses her lightly and unwraps his arms around her. "So how are you?" He jumps over the bench and sits down next to her.

"Ah, yes Shira, my, my, she had an interesting love life..." Amara chuckled a little before pouting "poor girl, how has she been?" She then thought for a bit "you really think so?~ I'd love to live with you all if I had the chance to"

@Himeragi Seiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back