• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Slaxt said:
Clover looks down at her smiling widely. "Hey beautiful." He kisses her lightly and unwraps his arms around her. "So how are you?" He jumps over the bench and sits down next to her.
Trix smiled watching him as he hoped over before closing her book and resting her head on his shoulder "I'm good, been busy but now it's all over" she poked his nose playfully. She chuckled slightly "What have you been up to trouble maker?"

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, yes Shira, my, my, she had an interesting love life..." Amara chuckled a little before pouting "poor girl, how has she been?" She then thought for a bit "you really think so?~ I'd love to live with you all if I had the chance to"
@Himeragi Seiker
''sure, i can probably remodel the house to have another bed room. and Shira's doing great with Yuki. shes still pregnant tho''

trix said:
Trix smiled watching him as he hoped over before closing her book and resting her head on his shoulder "I'm good, been busy but now it's all over" she poked his nose playfully. She chuckled slightly "What have you been up to trouble maker?"
Clover chuckles lightly. "That's good. Now we get to spend more time together." He looks at trix while she poked his nose. "I've actually been sleeping the whole time..." He blushes and scratches the back of his head.

Revolution Drago grinned at Yang. "N-No... We can be friends? Right?" He said backing away. "I don't think so...." Tyler/Drago muttered, clutching his claw, causing Yang to instantly explode.

(Mmk... Time to bring in Ty's big bro :3)

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles lightly. "That's good. Now we get to spend more time together." He looks at trix while she poked his nose. "I've actually been sleeping the whole time..." He blushes and scratches the back of his head.
Trix purred wrapping her arms around him "You're not getting rid of me now~" She grinned and chuckled "Sleepy much?" She nuzzled his shoulder gently.

Amara clapped her hands together, "that's nice, well she will be with child for a while longer," she ten stares at him, her eyes fluttering slightly "That seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to to let me live here, I wouldn't want to be a burden ...."

Nonalaka said:
Amara clapped her hands together, "that's nice, well she will be with child for a while longer," she ten stares at him, her eyes fluttering slightly "That seems like an awful lot of trouble to go to to let me live here, I wouldn't want to be a burden ...."
''eh, its fine. its just magic after all''

you know what... screw it!!!" i say before opening a void and leaving the school ground. " oh wait i forgot my stuff.." i say then void portal my way to the dorm room i have.

trix said:
Trix purred wrapping her arms around him "You're not getting rid of me now~" She grinned and chuckled "Sleepy much?" She nuzzled his shoulder gently.
Clover chuckles and wraps his arms around her. "I never want to get rid of you." He smiles at her warmly, before blushing on her comment. "Yeah.. I've been staying up all night.. Playing non-stop games.."

i sighed. "Marth want to... or not." i said as Marth hid behind my legs. "Maaaarth... stop it! stop hiding whenever someone starts walking towards me." i said hissing from clenched teeth. "bu im scared brudder..." he squeaked out as the person got closer.

(anyone mind being that person?)

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles and wraps his arms around her. "I never want to get rid of you." He smiles at her warmly, before blushing on her comment. "Yeah.. I've been staying up all night.. Playing non-stop games.."
Trix grinned at his blush brushign her fingers over his cheek lightly "Oh really? What you been playing?" she never really admitted it but she loved games. She brushed some hair out of her face.

William sat down on a bench in the School Courtyard and sighed before he began to meditate as he thought "I swear if another person bothers me!"

xoloveox said:
"D-dont touch..." She growled, taking a step away from the guy behind her. @Kalin Scarlet
"Well, I could either touch you, or perform a mercy killing." He joked, smiling at her. " Uhm, your jacket's kind of getting in the way..." he said, standing ready to examine the injury.

@xoloveox

trix said:
Trix grinned at his blush brushign her fingers over his cheek lightly "Oh really? What you been playing?" she never really admitted it but she loved games. She brushed some hair out of her face.
Clover looks up in thought for a second. "Hmm... There were a lot... I was on Steam.. Soo..." He shrugs and kisses her on the head. "It's not that important.. I'm just here to spend time with the one I love~"

Slaxt said:
Clover looks up in thought for a second. "Hmm... There were a lot... I was on Steam.. Soo..." He shrugs and kisses her on the head. "It's not that important.. I'm just here to spend time with the one I love~"
Trix chuckled smiling as he kissed her head, suddenly an idea came to her. She stood up and put her hand out to him "Come on i have an idea" her eyes glittered playfully as she put her book in her bag.

lostsoul said:
( i sense a disturbance in the force... someone else is alone... I MUST STOP THIS AGONY VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM....) well i gotta go.. see ya later" i say then fly off towards the school courtyard to practice my 'magicka' ( sparkles everywhere )
William felt a Magic energy as he continued to meditate and thought "Please God no!"

trix said:
Trix chuckled smiling as he kissed her head, suddenly an idea came to her. She stood up and put her hand out to him "Come on i have an idea" her eyes glittered playfully as she put her book in her bag.
Clover looks up at her hand and raises an eyebrow. "What are you planning?..." He shrugs and grabs her hand smiling widely. "I guess I'll just find out later." He chuckles softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back