• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

i never noticed the guy. "lets cheak for dorm prices..." i said as i walked with marth right behind me until marth bumped into someone and fell down. "oh god... Marth don't cr-" he started to wail. "god Damnit!" i screeched in my mind. i helped the person recover before i stood Marth up. "your alright kid. just a scratch... now who are you huh?" i said turning to the newcomer as Marth sniffled and stopped wailing.

William continued to meditate as he thought "I just hope this person doesn't talk too much"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"Wow, that was quick" she giggled "thank you~"
@Himeragi Seiker
''no problem, besides its nice to have more people in this house hold. it almost feels like having a family yknow what i mean?''

*Natsuru says as he closes his eyes smiling while laying on the couch*

xoloveox said:
"Im fine." She growled, looking back at him, taking off her jaket. "Im seriously fine." She mumbled this time, looking back at him and unraveling her black feathery wings.
Kili's smile grew. "So I've heard..." He said, touching the injured wing gently. "So, what happened to it?"

looking at the person meditating he forms a void around them. " to protect themm.... " i say them form a bigger void around the whole courtyard " time for some fire magic.." i say then start forming fire in my hands

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no problem, besides its nice to have more people in this house hold. it almost feels like having a family yknow what i mean?''
*Natsuru says as he closes his eyes smiling while laying on the couch*

[/QUOTE]
(OOOOOH Marth and Alex should join yoooou!)

lostsoul said:
looking at the person meditating he forms a void around them. " to protect themm.... " i say them form a bigger void around the whole courtyard " time for some fire magic.." i say then start forming fire in my hands
William appeared in front of the person and grabbed their wrist with one hand "What do you think you're doing?"

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William appeared in front of the person and grabbed their wrist with one hand "What do you think you're doing?"

[/QUOTE]
" proctecting you from burns..." i say hands still on fire

Sweetone said:
Thank you person lol)
aare you in this rp ? ))

lostsoul said:
" proctecting you from burns..." i say hands still on fire

aare you in this rp ? ))
William sighed "You do know my power is Ice right?" He said before letting his/her hand go (I don't know is it a guy or girl)

(both my rp chars! and kay come meet them xD )

"you gonna answer me ya doof?" i said in a hiss. "can't you watch where your going and not hurt my little brother?!" i said a bit angrily and my eyes where cold.

"brudder calm down im okie... rewwy!" i said trying to sound cheerful but my brother did not by it and i just went back behind his legs.

(anyone?)

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(both my rp chars! and kay come meet them xD )
"you gonna answer me ya doof?" i said in a hiss. "can't you watch where your going and not hurt my little brother?!" i said a bit angrily and my eyes where cold.

"brudder calm down im okie... rewwy!" i said trying to sound cheerful but my brother did not by it and i just went back behind his legs.

(anyone?)
(Tyler is busy, and waiting for his brother to be accepted xD )

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William sighed "You do know my power is Ice right?" He said before letting his/her hand go (I don't know is it a guy or girl)

[/QUOTE]
i am a guy)))

" oh but still, it could effect you, i am working on some powerful fire power " ( PEW PEW)

lostsoul said:
i am a guy)))
" oh but still, it could effect you, i am working on some powerful fire power " ( PEW PEW)
William sighed at the boy "Nothing more powerful than my big bro Al" He said with a smirk "Plus I really don't think it would hurt"

Han ran around the school in his tracksuit, he was bored so he chose to run a few laps. After he finished, he went to the courtyard and slipped out his shirt, "Shower time indeed." He exhaled and sat down on a bench, throwing the shirt on his shoulder.

@anyone

xoloveox said:
She flinched when he touched her wing. "I-I hit something on the wall." She mumbled, looking behind her. "Sorry if its a bit bloody." She stated, seeing some of her feathers flaked with blood. @Kalin Scarlet
"Heh, its not the worse I've seen. I hunted demons for a long time. A little blood on an otherwise beautiful figure isn't going to get to me." he said, softening his touch, as his aura spread through the wing, numbing the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back