• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

i was a second from punching the person who bumped into my brother but i waited. "again... who the HELL are you?" i heated my body a bit, ready to brawl. if it was a girl or boy i had no clue.

((GUYS SERIOUSLY TAKE THIS TO THE OCC I GOT IN TROUBLE TWICE FOR NOT GOING TO THE OCC NOW PLEASE SERIOUSLY LIKE WE DONT WANT THIS RP SHUT DOWN TOO CAUSE WE DIDNT GO TO THE OCC.

Tim stood behind a tree.Tim took his cigrettes and lighter out and started to light his cigarettes and a few seconds later smoke came out from his mouth and he started smoking This is the only way Ice is gonna calm down.....

The blue haired boy walked closer and closer. He offered a hand. "Come on brother... Let's go home." He said. Tyler reached out for his hand and picked himself up. They walked back to school together. (Ty and Dex are free)

Slaxt said:
Clover looks up at her hand and raises an eyebrow. "What are you planning?..." He shrugs and grabs her hand smiling widely. "I guess I'll just find out later." He chuckles softly.
Trix giggled and led him towards town an idea in mind. The sun was leaving its highest point in the sky by the time they reached their destination. Trix grinned as they stopped outside of a high tech looking place, an arcade. She grinned raising her eyebrow at him "So? You down?" she held onto his hand gently.

trix said:
Trix giggled and led him towards town an idea in mind. The sun was leaving its highest point in the sky by the time they reached their destination. Trix grinned as they stopped outside of a high tech looking place, an arcade. She grinned raising her eyebrow at him "So? You down?" she held onto his hand gently.
Clover looks inside and smiles "Yeah! But I'm not going easy on you!" He chuckles, holding her hand tight and rushing in with her.

Slaxt said:
Clover looks inside and smiles "Yeah! But I'm not going easy on you!" He chuckles, holding her hand tight and rushing in with her.
Trix chuckled running in after him "That's fine by me! Don't doubt my skills" she winked playfully at him and ran in. She looked around "So what u wanna play first?"

Dex and Tyler were playing video games in Ty's dorm. "Dang it! I lost again! I can't win anything!" Tyler said, looking down in defeat. "You rush too much. Slow down and you'll be able to get through anything without breaking a sweat." Dex said. He clearly was a lot smarter than Tyler.

trix said:
Trix chuckled running in after him "That's fine by me! Don't doubt my skills" she winked playfully at him and ran in. She looked around "So what u wanna play first?"
Clover chuckles and looks at her smiling widely. "I'll play anything you want to play.. I rather you pick the one you will have the most fun at." He hugs her and kisses her head. "We should also make a bet, How about loser has to do anything the winner says for a day."

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Ren held up his dorm keys. "Yep."

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded, "Alright, where do you want to go first? Library? Gym? Anywhere specific?"

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Ren tapped his foot. "Well I passed those wandering around why not just show me where I'm allowed to break stuff."

[/QUOTE]
Han smiled, "I know just the place." Han started walking toward the woods. He eventually stopped when they got close, "People come here and break stuff ALL the time, including me, or well I used to."

I walk around the school listening in case something exciting happens and I hum playing with my hair in my human form. I also look around the school to see if I can find anyone to play with and I grin.

4377f160042c68362fb27edd4dda22b3.jpg

Ren holds his hand out at a group of trees and smiles sending a wave of sound to blast the trees it hits them vibrating them and causing them to explode. "Yeah this will do."

(Gotta go to bed)

I giggle then looks to my side, "Right..." I stretch carefully and doodles down in my notebook, Mind: I'm starving... And this place is boring...

I grin and smile coming up with a idea, Mind: There's no rules saying I can't go out and have a little... Fun.

xoloveox said:
She hadnt turned back to check what he was doing, mostly because his Aura with the numbing of the pain caused her not to feel anything at all. So she wasn't concerned. "Nice save." She snickered @Kalin Scarlet
Kili simply disregarded her comment, though his blush got a bit darker. He then pulled his hand away, and stood up. "Alright, it should be all good. My aura's influence should be gone in a bit, and then you can test it out." Kili said, brushing the flecks of blood off his palms.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Ren holds his hand out at a group of trees and smiles sending a wave of sound to blast the trees it hits them vibrating them and causing them to explode. "Yeah this will do."
(Gotta go to bed)

[/QUOTE]
(( Goodnight ^~^ ))

Han nodded, "Well, I'll be going now. If you need anything, here is my number. Don't be afraid to ask questions." He said as he walked back toward the school, "Stay safe..." Han said before disappearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back