• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

xoloveox said:
((GUYS SERIOUSLY TAKE THIS TO THE OCC I GOT IN TROUBLE TWICE FOR NOT GOING TO THE OCC NOW PLEASE SERIOUSLY LIKE WE DONT WANT THIS RP SHUT DOWN TOO CAUSE WE DIDNT GO TO THE OCC.
(Well, what closed the last one wasn't the OOC talk...it was, well...)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Well, what closed the last one wasn't the OOC talk...it was, well...)

[/QUOTE]
((I know, but it was mainly for breaking the rules.

(( She has a point though, even though that wasn't the reason. Now please can y'all take it to the OOC it does clutter up the IC ))

I smile and looks around, Mind: I smell blood... But is it worth it? Hmmm.

I get distracted and looks away dazing off, Mind: Nah... Humans are way more fun...

I raise my hand and frowns, "May I please be excused?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili simply disregarded her comment, though his blush got a bit darker. He then pulled his hand away, and stood up. "Alright, it should be all good. My aura's influence should be gone in a bit, and then you can test it out." Kili said, brushing the flecks of blood off his palms.

[/QUOTE]
"You fixed my wing?" She asked, her tone of voice quite impressed. "Awesome!" She exclaimed, turning around. "Youre a demon, im guessing?" She asked suddenly.

xoloveox said:
"You fixed my wing?" She asked, her tone of voice quite impressed. "Awesome!" She exclaimed, turning around. "Youre a demon, im guessing?" She asked suddenly.
A drop of sweat slid down his forehead, as Kili stared at her. "Uh, yeah. What gave it away? The teeth, the claws? The demonic aura? " he said jokingly, laughing quietly after he finished speaking.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]A drop of sweat slid down his forehead, as Kili stared at her. "Uh, yeah. What gave it away? The teeth, the claws? The demonic aura? " he said jokingly, laughing quietly after he finished speaking.

[/QUOTE]
She rolled her eyes. "No, just the whole thing where you tried to posses me." She growled, looking at him with an unapologetic expression. "What was that about?"

(@RPLoverRP You should make a CS before joining...)

xoloveox said:
She rolled her eyes. "No, just the whole thing where you tried to posses me." She growled, looking at him with an unapologetic expression. "What was that about?"
"Well, that was just the voice of a demon lord. All of them can do that, as far as I know. Its not possession, though. There's no need for a demon lord to posses lesser demons, because they can simply make them servants. If they do that, the demons have to follow their orders, and heed their wishes, no matter what..." Kili explained.

RPLoverRP said:
(a what?! i havent been back here for a LONG time and i thought we could just hop in you know?)
(Well.. Could you repost your Character Sheet? For the new members.)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, that was just the voice of a demon lord. All of them can do that, as far as I know. Its not possession, though. There's no need for a demon lord to posses lesser demons, because they can simply make them servants. If they do that, the demons have to follow their orders, and heed their wishes, no matter what..." Kili explained.

[/QUOTE]
She raises an eyebrow. "And you can do that?" She seemed intruguided, yet she was still scared at the same time. "So, if you wanted to, you could make a servant, per say?" She asked.

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles and looks at her smiling widely. "I'll play anything you want to play.. I rather you pick the one you will have the most fun at." He hugs her and kisses her head. "We should also make a bet, How about loser has to do anything the winner says for a day."
Trix chuckled looking around at the many games, she found a motorbike racing game where you sat on the fake bike and walked over to it. She chuckled "sounds like a deal" her eyes glittered challengingly she stuck her tongue out as she got them a bunch of coins and inserted one into the machine sitting on the fake bike. She blushed slightly thinking about what she would do if she won.

(I'm gonna focus on developing Dex) Dex sat on a bench in the courtyard, studying. This place is boring... He told himself.

Clover chuckles and sat on the bike, inserting another coin for him to play against her. "Ready to lose?..." He smiles widely while staring at the screen.

@trix

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles and sat on the bike, inserting another coin for him to play against her. "Ready to lose?..." He smiles widely while staring at the screen.
@trix
Trix grinned raising an eyebrow at him "Don't be so sure about that" she stuck her tongue out at him as the game started and she looked back to the screen determined.

(How we gonna decide who wins lol)

xoloveox said:
She raises an eyebrow. "And you can do that?" She seemed intruguided, yet she was still scared at the same time. "So, if you wanted to, you could make a servant, per say?" She asked.
"Yeah. I did, once before. Its not difficult, its just..." Kili shuddered slightly. "If I don't outright dominate them physically, I have to resort to...other means." he said, shuddering.

trix said:
Trix grinned raising an eyebrow at him "Don't be so sure about that" she stuck her tongue out at him as the game started and she looked back to the screen determined.
(How we gonna decide who wins lol)
(You'll win.)

Clover chuckles "Alright!... Get ready to wear something embarrassing!" He smiles widely and starts playing, moments later he stares at the screen shocked. "I was so close..." He turns to trix, scared of what she'll make him do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back