• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

trix said:
Trix chuckled trying to hide her nervousness she nodded following him over "You're on" She took a deep breath as they started the game, she didn't have as much skill with this one and knew that was going to be her fall.
Clover smiles and inserts two coins for both of them. "Alright now choose anyone you want." He said as he chose a panda.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex walked out from behind a tree. Everything seemed to slow down around him. "Who are you and why are you in this neck of the woods?" He asked rudely interrupting
William sighed before opening one of his eyes "Can people stop interrupting?....*Sigh* My name is William and I am meditating what of you?" He said before he stopped floating and fell on his butt before standing back up

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William sighed before opening one of his eyes "Can people stop interrupting?....*Sigh* My name is William and I am meditating what of you?" He said before he stopped floating and fell on his butt before standing back up

[/QUOTE]
Dex smirked. "Well then that makes me your worst nightmare... I'm Dex, Ty's brother."

Han was just wandering around after he left his dorm to from showering and changing clothes. He walked through the area and stopped when he noticed someone, "Hey. I never seen you around here before. Are you new?" He asked smiling.

@RPLoverRP

(( I posted. :P ))

Dex smirked. "Well then that makes me your worst nightmare... I'm Dex, Ty's brother."
William laughed "Ty? First off he's my friend and second....Nightmare? Really? If you want to see a Nightmare let me show you" He said as darkness flowed around him

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles and inserts two coins for both of them. "Alright now choose anyone you want." He said as he chose a panda.
Trix chuckled choosing a red panda she raised her brow at him "Didn't see you as a panda type person" she grinned before the game started,

xoloveox said:
She smirked, looking at the guy. "Oh come onnn..." Kat purred. "Tell meee~"
Kili looked up at her, blush growing darker as he spoke. "You kiss them, and overpower them with passion and emotion..."

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William laughed "Ty? First off he's my friend and second....Nightmare? Really? If you want to see a Nightmare let me show you" He said as darkness flowed around him

[/QUOTE]
Dex slowed down time for you, while time was slowed, he slapped you across the face. "Whoa, don't get your head all in a knot. I'm only here because I sensed great power." He said.

I jump up a bit but dosent turn around and smiles with a chuckle, "You could say that... Catch me if you can..." I run through people with my increased speed and dosent look back.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili looked up at her, blush growing darker as he spoke. "You kiss them, and overpower them with passion and emotion..."

[/QUOTE]
Her eyes widened. "Thats awesome!" She smiled happily, smirking. "But.. You dont seem like the kind of person to do that to someone.."

Dex slowed down time for you, while time was slowed, he slapped you across the face. "Whoa, don't get your head all in a knot. I'm only here because I sensed great power." He said.
William laughed "You did huh? I am honored to show you this power" He said with a smirk as he realised all bindings on his energy

trix said:
Trix chuckled choosing a red panda she raised her brow at him "Didn't see you as a panda type person" she grinned before the game started,
Clover chuckles "Well now you know." He smiles and stares at the screen, hoping he would win. Moments later he lies on the buttons of the machine, beat. "How could I have lost again?!?" He sighs and looks up at trix "I guess I'm your slave for a week." He chuckles and gets up, hugging her.

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William laughed "You did huh? I am honored to show you this power" He said with a smirk as he realised all bindings on his energy

[/QUOTE]
Dex sighed. "I can see why your Ty's friend, your just as hard headed as he is... I'll take my leave now. I sense a dark future for you." He said, walking away.

RPLoverRP said:
I jump up a bit but dosent turn around and smiles with a chuckle, "You could say that... Catch me if you can..." I run through people with my increased speed and dosent look back.
Han sighed, "Why is it so hard to make friends nowadays?" He asked himself with a sigh. Han watched the girl run for a bit, he yawned then smirked, "I got something for you." He teleported right in front of her and waved, "Hello."

xoloveox said:
Her eyes widened. "Thats awesome!" She smiled happily, smirking. "But.. You dont seem like the kind of person to do that to someone.."
"Glad to see you're so cheerful about it..." Kili said, laughing quietly to himself. "No, I wouldn't do it, normally. But I was in an awkward situation, and I thought it'd help things. Really , everything just got more awkward..."

Dex sighed. "I can see why your Ty's friend, your just as hard headed as he is... I'll take my leave now. I sense a dark future for you." He said, walking away.
William looked annoyed before grabbing him by the shoulder "What did you call me?" He said as his voice got deeper and he sprouted the wings of Jet Bahamut

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles "Well now you know." He smiles and stares at the screen, hoping he would win. Moments later he lies on the buttons of the machine, beat. "How could I have lost again?!?" He sighs and looks up at trix "I guess I'm your slave for a week." He chuckles and gets up, hugging her.
Trix chuckled suprised she won. She winked playfully "Looks like you're not having the best of luck darling" she chuckled. She purred kissing his neck lightly "That you are~ lets play a couple more games then did you wanna go get ice cream?" she smiled sweetly.

I jump up and growl clenched my fist and snarling, "Idiot...Fine then." I cross my arms and sits down, "You caught me..."

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William looked annoyed before grabbing him by the shoulder "What did you call me?" He said as his voice got deeper and he sprouted the wings of Jet Bahamut

[/QUOTE]
He glared at William, filling him with all the fear in the world. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back