• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

trix said:
Trix chuckled suprised she won. She winked playfully "Looks like you're not having the best of luck darling" she chuckled. She purred kissing his neck lightly "That you are~ lets play a couple more games then did you wanna go get ice cream?" she smiled sweetly.
Clover smiles, loving how she was so sweet to him. "Alright... Let's play a crane game and get ice cream." He chuckles and grabs her hand, bringing her to the crane game. "Alright which one do you want?.." He smiles widely knowing for sure he's going to get this for her.

RPLoverRP said:
I jump up and growl clenched my fist and snarling, "Idiot...Fine then." I cross my arms and sits down, "You caught me..."
Han smiled, "I know I did. Why'd you run? I just wanted to say-- Nevermind." Han put his hands in his pockets, "I'm Han. Hansuke. And you are?"

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles, loving how she was so sweet to him. "Alright... Let's play a crane game and get ice cream." He chuckles and grabs her hand, bringing her to the crane game. "Alright which one do you want?.." He smiles widely knowing for sure he's going to get this for her.
(No he won't, I rigged it >:3)

"Say what? You just met me..." I stop and looks aroun unsure but ignores it and gets up, "So why are you here?" I stretch before walking again around town, "Surely you didn't come 2 see lil' old me?"

Slaxt said:
TheRebelliousDragon said:
(No he won't, I rigged it >:3)
(ohhh noes D:)

Trix smiled and pointed at a pink ferret looking creature near the back of the machine "that one" her eyes glittered happily. She had a major obsession with stuffed animals. She was wondering what kind of ice cream she should get holding onto his hand gently.

xoloveox said:
"Well, obviously things would get more awkward." She said, smiling at him and laughing a bit. Curiosity was filling her. "What does it feel like to be possesed?" @Kalin Scarlet
"I-I don't know, its never happened to me before..."

'No, I just managed to find my doppelganger, fuse with him, and start flying across realities like we were old friends...' he thought to himself.

"Wh-when I did it that once...it felt like my being flowed over theirs, dissolving it until it was as if they had become an extension of my will. For me, the actual process, outside of the kiss, felt...admittedly good. Honestly, I can't believe I'm saying that, but I guess crazier things have happened."

trix said:
(ohhh noes D:)
Trix smiled and pointed at a pink ferret looking creature near the back of the machine "that one" her eyes glittered happily. She had a major obsession with stuffed animals. She was wondering what kind of ice cream she should get holding onto his hand gently.
(Yessss I totally rigged it >;3)

Clover inserts one coin and smiles "Only one shot..." He moves it so it hovers over the ferret and presses the button, making the crane go down and grab it. "Got it! Now for the hard part...." The crane goes up with the ferret and slowly makes it's way towards the hole. "Almost there... Now!" He drops the ferret down the hole and grabs it, handing it to trix. "There you go my love~"

@trix

RPLoverRP said:
"Say what? You just met me..." I stop and looks aroun unsure but ignores it and gets up, "So why are you here?" I stretch before walking again around town, "Surely you didn't come 2 see lil' old me?"
Han followed behind the girl, "I did just meet you, but I like meeting new people. I doubt I specifically came looking for you, we just met." He said. "You know my name. Can I know yours?"

Slaxt said:
Clover inserts one coin and smiles "Only one shot..." He moves it so it hovers over the ferret and presses the button, making the crane go down and grab it. "Got it! Now for the hard part...." The crane goes up with the ferret and slowly makes it's way towards the hole. "Almost there... Now!" He drops the ferret down the hole and grabs it, handing it to trix. "There you go my love~"
@trix
Trix watched anxiously expecting it to fall out of the cranes grip. She smiled happily as he handed her the fuzzy animal. She smiled hugging it to her chest she kissed his cheek "Thank you darling" her eyes sparkled. She titled her head towards the door "Ice cream time?"

Slaxt said:
@trix
(( *Salamander Man runs pass, "NYEEEEEES! NYESSSS!" Lol

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I-I don't know, its never happened to me before..."
'No, I just managed to find my doppelganger, fuse with him, and start flying across realities like we were old friends...' he thought to himself.

"Wh-when I did it that once...it felt like my being flowed over theirs, dissolving it until it was as if they had become an extension of my will. For me, the actual process, outside of the kiss, felt...admittedly good. Honestly, I can't believe I'm saying that, but I guess crazier things have happened."

[/QUOTE]
"Wanna try?" She exclaimed excitedly. "I mean, you said it was fun and im super curious, so... Wanna try?!"

Slaxt said:
@trix
(Gosh darn it!)

I smirk then turns around and puts my hand on his chest smiling, "Not yet Loverboy..." I grin seductively then starts walking backwards.

trix said:
Trix watched anxiously expecting it to fall out of the cranes grip. She smiled happily as he handed her the fuzzy animal. She smiled hugging it to her chest she kissed his cheek "Thank you darling" her eyes sparkled. She titled her head towards the door "Ice cream time?"
Clover smiles widely and grabs her hand, holding it gently. "Yes ice cream time." He chuckles and heads out the door with her at his side, arriving at the ice cream shop they first went to moments later.

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles widely and grabs her hand, holding it gently. "Yes ice cream time." He chuckles and heads out the door with her at his side, arriving at the ice cream shop they first went to moments later.
Trix smiled walking in the door still holding the ferret stuffy to her chest borrowing her face in the soft fabric every once in a while. She held onto Clovers hand gently as she looked up at the menu contemplating.

LunaCrosby said:
(Am I allowed to interact with them ¢ :)
yea feel free to run into them :)

trix said:
Trix smiled walking in the door still holding the ferret stuffy to her chest borrowing her face in the soft fabric every once in a while. She held onto Clovers hand gently as she looked up at the menu contemplating.

yea feel free to run into them :)
Clover smiles, already ordering his mint chocolate chip ice cream. "Just take your time." He chuckles and kisses her lightly.

((might as well start off where we left it, but I don't remember what happened so.. short post from what I remember))

Elyse was about to respond to Kili when a wave of extreme dizziness hit her, and she began to topple over out of bed.

@Kalin Scarlet

xoloveox said:
"Wanna try?" She exclaimed excitedly. "I mean, you said it was fun and im super curious, so... Wanna try?!"
" YOU WANT ME TO KISS YOU!?" Kili said, turning beet red. He didn't know how to react to what she was asking. Did she even know what she was asking? If he did it properly, she'd be his servant forever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back