• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Other means?" Kat smirked, this was right up her ally. "Like what?!" she asked with an excited attitude. @Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Yeah. I did, once before. Its not difficult, its just..." Kili shuddered slightly. "If I don't outright dominate them physically, I have to resort to...other means." he said, shuddering.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Blair Rose

Nickname(If Applies): Rosey

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual, Sometimes she messes with girls but only if shes SUPER bored

Good or Evil or Neutral: Evil

Where you live (House, dorm, etc.): Dorm

What Year of highschool your in: Senior

What kind of being you are: Hybrid, (Part Werewolf part vampire)

Powers/gifts: Increased speed, Compulsion, Strength.

Dislikes: Sun, Vervain, People getting in the way.

Personality: Seductive, Playful, Gets bored easily, Partying.

Appearance: (Anime Picture Perferred)

4377f160042c68362fb27edd4dda22b3.jpg

Bio: She LOVES having fun and playing with people, She sneaks out most of the time to go out to the town for some "fun".

Dating/lover/crush: None

Anything else: She is dangerous sometimes but she often gives mercy.

Slaxt said:
(You'll win.)
Clover chuckles "Alright!... Get ready to wear something embarrassing!" He smiles widely and starts playing, moments later he stares at the screen shocked. "I was so close..." He turns to trix, scared of what she'll make him do.
Trix chuckled as she won eyes kinda widening a bit "I won!" she grinned looking at Clover "told you not to get your hopes up" she kissed his cheek gently. She stood up looking thoughtful. She grinned "I'm not going to deem your task yet, going to save it till later" she winked playfully "Be sure to think of something good"

RPLoverRP said:

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual, Sometimes she messes with girls but only if shes SUPER bored

Bio: She LOVES having fun and playing with people, She sneaks out most of the time to go out to the town for some "fun".

((i dont mean to be rude, but being bisexual is NOT messing around with girls when youre super bored. I take extreme offense to that...

RPLoverRP said:

(( Wrong page))

I walk around and looks for some clubs to have my fun in

Roman said:
(( Wrong page))
(aw phooey... :c good thing im a master at coumputers)

xoloveox said:
((i dont mean to be rude, but being bisexual is NOT messing around with girls when youre super bored. I take extreme offense to that...
(sowwy... my character is...well shes kinda...)

trix said:
Trix chuckled as she won eyes kinda widening a bit "I won!" she grinned looking at Clover "told you not to get your hopes up" she kissed his cheek gently. She stood up looking thoughtful. She grinned "I'm not going to deem your task yet, going to save it till later" she winked playfully "Be sure to think of something good"
Clover smiles, glad she didn't brag about it. "I thought I had you..." He chuckles and sighed in relief, happy that he isn't getting his punishment yet. "Alright.. Let's play something else"

RPLoverRP said:
(thank chu! all set up... and i made a little more detail so now all i have to do is wait and see who joins me at the rave!)
(( I'll gladly join you when you are accepted. ))

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles, glad she didn't brag about it. "I thought I had you..." He chuckles and sighed in relief, happy that he isn't getting his punishment yet. "Alright.. Let's play something else"
Trix winked "but ya didn't~" She poked his cheek slightly "Your turn to pick what we play" She hugged him slightly wondering who would win the next game.

RPLoverRP said:
(awwwwwwww i have 2 wait 2 be accepted!? aw man... and here i was hoping i got to have a awesome rp.... is it quick?)
(Depends if a moderator gets on, I would have accepted you tho)

RPLoverRP said:
(awwwwwwww i have 2 wait 2 be accepted!? aw man... and here i was hoping i got to have a awesome rp.... is it quick?)
(( Lets talk in the OOC(Out of charater chat. I don't want to interrupt anyone, and yes you have to wait to be accepted, @Slaxt or another helper will look over your CS ^~^ ))

Roman said:
(( Lets talk in the OOC(Out of charater chat. I don't want to interrupt anyone, and yes you have to wait to be accepted, @Slaxt or another helper will look over your CS ^~^ ))
((THANK YOU

xoloveox said:
"Other means?" Kat smirked, this was right up her ally. "Like what?!" she asked with an excited attitude. @Kalin Scarlet
Kili looked away, blushing even harder. He began to mutter under his breath.

'Hey, if she wants to learn to make servants, how about you give her a firsthand example?' Killia thought.

'Because I'm not you. I actually don't want everyone to kneel before me...'

'I thought you were happy when Masao bowed before you...'

'I swear, I will wipe you from existence for bringing that up again...'

trix said:
Trix winked "but ya didn't~" She poked his cheek slightly "Your turn to pick what we play" She hugged him slightly wondering who would win the next game.
Clover sighs and looks around, he points at a fighting game called tekken. "How about that one." He chuckles. "This time the loser is going to be the winner's the full week." He smiles, determined to win this one.

Slaxt said:
Clover sighs and looks around, he points at a fighting game called tekken. "How about that one." He chuckles. "This time the loser is going to be the winner's the full week." He smiles, determined to win this one.
Trix chuckled trying to hide her nervousness she nodded following him over "You're on" She took a deep breath as they started the game, she didn't have as much skill with this one and knew that was going to be her fall.

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William's power began to flow through the Forest as he meditated

[/QUOTE]
Dex walked out from behind a tree. Everything seemed to slow down around him. "Who are you and why are you in this neck of the woods?" He asked rudely interrupting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back