• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Violetta pops near a crepe stand somewhat close to the ice cream shop. Nearly drooling she checks out the options, finally deciding on a strawberry shortcake crepe. money appears in her hand and she pays the stand owner, taking a bite in the food. She nearly starts floating from the delicious taste, but she knew better than to do that in front of humans.

Lumina said:
((might as well start off where we left it, but I don't remember what happened so.. short post from what I remember))
Elyse was about to respond to Kili when a wave of extreme dizziness hit her, and she began to topple over out of bed.

@Kalin Scarlet
((Nevermind @Kalin Scarlet I'm dumb and didn't see what characters were busy xD don't mind me xD ))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]" YOU WANT ME TO KISS YOU!?" Kili said, turning beet red. He didn't know how to react to what she was asking. Did she even know what she was asking? If he did it properly, she'd be his servant forever...

[/QUOTE]
Her eyes widened and she shook her head. "D-didnt you say that you didnt need to kiss the person?!" She exclaimed, pushing her hair back. "But still, I wanna try!"

RPLoverRP said:
I smirk then turns around and puts my hand on his chest smiling, "Not yet Loverboy..." I grin seductively then starts walking backwards.
Han smirked, "We still don't even know one another, yet I'm 'Loverboy'? I must be better with women than I thought." Han blinked when the girl started walking backward. "See you around... I guess."

Elyse was just walking around, looking at the scenery. She always loved this time of year. Best view, in her opinion. She held a chunk of fluid metal floating between her open palms, its shape changing every second.

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles, already ordering his mint chocolate chip ice cream. "Just take your time." He chuckles and kisses her lightly.
Trix pouted playfully "I can't make up my mind" she looked at Clover and smiled "You decide for me" she grinned.

Toru wandered around the ice cream shop not paying attention to where she was going and nearly ran into a group of two when her brother Jayson yanked her arm so she didn't, instead of falling face first into them she ended up flat on her but "be carefull" he would say quickly as Jayden and James scurried over like the over protective brothers they were.

Lumina said:
Elyse was just walking around, looking at the scenery. She always loved this time of year. Best view, in her opinion. She held a chunk of fluid metal floating between her open palms, its shape changing every second.
Tyler flew overhead on his dragon. "Heyyyyy!" He said, waving.

trix said:
Trix pouted playfully "I can't make up my mind" she looked at Clover and smiled "You decide for me" she grinned.
Clover wraps his arms around her, chuckling. "How about you and me share my ice cream?"

Elyse looked up, seeing Tyler and his dragon. She waved, and the metal transformed into a hand that waved hello as well.

"Hello up there!" She called, not even sure if he would hear her.

@TheRebelliousDragon

I stop then smile, "Or... You could just stay with me... Just to make sure I dont do anything... Stupid...It'll be fun." I start walking again into a night club

LunaCrosby said:
Toru wandered around the ice cream shop not paying attention to where she was going and nearly ran into a group of two when her brother Jayson yanked her arm so she didn't, instead of falling face first into them she ended up flat on her but "be carefull" he would say quickly as Jayden and James scurried over like the over protective brothers they were.
Slaxt said:
Clover wraps his arms around her, chuckling. "How about you and me share my ice cream?"
Trix smiled at Clover and nodded blushing "Sounds good!" she jumped slightly as the girl almost ran into her. She blinked curiosuly "Are you alright?" she raised a brow at the group.

Lumina said:
Elyse looked up, seeing Tyler and his dragon. She waved, and the metal transformed into a hand that waved hello as well.
"Hello up there!" She called, not even sure if he would hear her.
You suddenly see him jump off the dragon, and land perfectly in front of you. "Hey Elyse! What have you been up to?" He asked.

Lumina said:
Violetta pops near a crepe stand somewhat close to the ice cream shop. Nearly drooling she checks out the options, finally deciding on a strawberry shortcake crepe. money appears in her hand and she pays the stand owner, taking a bite in the food. She nearly starts floating from the delicious taste, but she knew better than to do that in front of humans.

((Nevermind @Kalin Scarlet I'm dumb and didn't see what characters were busy xD don't mind me xD ))
(Its okay. He needs to find her, anyways. )

RPLoverRP said:
I stop then smile, "Or... You could just stay with me... Just to make sure I dont do anything... Stupid...It'll be fun." I start walking again into a night club
Han walked into the club, "What the hell did I get myself into?" He thought to himself. "Remember, I'm just here to make sure you don't mess up anything. Ok?" He asked the girl as he caught up to her.

xoloveox said:
Her eyes widened and she shook her head. "D-didnt you say that you didnt need to kiss the person?!" She exclaimed, pushing her hair back. "But still, I wanna try!"
Kili realized that her original request was to fight for her servitude. Considering his options, he was more comfortable kissing than fighting. He stepped closer to Kat, looking nervous. "A-are you sure about this?"

LunaCrosby said:
trix said:
Trix smiled at Clover and nodded blushing "Sounds good!" she jumped slightly as the girl almost ran into her. She blinked curiosuly "Are you alright?" she raised a brow at the group.
Clover nods and turns around when Trix turns around, he looks at the girl on the floor. "Hey be careful... I don't want anyone to get hurt while I'm here." He smiles widely and extends his hand to help her up.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
You suddenly see him jump off the dragon, and land perfectly in front of you. "Hey Elyse! What have you been up to?" He asked.
Elyse grinned, looking at the boy.

"Not much honestly, just enjoying the scenery really."

She looked around at the environment almost admiringly.

"Best time of year don't you think?"

She looked back at Tyler then to her chunk of metal, it's shape now formed into a perfect violet.

Almost as if on cue Violetta appeared, peering in close to the metal flower.

"Wow, that's amazing!"

She grinned at Elyse, then at Tyler, crepe still in hand.

@TheRebelliousDragon

RPLoverRP said:
"Yea yea..." I smile and walks over to the bar and asks for wine.
He sat down next to her and put his arms on the bar table, "So, out of all places, you choose to come here?" He asked, as he looked at the barkeep and asked for a simple glass of water.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Its okay. He needs to find her, anyways. )

[/QUOTE]
((Cool, cool. She'll be waiting c: ))

Lumina said:
Elyse grinned, looking at the boy.
"Not much honestly, just enjoying the scenery really."

She looked around at the environment almost admiringly.

"Best time of year don't you think?"

She looked back at Tyler then to her chunk of metal, it's shape now formed into a perfect violet.

Almost as if on cue Violetta appeared, peering in close to the metal flower.

"Wow, that's amazing!"

She grinned at Elyse, then at Tyler, crepe still in hand.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler smiled. "You know it would look a lot more beautiful in your hair... Actually I was doing the same thing." He turned to Violetta. "I'm Tyler, but you can call me Ty." He said, grinning.

I chuckle, "Hilarious...But... Theres people here..." I smile and hand him my glass, "Now dont get in my way." I kiss his cheek nipping it abit then smiles and walks into the crowd of people

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](It's Shorty for one and two yes I missed you xD )

[/QUOTE]
Why did you make a new account?)

Roman said:
He sat down next to her and put his arms on the bar table, "So, out of all places, you choose to come here?" He asked, as he looked at the barkeep and asked for a simple glass of water.
Dex entered the club. He had sensed strong energy resonating here.

Violetta grinned at Tyler, giving him an exaggerated bow.

"The name is Violetta. Nice to meet you."

"Violetta? Ive heard of you."

Elyse had made a few flower pins and stuck them in her hair as she spoke to the goddess, and Violetta had responded by standing up and saluting Elyse. She finished her crepe and looked back at the boy.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back