• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han ran around the school in his tracksuit, he was bored so he chose to run a few laps. After he finished, he went to the courtyard and slipped out his shirt, "Shower time indeed." He exhaled and sat down on a bench, throwing the shirt on his shoulder.
@anyone
William looked over at Han before appearing in front of him as he spoke "Hey there bro how's it goin?"

Ren just sat down on a bench next to some guy with his shirt over his shoulder. "Man I'm so lost sis is gonna kill me!" He looked at the boy. "Hey mind showing me around?"

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William looked over at Han before appearing in front of him as he spoke "Hey there bro how's it goin?"

[/QUOTE]
Han looked up, "Everything's going good, just got a few laps." He said wiping his forehead, which was dripping with sweat(ew). "How about you?" He asked

Roman said:
Han looked up, "Everything's going good, just got a few laps." He said wiping his forehead, which was dripping with sweat(ew). "How about you?" He asked
William laughed a little before sitting next to him "Not much I kinda had to use my ultimate form Jet Bahamut" He said with a grin

@TheRebelliousDragon (Now's the time to kidnap William xD )

After Tyler completely obliterated Yang, he defused with Drago, falling from the pressure of fusing. "Hah! You never cease to amaze me little bro..." A blue haired boy said. Tyler looked up. "But you still have a lot to learn." The boy said coldly.

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William laughed a little before sitting next to him "Not much I kinda had to use my ultimate form Jet Bahamut" He said with a grin
@TheRebelliousDragon (Now's the time to kidnap William xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry, Sena and Natsumi pretty much killed Yang and Yin. Tyler finished the job xD )

xoloveox said:
She relaxed that she felt the aura spread through her wing, causing the pain to be numbed. "A beautiful figure, Huh?" She asked with a smirk, looking at the man behind her. "I would fight you on that, but I'll simply accept the compliment instead." @Kalin Scarlet
Kili blushed slightly. "O-oh, I said that out loud? Sorry, that was inappropriate...." He said, focusing his gaze completely on her wing. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your name?" he said, as his fingers moved to the wound. It wasn't too serious, but the wing was slightly disabled as a result.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
After Tyler completely obliterated Yang, he defused with Drago, falling from the pressure of fusing. "Hah! You never cease to amaze me little bro..." A blue haired boy said. Tyler looked up. "But you still have a lot to learn." The boy said coldly.

(Sorry, Sena and Natsumi pretty much killed Yang and Yin. Tyler finished the job xD )
Roman said:
Han turned his attention to someone else, "Heh, sure why not? Hey do you wanna come too?" He asked the other person.
@Crazy Rp
William felt a insane energy in the area Tyler was "S-Sorry Han but something needs my attention" He said as he ran off to it

(Wha-What about Chapter 3?)

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William felt a insane energy in the area Tyler was "S-Sorry Han but something needs my attention" He said as he ran off to it

(Wha-What about Chapter 3?)

[/QUOTE]
(Sena and Natsumi literally rekt them before the chapter even started xD gosh dang it!)

Ren looked at the sky. "Thank you I've been super lost for a long time I thought I'd die out here." He put his headphones on his head. "Lead the way."

(Sena and Natsumi literally rekt them before the chapter even started xD gosh dang it!)
(Damn it....*Sigh* What should I do I was planning on killing William)

Tyler stared in horror at his brother. "What's the matter bro? You look like you've seen a ghost..." He laughed.

[QUOTE="Nenma Takashi]Ren looked at the sky. "Thank you I've been super lost for a long time I thought I'd die out here." He put his headphones on his head. "Lead the way."

[/QUOTE]
Han stood up, "Did you receive your dorm keys?" He asked as he started to walk toward the schools main building.

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](Damn it....*Sigh* What should I do I was planning on killing William)

[/QUOTE]
(Well there is one last chapter... That would be a all out battle against Tyler. He has a new form.)

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](Damn it....*Sigh* What should I do I was planning on killing William)

[/QUOTE]
("Filling in for Shortyshot8")

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](Yeah why?)
(Oh shit xD )

[/QUOTE]
(It was sarcasm... I'm saying you are him. Kinda obvious.)

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](Yeah why?)
(Oh shit xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I call it revolution Drago, he loses control of his body, and can crush your heart simply by clenching his claw xD )

xoloveox said:
"It wasnt innapropriate." She said with a small laugh, rolling her eyes. "And the name's Kat." She proudly announced to him. @Kalin Scarlet
"O-oh. Alright, then. Kat. That's a bea- a nice name. Very nice name." he said, blushing more. He increased the flow of his aura, focusing it on Kat's wing. Slowly, the bone muscle and skin began to knit itself back together, leaving the wing good as new.

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](I know not of which you speak)

[/QUOTE]
(K.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back