• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Rin throws a exploding hell bomb at Toru sending her back hitting a tree. Rin swings her reaper staff and snags Toru by her pants and throws her so she hits the dormitory. @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu frowned "what are you saying" she asked him pain in her voice again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed as he looked up "I'm not really sure.......I just don't know what I'm going to do if your turn into a freak like you Father"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little "I guess" he said with a slight blush to her
@Nonalaka

Thana blushed a little and smiled at him "so where are we going" she asked him softly

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"I told I'd let you pick." Hayate said chuckling. "So, do you have any ideas? If not we can go for a nice walk through the park or something."

Daniel reaver](Yes pleases [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] )
okay, where to meet her xD btw i replied to Shira)))

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"S-she looks in trouble..." She replied gently, shuffling closer so her arm pressed against Kite's. "I'm sure this g-gentleman can show me to my dormitory and help me unpack my s-stuff?" 'Stuff', well done! She scoffed to herself, but covered it with a weary smile. "Thank you. I'll be in the courtyard later."

[/QUOTE]
Kyle grunts in pain. This isn't good what are they doing out there. He says hearing a slight crash in the dormitory. "Okay I'll go" he says softly holding his side as he brings his wings out and flies off .

Shira smiled at the car "talk about style" she said softly to her

@shortyshot8

Thana smiled at him "the walk sounds nice" she said softly to him as she walked over and giggled happily

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at the car "talk about style" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yeah...Natsuru bought it for me. way long time ago haha. like when i was 15''

*Yuki said as she opened the passenger seat door for Shira*

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at the car "talk about style" she said softly to her @shortyshot8 [DOUBLEPOST=1433791934][/DOUBLEPOST]Thana smiled at him "the walk sounds nice" she said softly to him as she walked over and giggled happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled, "The walk it is then. Say, where do you want to walk, the beach, a park, or the city? It's a lot of places..." he said, holding out his hand so when she answers he can get them their instantly.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"S-she looks in trouble..." She replied gently, shuffling closer so her arm pressed against Kite's. "I'm sure this g-gentleman can show me to my dormitory and help me unpack my s-stuff?" 'Stuff', well done! She scoffed to herself, but covered it with a weary smile. "Thank you. I'll be in the courtyard later."

[/QUOTE]
Kite smiled. "No problem!" He said as he showed her a dorm. "This is your dorm! I hope we become great friends!" He said.

Rin heats up and burns Toru and flies up and smashes Toru into the ground kicking her. Rin cast the shadows from yesterday and puts them on Toru, it's not Toru out there no more. Rin is now meaning to kill Toru almost like Rin is possessed. Rin blast Toru with much stronger shadows causing a big crater in the earth and lowers the air pressure. Rin takes her reaper staff and grabs Toru with it and flings get up and follows her body kicking and punching her stomach.

@LunaCrosby

Daniel reaver]Shira got in "thank you" she said softly to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then smiled at her as she closes the door and gets in the driver seat and starts to drive to the lake*

The startled girl jumped, and turned, her fingers tightening around Kite's hand. She whimpered, nuzzling her nose on his arm for protection. "That's from my dorm!" She relaxed, at his presence and nodded, "M-me too..." She opened her dorm with the key, before seeing the window broken and a full view of the courtyard. She squeaked, and ran a finger across the glass.

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled happily while he kissed her back thinking "She is the best kiss I have ever seen"

(BRB)
Nora pulled away and began kissing and biting his neck, smirking.

Daniel reaver]"I don't care" she said softly to him a she took his hand and smiled at him more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Oh, that's fine, I say we take a beach stroll. It's a lot quieter." Hayate said, his face having a light red tint to it, when Thana held his hand. He closed his eyes and they appeared on a beach, seconds later. "Um, here we are, Thana. The beach."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little "I guess" he said with a slight blush to her
@Nonalaka

Thana blushed a little and smiled at him "so where are we going" she asked him softly

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex smiled a little. "Thanks for trying to comfort me... It's sweet." He said.

(My new characters that were recently accepted Harper and her other side Lexi)

Harper walks alone around the dormitory hall. She looks out the window and see a fight happening. Woah what's going on out there? She asks herself. She wonders around lost and scared.

Mayyflower said:
Rin heats up and burns Toru and flies up and smashes Toru into the ground kicking her. Rin cast the shadows from yesterday and puts them on Toru, it's not Toru out there no more. Rin is now meaning to kill Toru almost like Rin is possessed. Rin blast Toru with much stronger shadows causing a big crater in the earth and lowers the air pressure. Rin takes her reaper staff and grabs Toru with it and flings get up and follows her body kicking and punching her stomach.
@LunaCrosby
Toru coughed and immedietly got pissed. She grabbed Rin's fist "I don't know what the hell your trying to do poodle, but I won't give up.' She said coldly and and shot her into dorm 215 again with a big explosion on accident. Toru began to glow and she had an extremely pissed expression. She got a ball of holy Water in her hand "your the daughter of Lucifer right? Well I hope you enjoy this!" She says and surrounds Her in the Holy water.

@Summer Dotty

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha. i just like seeing your cute blushing face''

[/QUOTE]
"See? That was on purpose" she said before pouting.

---------

Euloria shook her head and chuckled, she then put the two plates on the table "foods ready" she said with a smile.

"I love you" Hina said before kissing him again closing her eyes and holding his cheeks

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel smiled and walked over kissing the side of her head " thank you" he said soflty to her before sitting down

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back