• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at yuki as she got dressed in a school skirt and a white dress shirt [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''so, lets go?''

*Yuki said as she put her hands behind her back childishly*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stood there in the dream loving him kissing her even though it wasn't real it felt like it was before she pulled away "don't leave me" she wispered to him
@shortyshot8

Hina smiled a little "did he die" she asked him curiously as she continued to kiss at his neck

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel watched her intently trying to figure out what he had always done wrong when he would try to cook curry

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Dex nodded as a tear rolled down his face. "Yeah..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sometimes i do and sometimes i dont''

[/QUOTE]
"Meanie" she called to him sticking her tongue at him briefly before shrugging "I don't do that to you" she rested her chin on his shoulder again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I know this will" she said quietly to him thinking she would eventually become like him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William pulled away for a moment so she was no longer laying on his chest "And you are okay with that?" He asked with slight fear in his eyes

She turned to Kyle; "Maybe you should go see her?" Don't push him away. You got two dudes fawning over you, take this to your advantage. This is great. Okay, flirt. Go. She squealed slightly when he held her hand. She willingly folded her fingers against his and tucked her sketchbooks under her arm. As she walked, her tail excitedly swayed and she regularly purred.

@TheRebelliousDragon @Mayyflower

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded as she walked up and leaned into yuki "yeah baby" she said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''okay. hmm...i wonder how Mitsu's doin...hope she's okay''

*Yuki then shook her head*

''ah...im sure she's fine...so you wanna fly there or you wanna go there by car?''

*Yuki said as she smiled warmly at Shira*

Hina quickly wiped the tear away "you forget love that my master is death" she said softly to him before kissing him

@TheRebelliousDragon

Rin throws a exploding hell bomb at Toru sending her back hitting a tree. Rin swings her reaper staff and snags Toru by her pants and throws her so she hits the dormitory. @LunaCrosby

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled happily "Never did I think that I could turn you on" He said before licking her neck again
Nora moaned and grabbed him, immediately kissing him. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed herself closer.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She turned to Kyle; "Maybe you should go see her?" Don't push him away. You got two dudes fawning over you, take this to your advantage. This is great. Okay, flirt. Go. She squealed slightly when he held her hand. She willingly folded her fingers against his and tucked her sketchbooks under her arm. As she walked, her tail excitedly swayed and she regularly purred.

[/QUOTE]
(When one of my people are free can I meet up with ya?)

Nonalaka said:
"Meanie" she called to him sticking her tongue at him briefly before shrugging "I don't do that to you" she rested her chin on his shoulder again.
''hahaha. i just like seeing your cute blushing face''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stood there in the dream loving him kissing her even though it wasn't real it felt like it was before she pulled away "don't leave me" she wispered to him
@shortyshot8

Hina smiled a little "did he die" she asked him curiously as she continued to kiss at his neck

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel watched her intently trying to figure out what he had always done wrong when he would try to cook curry

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She noticed him watching, rolling her eyes and smiling a bit "You could have asked me to show you if you were curious" she chuckled as she finished up, serving it out on two plates.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora moaned and grabbed him, immediately kissing him. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed herself closer.
Jack smiled happily while he kissed her back thinking "She is the best kiss I have ever seen"

(BRB)

Mitsu frowned "I tryed to fixe those parts of them and ended up nearly kissing my family" she said coldly as she leaned back into him not wanting him to move "I have to deal with it" she said softly

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Thana walked in about five muinets later wearing a short red skirt and a button up long sleeve shirt "h-how do I look" she asked thinking it wasn't going to be one of those really fancy dates [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate turned around smiling when he heard her voice.

tumblr_m40mhrPhcO1r7032do1_500.gif

"Pretty nice. In fact, beautiful like always." He said, standing up. He wasn't wearing anything flashy either, just a T-shirt and jeans.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina quickly wiped the tear away "you forget love that my master is death" she said softly to him before kissing him
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex kissed her back before pulling away. "But he's already alive again... Just reincarnated... And he doesn't remember me..." He said.

Daniel reaver]"Car" Shira said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''alright''

*Yuki then walked out to the front with Shira as there was a parked chrome sports car in the front of the mansion*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Some one meet my bad ass nine year old xD )

[/QUOTE]
i can have Neo meet her again)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu frowned "I tryed to fixe those parts of them and ended up nearly kissing my family" she said coldly as she leaned back into him not wanting him to move "I have to deal with it" she said softly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "I'm not quite sure if I can handle this" He said sadly

Daniel laughed a little "I guess" he said with a slight blush to her

@Nonalaka

Thana blushed a little and smiled at him "so where are we going" she asked him softly

@TheRebelliousDragon

"S-she looks in trouble..." She replied gently, shuffling closer so her arm pressed against Kite's. "I'm sure this g-gentleman can show me to my dormitory and help me unpack my s-stuff?" 'Stuff', well done! She scoffed to herself, but covered it with a weary smile. "Thank you. I'll be in the courtyard later."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back