• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She choked on her own words, "I-I'm a Neko. A catgirl." A disgrace, a hybrid; I could go on. "It's not really a trick." Hesitantly, she reimaged to a girl and sniffled softly. "I'm new here," she explained, though she was sure they already could gather that from her low knowledge of the place. "W-where do I go? I need my dorm a-and..." She smiled at the two weakly.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"Oh right.. We will stop at the dormitory first... Do you have your dorm number?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and licked her neck "So why does it happen?" He asked her
Nora's eyes widened and she shivered,"It happens when I'm really turned on...it kind of just happens. This is one of the times out of very few that it happened."Nora whispered and she stared at him.

Mayyflower said:
Rin holds up a finger. "Hang on I'm eating this ice cream." She say taking a bite of her ice cream.
Toru shrugged and a couple building's collapsed with a loud boom. She picked up a small peice with her magic and threw it at a certain dorm window.

Nonalaka said:
Amara let out a sigh of defeat "I guess you caught me out then, huh" she muttered as she snuggled into him. "I can't help it though, you always say things that make me..."
''haha...i really dont know how i make you blush sometimes. i just speak whatever in my mind really''

*Natsuru chuckled as he continued walking*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed in the dream going wide eyed when he kissed her before slowly closing her eyez
@shortyshot8

--------------

Daniel watched her with a smile on his face as she searched

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
William smiled happily as he kissed her not caring about anything at all

Jennete said:
Rain:*comes out in her frilly black Lolita dress but not the maid frilly dress and she puts her hands on her hips looking at Jay and motions for him to open them a portal since she does not want to walk*
Jay notices Rain staring at him, waiting on a portal, but he instead shrugs. "Where am I opening it too?" He asks.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She choked on her own words, "I-I'm a Neko. A catgirl." A disgrace, a hybrid; I could go on. "It's not really a trick." Hesitantly, she reimaged to a girl and sniffled softly. "I'm new here," she explained, though she was sure they already could gather that from her low knowledge of the place. "W-where do I go? I need my dorm a-and..." She smiled at the two weakly.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Kite put a arm around her, winking. "Whoa! Whoa! You seem a bit uptight... It's ok, everyone gets like that on the first day!" He said happily. "I'd be happy to show you around." He said as he slipping his arm back off her shoulder.

Thana walked in about five muinets later wearing a short red skirt and a button up long sleeve shirt "h-how do I look" she asked thinking it wasn't going to be one of those really fancy dates

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's eyes widened and she shivered,"It happens when I'm really turned on...it kind of just happens. This is one of the times out of very few that it happened."Nora whispered and she stared at him.
Jack smiled happily "Never did I think that I could turn you on" He said before licking her neck again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina layed there on him a frown on her face "which one" she asked him before kissing his neck slighrly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex frowned. "Tyler..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed in the dream going wide eyed when he kissed her before slowly closing her eyez
@shortyshot8

--------------

Daniel watched her with a smile on his face as she searched

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
After getting everything she needed she started cooking, putting on the rice on to cook and making the sauce.

Mitsu stood there in the dream loving him kissing her even though it wasn't real it felt like it was before she pulled away "don't leave me" she wispered to him

@shortyshot8

Hina smiled a little "did he die" she asked him curiously as she continued to kiss at his neck

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel watched her intently trying to figure out what he had always done wrong when he would try to cook curry

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stood there in the dream loving him kissing her even though it wasn't real it felt like it was before she pulled away "don't leave me" she wispered to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled happily "I will never leave you" He said before kissing her again

Summer shivered, but enjoyed the embrace of his arm. "Y-you'll get to know me to see the real me if you know me more." Her ears twitched and she smiled lightly. "Dorm 215 - u-uh, I think?" She sniffled. You recited that number one hundred times to make sure you know it. Stop flirting; just be yourself. Prissy paws. "Definitely." She straightened up, her tail making a cracking noise as she whipped it against her tights.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mitsu kissed back a little before pulling away and bureying her far into his chest "I hope papa doesn't consider that a legit ament kiss" she said softly

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...i really dont know how i make you blush sometimes. i just speak whatever in my mind really''
*Natsuru chuckled as he continued walking*

[/QUOTE]
"Sure... I think you do it on purpose sometimes though" she pouted

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stood there in the dream loving him kissing her even though it wasn't real it felt like it was before she pulled away "don't leave me" she wispered to him
@shortyshot8

Hina smiled a little "did he die" she asked him curiously as she continued to kiss at his neck

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel watched her intently trying to figure out what he had always done wrong when he would try to cook curry

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
i replied. lol i remember when William first met Mitsu and Neo at the ice cream shop and the first impression was ''hes an ass'' xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu kissed back a little before pulling away and bureying her far into his chest "I hope papa doesn't consider that a legit ament kiss" she said softly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Don't worry about it...I think you should know something............Your Father is a very bad man he cheats on girls every other second and kills others for fun"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer shivered, but enjoyed the embrace of his arm. "Y-you'll get to know me to see the real me if you know me more." Her ears twitched and she smiled lightly. "Dorm 215 - u-uh, I think?" She sniffled. You recited that number one hundred times to make sure you know it. Stop flirting; just be yourself. Prissy paws. "Definitely." She straightened up, her tail making a cracking noise as she whipped it against her tights.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Kyle looks out the window that leads to the courtyard and see Rin and Toru about to fight. He sighs. "Okay follow me. Your close to my sister Rin.." He said walks to dorm 215.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer shivered, but enjoyed the embrace of his arm. "Y-you'll get to know me to see the real me if you know me more." Her ears twitched and she smiled lightly. "Dorm 215 - u-uh, I think?" She sniffled. You recited that number one hundred times to make sure you know it. Stop flirting; just be yourself. Prissy paws. "Definitely." She straightened up, her tail making a cracking noise as she whipped it against her tights.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"Then to Dorm 215 we go!" He said taking her hand, as he headed towards the dorms. The boy seemed like a bundle of energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back