• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Kai finally got up and decided he needed some coffee so he went to the cafe. Using his shadow melding he melted into a shadow and in a total of 10 seconds reappeared in front of the cafe. He walked in and ordered a simple hazelnut coffee and noticed two other people in the cafe. As he waited for his coffee he noticed one guy was sleeping and the other was quietly sitting. After he got his coffee he sat on one of the stools in the far corner of the shop and took out his weaponry book as well as his spell tome to do some research on a specific binding spell.

@TheRebelliousDragon @BlueHawk

Hina splashed back "oh yeah" she said defiantly before appearing behind him and wraping her arms around his neck pressing into his back before dunking him for a sec

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Roman[/URL]
Hayate just looked into the distance, frozen as Thana hugged him.

tumblr_inline_nol0effPWZ1rx5g5q_500.gif

"O-OK, I can come get you tomorrow... What time?" He asked, his face still in shock.

Dnaleri017 said:
Kai finally got up and decided he needed some coffee so he went to the cafe. Using his shadow melding he melted into a shadow and in a total of 10 seconds reappeared in front of the cafe. He walked in and ordered a simple hazelnut coffee and noticed two other people in the cafe. As he waited for his coffee he noticed one guy was sleeping and the other was quietly sitting. After he got his coffee he sat on one of the stools in the far corner of the shop and took out his weaponry book as well as his spell tome to do some research on a specific binding spell.
@TheRebelliousDragon @BlueHawk
Aiden sighed, noticing the newbie coming in. This town is crawling with weirdos... He thought.

Thana continued o hug him "9 o'clock tomorow" she said not making a move to let go of him at the moment as she held him happy to be asked out so quickly after thinking it would never happen

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina splashed back "oh yeah" she said defiantly before appearing behind him and wraping her arms around his neck pressing into his back before dunking him for a sec
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex's face broke from the surface for a moment. "Noooo! I can't lose!" He squealed in defeat as he was dunked.

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him and frowns coming over and looks at him coldly* What would you like to eat Idiot? *she says with the most fake smile*
-------

Snow:*frowns at her taking his order and crosses her arms* I think I can take his order Rain. Look there is Jay.. Why don't you go see if he needs anything.

-------

Rain:*looks at Snow smirking* Oh that sounds like a great idea. *She turns on her heel away from the two and heads over to Jay*

@BlueHawk
"I was trying to annoy her, Love, but I guess not." Roman said smiling. "On the other hand, can I have a slice of chocolate cake?"

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him and frowns coming over and looks at him coldly* What would you like to eat Idiot? *she says with the most fake smile*
-------

Snow:*frowns at her taking his order and crosses her arms* I think I can take his order Rain. Look there is Jay.. Why don't you go see if he needs anything.

-------

Rain:*looks at Snow smirking* Oh that sounds like a great idea. *She turns on her heel away from the two and heads over to Jay*

@BlueHawk
Jay doesn't notice Rain as he has his head down and snores lightly, covering his head with his arms.

Hina pulled him up after a second then kissed his cheek "submit" she said playfully to him "you do know I have unmatched strength right" she asked him softly

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]Thana continued o hug him "9 o'clock tomorow" she said not making a move to let go of him at the moment as she held him happy to be asked out so quickly after thinking it would never happen [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate had finally come back to reality, and slowly wrapped his arms around Thana, "I'll be there. If I'm running late, then I couldn't find my jacket." He said smiling.

Kai found the spell he was looking for and placed a little book mark on the page and continued sifting through the pages looking for another spell, he quietly used a tracking spell to find a metal he needed for one of his weapons. He decided that he was going to make weapons for anybody who wanted them so he then used another spell to summon multiple gatherer creatures, which were invisible to anyone but himself, and sent them off to gather all sorts of metals so he could start his little business. He noticed the guy who was quiet noticed him and simply ignored him thinking if he really wanted anything to do with Kai he would come up to him.

@TheRebelliousDragon

William stood up and clenched his bracelet and tried to take it off "Just let me die damn it Mitsu!" He yelled in anger as the ground began to shake from his chaotic energy

Thana nodded before moving so she could look at him then smiled inocently as she held her hands on his shoulders "ok meet here" she said softly to him her hair sloghtly blowing in the wind the reth on her head turning a sort of dead purplish grey

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina pulled him up after a second then kissed his cheek "submit" she said playfully to him "you do know I have unmatched strength right" she asked him softly
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex grinned playfully. "Never." He laughed. "I shall never give up!"

The bracket glowed brighter as her voice echoed in his head "how could you do this to me!!!" She screamed into his mind

@shortyshot8

Hina dunked him again then pushed up dunking him far enough under water so she would be siting on his shoulders when he came back up

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The bracket glowed brighter as her voice echoed in his head "how could you do this to me!!!" She screamed into his mind
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William clenched his head in pain "What are you talking about!?!" He yelled in pain from the voice in his head

shortyshot8 said:
Jack finished his glass "Man that rocked" He said as he fell next to her
Nora looked over at him and grinned before climbing on top of him."Wine always makes things better." She stated as she leaned closer to his face.

"How could you try to leave me!!!" Her voice yelled into his head sadness and desperation in the voice as she pumped her power through the bracket and into him so he would live Till some one gave him his life back

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The bracket glowed brighter as her voice echoed in his head "how could you do this to me!!!" She screamed into his mind
@shortyshot8

Hina dunked him again then pushed up dunking him far enough under water so she would be siting on his shoulders when he came back up

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex broke the surface, Hina on his shoulders. "Rawr! I'm super strong!" He joked.

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded before moving so she could look at him then smiled inocently as she held her hands on his shoulders "ok meet here" she said softly to him her hair sloghtly blowing in the wind the reth on her head turning a sort of dead purplish grey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate nodded and chuckled, "I'll be there. I have to go now, don't worry though. See you tonight." He said before vanishing in thin air.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked over at him and grinned before climbing on top of him."Wine always makes things better." She stated as she leaned closer to his face.
Jack blushed a little bit before he grabbed her arms and pulled her in for a long kiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back