• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"How could you not?!? Your my boyfreind why would it not hirt me if you died!!" She yelled into his mind again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
A tear fell from William's face "How? How did I not know?" He asked himself again "Why would I want to hurt my love?"

"Sure baby it sounds fun" she said softly before kissing yukis shoulder again then geting up to change

@Nonalaka

----------------

"Stop this will I don't want to lose you" the voice echoed in his head

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Hina watched him as she got up in the counter and sat there crossing one leg over the other and watching him happily @TheRebelliousDragon --------------- (Yeah it's not like ansoms realm you just need t be able to tracks through realms then you can get there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL])
Diablo got out a leftover pizza and threw it in the microwave. "So, did you enjoy today?" He asked Hina with a smile on his face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Sure baby it sounds fun" she said softly before kissing yukis shoulder again then geting up to change
@Nonalaka

----------------

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William curled up into a ball "How do I know if you are even real? I hear voices in my head all the time" He said as he began laughing

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i learn about one's emotions quickly...you hide your face whenever your blushing''

[/QUOTE]
Amara let out a sigh of defeat "I guess you caught me out then, huh" she muttered as she snuggled into him. "I can't help it though, you always say things that make me..."

(Diablo?!? xD )

Hina nodded to him "I did thank you" she sad as she grabed one of his hands and pulled him over to her then kissed him slowly wraping her arms around his neck "it was really fun" she said as she held him there

@TheRebelliousDragon

The bracket glowed more "because I don't think voices can comtrol my braclet" she said softly to him

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Diablo?!? xD )
Hina nodded to him "I did thank you" she sad as she grabed one of his hands and pulled him over to her then kissed him slowly wraping her arms around his neck "it was really fun" she said as she held him there

@TheRebelliousDragon

The bracket glowed more "because I don't think voices can comtrol my braclet" she said softly to him

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William began laughing more "I'm going insane huh! There's no way you actually care!" He said while rocking back and forth

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Diablo?!? xD )

@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(Curse you autocorrect!)

Dex kissed her back, putting his arms around her. I'm glad I could make you happy... He thought to himself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Sure baby it sounds fun" she said softly before kissing yukis shoulder again then geting up to change
@Nonalaka

----------------

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Euloria paused "I....I never thought about that" she laughed a little, rubbing the back of her neck with her hand nervously "...I guess the couch?"

shortyshot8 said:
William began laughing more "I'm going insane huh! There's no way you actually care!" He said while rocking back and forth
Kite landed on his head, kicking his head towards the ground. "Stop acting insane! People care for you, get used to it bub!" He said, a serious look on his face.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed a little bit before he grabbed her arms and pulled her in for a long kiss
Nora chuckled and kissed him back almost aggressively as she wrapped her arms around him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite landed on his head, kicking his head towards the ground. "Stop acting insane! People care for you, get used to it bub!" He said, a serious look on his face.
@Daniel reaver
William rubbed his head "Wha-What?" He asked him ignoring the pain in his skull

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and kissed him back almost aggressively as she wrapped her arms around him.
Jack blushed more as they kissed he forced his tongue past her teeth while thinking "Damn she is aggressive but....I am a dominant man!" He thought as he rolled her over making him on top

shortyshot8 said:
William rubbed his head "Wha-What?" He asked him ignoring the pain in his skull
Kite slapped him across the face. "Snap out of it! I care for you too you know, and if you die now, you'll hurt me and I'll cry." He said, still looking dead serious.

Kite slapped him across the face. "Snap out of it! I care for you too you know, and if you die now, you'll hurt me and I'll cry." He said, still looking dead serious.
William looked shocked "Wha-What? No there's no way that you would care for a Monster like me" He said looking down

Daniel reaver]Hina watched him as she got up in the counter and sat there crossing one leg over the other and watching him happily @TheRebelliousDragon --------------- (Yeah it's not like ansoms realm you just need t be able to tracks through realms then you can get there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL])
(( Ah. ))

A few hours later, Hayate was in his bathroom, he fixed his hair and reached for his jacket, which wasn't their. "Damn it...." he checked the time and sighed. "I'm just gonna leave it..." He sighed and appeared ib front of the castle located in Oblivion. Hayate knocked on the castle gates and waited.

Mitsu went silent in his head for a little bit before speaking "I-is that how it is....

Fine!" Her voice yelled at him pain and the feeling she was breaking down in her voice

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "Wha-What? No there's no way that you would care for a Monster like me" He said looking down
Kite glared at him. "Did you forget I'm a monster too? We're in the same boat buddy, get used to it." He said, disgusted at how he had forgotten.

Roman said:
"I was trying to annoy her, Love, but I guess not." Roman said smiling. "On the other hand, can I have a slice of chocolate cake?"
Snow:*nods smiling happily and goes to the kitchen for some cake, getting a slice and comes back, sitting on Romans lap and gets a bite on the fork, holding it out to him smiling even more* May I fee you master? *she says using the word she was to use at the cafe but more playfully*

BlueHawk said:
Jay doesn't notice Rain as he has his head down and snores lightly, covering his head with his arms.
Rain:*looks at Jay, tilting her head and smirks, flicking him on his ear* Wake up jay. I will not wait around all day to take your order

Rin wakes Toru up. "Get up, Get up, Get up!" She yells shaking Toru. "I need to take my morning walk and your coming with" She continues to yell. @LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu went silent in his head for a little bit before speaking "I-is that how it is....
Fine!" Her voice yelled at him pain and the feeling she was breaking down in her voice

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Kite glared at him. "Did you forget I'm a monster too? We're in the same boat buddy, get used to it." He said, disgusted at how he had forgotten.
William's eyes began to fill with tears "I'm done with it all" He said as he appeared in his room on his bed silently crying

Annabel opened the door and looked at hayate "who are you" she asked him softly as she held her hands down in front of her

Thana stood there in her room staring into her closet trying to decide some thing besides her robes to wear tonight

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok" he said softly to euloria before kissing her nose again then siting up with her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She giggled again in response "Are you hungry?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back